Nude underneath?

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many women went nude under their wedding dress? What about you bridesmaids?

Love to hear

Lisa
Lurker
0 likes
I did as a bride and as a bridesmaid too.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by mommylisa
How many women went nude under their wedding dress? What about you bridesmaids?

Love to hear

Lisa

I have to ask: did you?
Lurker
0 likes
Wore traditional indian bridal lahnga choli and matching lace bra panties
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only did as a bridesmaid, I don't anticipate ever wearing a bridal gown myself. I also went nude under my graduation gown.
Lurker
0 likes
I did as a bridesmaid and maid of honor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't as a Bride but have as a bridesmaid. Something really Hot about a Bride being bare under her Wedding Dress.

Here's a great reason for bride to be nude under her dress!

Image removed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks for all of the replies. And Yes I did go nude under my wedding dress. Outdoor wedding and it was summer so it was hot - after the rehearsal I just said why not try to be comfortable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I only did as a bridesmaid, I don't anticipate ever wearing a bridal gown myself. I also went nude under my graduation gown.

Is that High School or College graduation or both?
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by mommylisa
Thanks for all of the replies. And Yes I did go nude under my wedding dress. Outdoor wedding and it was summer so it was hot - after the rehearsal I just said why not try to be comfortable.

Taking off your garter must have been a treat for your husband!
Lurker
0 likes
I didnt then, but it was 20 years ago....if there is ever a second wedding, I will be without for sure....no matter what I am wearing.
Lurker
0 likes
I did it under my graduation gown.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by evie_j
I did it under my graduation gown.

I did that too..didnt think anyone does it....heart
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i got married in the nude. does that count?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gone bare as a bridesmaid, but as a bride I only wore a small pair of undies....I wish I hadn't because it was so hot it was ridiculous!! If I do it over, I'll definitely go bare!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I plan on being nude under my wedding dress but it hasn't happened yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wore a white lace crotchless panty under my wedding dress, but I know my bridesmaid was bare and i was bare as a bridesmaid at her wedding later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I was not naked for my wedding nor as a BM. Generally, I just don't enjoy being naked.. So it was panties and a strapless bra for both.