Virgin again?

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I haven't had sex in quite sometime. And I don't plan on having sex anytime soon...last time I had sex I felt crazy tight. Is it possible that I become tighter and almost virgin like? Don't really want to go through the whole first time sex thing again.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm no expert on women's lady-parts, but...

As I understand it, your vagina, if nothing is inserted into it (or pushed out through it, for that matter), will revert back to its original tightness. It's a very flexible part of your body—it stretches gradually to accommodate increasingly large things, and that has some sort of lasting effect. If you don't masturbate by inserting, say, dildos or even fingers, and you haven't given birth, then I would guess you will become as tight as you were when you lost your virginity, yes.

However, I don't think the hymen grows back (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong), so you shouldn't have to experience that pain again.

If it's a concern, you could start to gradually stretch yourself by masturbating with fingers and then toys, if you're into that. Or you could only date guys with small penises, so it doesn't hurt so much.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine hurts when I use my toys, because it has been so long.

I have to use lube.

Though I prefer my finger.

Thank you Clum.

I don't know when I will either.

Until I get over my mental block with men again I'm guessing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could go through that as many times as possible - if it was.
Once it has happened you remember it. It is was good then if it were possible then the next time would probably be as good.
If it was unpleasant then it may be difficult to relive the next experience, but it would depend upon your partner.
Go for it.