Login

Sexy, sick, or what???

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do think? At breakfast we were eating hot gooey cinnamon rolls with white icing on them. I looked over at my wife and she had 2 drops of icing on her lips. As I watched her lick up the drops all I could think about was that was licking her lovers cum off before she kissed me. Do I have a problem or and over active sexual desire??
0 likes
Of course 'Sexy/Sexual'...! I think that is kinky and FUN imagining your own sticky goodness for that or your wife licking the sweet gooey drops.

That is when you act out that fantasy for real or chuckle quietly and devilishly to yourself with a handsome smirk. If she asks~ you say, "Ohhhh~ you will find out... later" (and smile). You can relive your fantasy thoughts all through the day to entertain yourself!

Cinnamon rolls can become a sweet sexual cue~ and never be looked at the same.
Lurker
0 likes
That falls into the sexy category. To me, sick, kinky, whatever, to each there own. Just because I like something doesn't mean everyone else does, what I think is kinky or sick, might be common place for someone else. If I read your post correctly, you imaged your wife licking the drops of her lovers before kissing you, so you are asking if it is sick to get turned on by your wife licking other guys cum from her lips before she kisses you? Sick? What would be sick is she let those drops of cum go to waste. ;) It's all good. Sexy!!!!