Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our "Toy With Me" Story Competition, $400 Adult Store Credits up for grabs

last reply
70 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This competition aims to open people's minds as to ways in which they can enhance their love life, by using various toys and other items.

Competition Theme

Have you ever experienced the raw power and intense pleasure a Hitachi Magic Wand brings? Have you been blindfolded, while your partner brings you off with a Fleshlight? Have you masturbated in a hot tub, with a Waterproof Rabbit Vibe? Does being handcuffed, gagged and spanked, get you off? Have you ever been "forced" to wear Ben Wa Balls or a Butt Plug all day while at work, and then had a full sexual workout when you got home? Ever tried a sex swing? Tell us about your experiences and fantasies!

Stories must feature an item sold in our adult store. It can be any item whatsoever, not necessarily a toy.

Adult toys often bring quicker orgasms. With this in mind, we have removed the usual story minimum word limit, so quickie stories are accepted in any category.

Full Details Here >>
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I don't think lush is ready for my inflatable sheep story set in the Appalachian Mountains.
Matriarch
0 likes
Oh, I think it is
Matriarch
0 likes
MF, you are on the same wavelength as Dave Levine, who owns the logistics company behind our store.

He has tested to make sure your inflatables are safe at high altitudes - certainly higher than the Appalachians.

I think you guys would get on well!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I don't think lush is ready for my inflatable sheep story set in the Appalachian Mountains.

That reminds of a story you told me once. You know, that time you robbed a bank wearing a lime green thong and nipple tassels?

You rode in on the back of a sheep that you'd spray painted luminous pink. You were wearing a Patrick Swayze latex mask, and had a gun in one hand and a four-foot inflatable cock in the other. As you stashed all of the money in your revealing undies, you shouted at the top of your voice the most foul obscenities known to man. Before leaving, you took the time to urinate in the potted plant in the corner of the room before turning to the CCTV camera on the wall and nonchalantly saying,

"Try recreating that for TV, you fuckers."

(Did that really happen?)

L x
Wild at Heart
0 likes
That was probably the most inspirational video I have ever seen in my whole life. Sounds like sex with missy would be, literally, out of this world.

The only thing I would object to is that she doesn't come with that hot outfit. It's what kind of sold me on her... Still, hot outfit aside, a thressome with Bo Peep, and her finest, still has my heart. I must put pen to paper to better illustrate this desire.

*picks a banjo*
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz

That reminds of a story you told me once. You know, that time you robbed a bank wearing a lime green thong and nipple tassels?

You rode in on the back of a sheep that you'd spray painted luminous pink. You were wearing a Patrick Swayze latex mask, and had a gun in one hand and a four-foot inflatable cock in the other. As you stashed all of the money in your revealing undies, you shouted at the top of your voice the most foul obscenities known to man. Before leaving, you took the time to urinate in the potted plant in the corner of the room before turning to the CCTV camera on the wall and nonchalantly saying,

"Try recreating that for TV, you fuckers."

(Did that really happen?)

L x

On second thought that might make a better read.

The time I robbed a bank was less... Cinematic... Yet, more effective. It involved: Asians, motorcycles, fake identities, ATMs, weak tellers, college students, lies, and balls.

I may write that one yet. The sex would be crowbarred in though. I'd come off as a hack.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I've got my story all planned out, so I'm hoping it's going to be easy to write.

Super excited about this one!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33
I've got my story all planned out, so I'm hoping it's going to be easy to write.

Super excited about this one!!!

Look, not trying to be a dick....

But how do you have your story all planned out just a few hours after the announcement? It's just been a few hours.

Is this the first you've heard of this comp and you already have a story all planned out? That's pretty impressive. Would like to know that process.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The competition is only just announced and Felix has stolen my inflatable sheep story? Hey actually it wasn't an inflatable "sheep" it was an inflatable Alpaca (Vicuna pacos) which isn't a "sheep" at all...its a camlid...and the long soft Alpaca hair was supposed to make the whole thing "sexy" ?????

Hmmmmffff.....I'm all bent out of shape. At least Felix has changed the setting to the Appalachian Mountains. Nice touch. When you steal a great idea its even better when you improve it. Well done Felix....good luck!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

But how do you have your story all planned out just a few hours after the announcement? It's just been a few hours.

Is this the first you've heard of this comp and you already have a story all planned out? That's pretty impressive. Would like to know that process.

quit being a dick. dick.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I've had the character and storyline in mind for quite some time. I've just had to make a few adjustments to fit the theme. That's one good thing to come from having a mind full of story ideas, I just wish I had more time to write all these ideas.

