Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ideal Cock size Poll

last reply
25 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

which cock size gives you the most pleasure?

30 votes remaining
4-5 (0 votes) 0%
6 (6 votes) 20%
7 (13 votes) 43%
8 (16 votes) 53%
9 (6 votes) 20%
10+ (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What cock size is moat pleasurable for you, when does it get to be too big? Am I too big at 9?
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Lurker
0 likes
Hand jobs only for YOU, Big Boy!

xx Steffie

( Large cocks, (I'm 8" and thick, ask around...) are, if you'll pardon the pun, a pain in the ass... I've had GFs who CAN'T suck it, (well, ONE, but it became an issue) and as for anal... It kind of takes the fun out of the experience when you know you've got be be hard enough to get UP there, but NOT so big it causes her discomfort...) Although pussies are generally accomodating if you knowwhat you're doing and take your time...)

Not that I'd change mine, you understand...
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by asleep

Sure makes us 'average' guys feel so woefully inadequate.epe8Q7MtgUrgeani

Size can be a good thing, but working well with whatcha got can be a great thing!

Cheer up, buttercup!
Lurker
0 likes
Nobody ever talks about the OTHER thing!!!!!

(Some girls can be quite 'LEAFY' or not quite as tight as other lovers... Does that matter? ( In my considered experience it really doesn't...) One loves what one is priviliged to love and thanks one's stars...)

Once she grinds on you and cums, of course...

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No problem at all Steph - in my experience, the difference is part of the attraction!
Lurker
0 likes
Love this poll...I'm just a little "undersized" at 6.5 inches, but I'm told I use it well as evidenced by my wife's multi-orgasmic experiences during coitus! I think the woman's size is also an important part of this equation!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Hand jobs only for YOU, Big Boy!

xx Steffie

( Large cocks, (I'm 8" and thick, ask around...) are, if you'll pardon the pun, a pain in the ass... I've had GFs who CAN'T suck it, (well, ONE, but it became an issue) and as for anal... It kind of takes the fun out of the experience when you know you've got be be hard enough to get UP there, but NOT so big it causes her discomfort...) Although pussies are generally accomodating if you knowwhat you're doing and take your time...)

Not that I'd change mine, you understand...

You may be surprised how large a cock a woman can take in her anus if you try these rules

Lots of Lube and I do mean lots
Lots of Patience.
Give her complete control. I know guys that is the hardest part, but you do want what you want don't you??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

You may be surprised how large a cock a woman can take in her anus if you try these rules

Lots of Lube and I do mean lots
Lots of Patience.
Give her complete control. I know guys that is the hardest part, but you do want what you want don't you??

The LUSH Girls will LOVE you!

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7-9" perfect for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like bigger cocks so 8 to 9" is great for me
Lurker
0 likes
Size is over-rated, skill is more important
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See this poll post once again proves my views on cock size, you give a girl a choice she will almost always choose bigger, so when girls say size doesn't matter they are in fact lying because although this is just a poll on a forum, no one has chosen 4-5 inch and that is because SIZE DOES MATTER and I will stick by that to the day I die.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
See this poll post once again proves my views on cock size, you give a girl a choice she will almost always choose bigger, so when girls say size doesn't matter they are in fact lying because although this is just a poll on a forum, no one has chosen 4-5 inch and that is because SIZE DOES MATTER and I will stick by that to the day I die.

I don't think this poll allows us to conclude that at all. It's a poll about size preference, not importance of size. Of course, given free choice, most ladies will opt for a slightly larger than average penis to play with and fuck, but it doesn't mean they would dismiss a smaller one on the grounds of size alone.

Hell, I don't think size matters (within reason) but I'd still prefer a large penis to a small one, just like most of the women here.

Maybe size does matter, but that's not what this thread is about (there are already many threads on that topic).
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Although 8" might be my preference, it doesn't mean I haven't had a lot of fun with much smaller cocks. In fact, I've only had one or two that were 8" or more. Most all of my partners have been in the 5"-7" range.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bump ^^^^
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't like big cocks about 5.5 to 6" are the best they can fit anywhere
Lurker
0 likes
7 inch's is my ideal size
Lurker
0 likes
7 to 8 is my ideal and has my undivided attention!
Have not had much fun with small cocks 4-5 inches.
My soon to be ex is 4 inches and among other things this is why I would never have sex with him for the rest of his life. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is true that most girls will say they like big cocks , to feel completely filled up when fucked . I always considered myself under endowed at 6.5 inches , now sadly in old age shrinking .
I have had the most wonderful lovers over the years , we didn't make love for penis size , but because we loved each other . I have learnt what to do with it to pleasure the ladies , which is what I concentrate on doing and have had many complements .
Two of my lovers in middle age were married to men with very large cocks . It seems that well endowed men often think size is everything and want to shove it in too soon , without sufficient foreplay to get their woman well lubricated .
These two women stopped having sex with their husbands quite early in their marriage , because their husbands were too big and hurt them so much .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Size? 6 to 8 not that i keep a ruler in my purse.but besides size longivity is what counts for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think 5 to 6" is best used well its a perfect size plus it will fit everywhere