Login

Waking up your man for sex

last reply
23 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
So ladies it's been a while since I last posted but here's a scenario for you.
You wake up before your guy and are feeling VERY HORNY, you realise it's not just a passing feeling and you need it right there and then. However the key to your fiery orgasms is still spark out in a deep sleep snoring his head off. So.... In this situation how do you start him off before he's even fully awake, what do you do to make him stirr and wake up so he too just wants to pin you down and fuck you before realising what day of the week it is?

Do you perhaps sensually massage him? Whisper dirty talk in his ear? Climb on top of him so he opens his eyes mid-fuck? Maybe you rub your already flowing lady juices across his lips so he smells and tastes you?

So tell me girls... What IS your proffered morning wake up call and what does your guy best respond too?
And gentlemen if you find yourselves reading this post, feel free to give your perspective. What has your sex goddess done to you to get you going?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get naked and pretend like I just want a cuddle, move his arm so I'm nestled in laying on his chest, boobs pressed against him. Then I lazily drag my fingers and nails down his body...and up his thighs before squashing myself closer to him, moaning lightly and stroking his cock though his boxers.

At this point he's half awake but pretending to ignore me so I'll give him a blow job lol... which always leads to sex, even at an ungodly hour! Lol
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I prefer doing something to arouse him until he wakes up (kissing, stroking, licking...that sort of thing). If I'm waking him up out of his sleep, the very least I could do is turn him on first instead of 'I'm horny! Wake up and make sex with me!'

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I'd go down on him and wake him up by gently scratching his thighs with my nails whilst licking and sucking his cock till it's very hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what position we're sleeping in! Sometimes I'll brush against his nipple, sometimes grind my butt on his cock, sometimes I'll place his hand on my breast, which he tends to squeeze... Hell, sometimes its him that wakes me up!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what position we're sleeping in! Sometimes I'll brush against his nipple, sometimes grind my butt on his cock, sometimes I'll place his hand on my breast, which he tends to squeeze... Hell, sometimes its him that wakes me up!
Lurker
0 likes
I always sleep nude unless we have guests over (you never know when you have to get up in the night to get someone a band-aid or something... it has happened more than once!). Just this week I couldn't sleep, but my husband was totally asleep. I just cuddled up to him. He is a really light sleeper so he wakes very easily. I just told him that I couldn't get to sleep and was horny. He immediately turned over and started sucking my nipple and fondling the other with his fingers. I pushed his fingers down to my pussy, and the rest was orgasmic history! His tongue worked his way down and took care of me. I don't think we spoke during the whole time. I did ask him if we wanted attention after I was done, but he just said for me not to worry, get some sleep and I could make it up to him later. Love him!
Lurker
0 likes
I love morning wood
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I sleep in the nude, so I just cuddle up, nestle my boobs into his side, and start rubbing my hand over his cock. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night, wet and horny, so its usually close to morning and he has morning wood anyway. And if that fails, I'll get up and go into my other room-mate's bed and try the same thing with him! lol Living with 2 guys, I can always get fucked by one or the other of them... or preferably both! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
morning blowjob is always the best way to wake up your man
Lurker
0 likes
I burrow and let him come to consciousness with his cock already up and smiling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to start sucking his cock while he's still asleep! It wakes up before the rest of him and by the time his eyes are open he's already sporting good wood. At that point, crawling atop him for a little 69 action usually gets my point across. I'm guessing if that wakeup call fails to get the desired reaction I'd better call the undertaker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I generally go to bed hours after my husband. It is not uncommon that he wake up with his cock in my mouth. Timing is key though. I do have to allow a couple hours for sleep before work.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never woken a man for sex, but I have been woken up spooning with him pushing his way inside me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by candyflossbaby
So ladies it's been a while since I last posted but here's a scenario for you.
You wake up before your guy and are feeling VERY HORNY, you realise it's not just a passing feeling and you need it right there and then. However the key to your fiery orgasms is still spark out in a deep sleep snoring his head off. So.... In this situation how do you start him off before he's even fully awake, what do you do to make him stirr and wake up so he too just wants to pin you down and fuck you before realising what day of the week it is?

Do you perhaps sensually massage him? Whisper dirty talk in his ear? Climb on top of him so he opens his eyes mid-fuck? Maybe you rub your already flowing lady juices across his lips so he smells and tastes you?

So tell me girls... What IS your proffered morning wake up call and what does your guy best respond too?
And gentlemen if you find yourselves reading this post, feel free to give your perspective. What has your sex goddess done to you to get you going?

That depends. Does he mind ever being woken up for anything?

Mine does - he hates waking up. He hates mornings.

One time he asked me for a birthday blow job first thing in the morning - but when I actually tried all he did was complain and tell me he needed to use the bathroom. So clearly some guys are up for it, and I married the 1 guy who's not.

So I've never bothered - I just take care of myself. It's quick, simple, and I'm guaranteed to get off.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I support this!!!!! smile

My wife will wake me up by stroking me, kissing on my ear or something. When I finally wake up she'll whisper something like, 'Wanna play?" in my ear. Oh yeah!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have used several tactics and thus far they have all worked. I usually depends on my mood and if the kids are in the house.

If we are alone and I feel mischievous I will climb on top of him and start kissing his neck while I grind my pussy all over his tool. Doesn't take long to get the desired effect.

My other approach is to slide around and slowly start to suck him. He may wake up slower, but it's 100% effective and pretty soon his tongue is hitting all the right spots on me!

If the kids are in the house I usually just snuggle up real tight and start crazing over his tool with my finger nails under the covers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
(blowjob) me I am not in too some one blowing on my dick but sucking hell yes
oh my morning suckjob is always the best way to wake me up. and to get my
fat old dick up oh i like fingering her as she suck my dick deep in her mouth
love it when my woman my sweet little girl wakes me up with a suckjob
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Lurker
0 likes
I woke my guy for sex this morning ;) I usually just cuddle close to him making sure my breasts are pressed against him and letting my hand just happen to fall on his cock. I'll rub his body especially around his sensitive areas and usually that wakes him up . As soon as he realizes what I'm up to, we fuck. Morning sex is usually the best sex we have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am waking him up, hubby seems to prefer I do it by giving him a blow job.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I start by getting naked and then cuddling up to him. Then i suck on his nipples, while massaging his body with my hands starting from his arms down to his stomach then down to his cock then thighs. then i start playing with his cock until he gets big and hard causing him to toss and turn until he flip me over, sucking on my nipples, eatng me, then fucking me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If all else fails, I'm not adverse to climbing up onto his face and rubbing and grinding my pussy on his nose and lips, can very quickly turn it into a 69 as his cock grows! Yum! Love morning sex! x
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cuddling in close and lightly rubbing his stomach and thigh, each circuit coming closer and closer to his cock. Usually by the time I get close enough, he is hard and waking up, ready to go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great way to begin the day.