Hope that's cleared things up for you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

On second thought that might make a better read.

The time I robbed a bank was less... Cinematic... Yet, more effective. It involved: Asians, motorcycles, fake identities, ATMs, weak tellers, college students, lies, and balls.

I may write that one yet. The sex would be crowbarred in though. I'd come off as a hack.

You have to write it! Pretty please? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Gonna enter this one - and if I win there will be a special comp for ladies to win the prize lololol
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Really, you can't come with a story idea in a few hours? What's wrong with you?. Hell, I get an idea within a matter of minutes, it's just the time I take to hammer it out that makes the real difference. Some authors can plan out a story with in a few hours, but writing might take a bit longer. She didn't say she had it written, just planned. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I'm with Sprite on this one dude, you're being a dick, dick.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nicola! I’m shocked, shocked at the shameless commercialization at work here. How bourgeois. Don’t you know we’re ARTISTS, for God’s sake? Well, I’m not, obviously, but these other people are. Outrageous.

Um... by the way, can you let me know when Carmen’s Big Booty Stroker Kit hits the clearance rack? It’s not for me; it’s for a friend. Honestly.
0 likes
Must meditate on this one. Toys have turned up and been mentioned in my stories, but not as the focus. Something new for me, I guess. Have to finish off current writing project first, though, or it will languish.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Really, you can't come with a story idea in a few hours? What's wrong with you?. Hell, I get an idea within a matter of minutes, it's just the time I take to hammer it out that makes the real difference. Some authors can plan out a story with in a few hours, but writing might take a bit longer. She didn't say she had it written, just planned. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I'm with Sprite on this one dude, you're being a dick, dick. [smili e=ke

LOL! Thanks Sweetie.

Do you think it would turn him into even more of a dick, if I said my planning process involved writing out some scenes and it turned into over 2400 words. When the writing just flows (even if it is just a plan) it feels brilliant. I just hope writing the story goes as well.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Tashtego
Nicola! I’m shocked, shocked at the shameless commercialization at work here. How bourgeois. Don’t you know we’re ARTISTS, for God’s sake? Well, I’m not, obviously, but these other people are. Outrageous.

Um... by the way, can you let me know when Carmen’s Big Booty Stroker Kit hits the clearance rack? It’s not for me; it’s for a friend. Honestly.

I feel so cheap! (we have business partners to keep happy!)

Carmen's kit is in the post. Enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
Even fetish clothing? I'm in!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Pony tail butt plugs are gonna be sold out.
A poetry selection!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Lupus
Pony tail butt plugs are gonna be sold out.

Uhm. I'm going to have to re-think my brilliant, inventive comp entry idea... *slinks away, muttering under my breath*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I feel so cheap! (we have business partners to keep happy!)

Carmen's kit is in the post. Enjoy!

YAY!!! Uh... I mean... my friend will be so pleased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Uhm. I'm going to have to re-think my brilliant, inventive comp entry idea... *slinks away, muttering under my breath*

Gee up. Don't make me get the crop.
A poetry selection!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

At lest those PVC knickers will hold that bullet in. What? Hang on, I was worried about breaking the string trying to pull it out!!! Just dont make me wear a gimp mask
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
I'm in.

In whom, may I ask?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

In whom, may I ask?

You may not!

A poetry selection!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33

I've had the character and storyline in mind for quite some time. I've just had to make a few adjustments to fit the theme. That's one good thing to come from having a mind full of story ideas, I just wish I had more time to write all these ideas.

Hope that's cleared things up for you

You made these adjustments in just a couple hours? Well that's pretty impressive. You had a story (idea) already, then you heard of this comp and in a couple hours you figured the proper adjustments to make it work for this comp. That is what you are saying? Well that is very impressive. Good luck in the comp!

Quote by NymphWriter

I'm with Sprite on this one dude, you're being a dick, dick. [smili e=ke

No, I guess I am not good enough to have a story idea ready to start writing right when the comp is announced. I am not that good unfortunately.

You're with sprite on this one eh? Yeah, me too. How dickish of me to ask an author their method so I can learn how to have a story, sorry, I mean an idea ready to go right when the comp is announced. It's amazing. Usually takes me a week or more to have a thorough idea down for a comp before I can start writing. Probably why I struggle to get them in on time with only a few days left before the comp closes. I found Jayne having an idea ready to go right at the start when she first heard of the comp to be noteworthy. So I asked her about it, my bad. Not sure why you would be so sensitive about it. I would brag if I were that good.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SITTING

You have to write it! Pretty please? smile

Another time Emilia. Another time.