worst kiss you had tasted like...

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing some one that chain smokes. Is like kissing a ashtray.
Lurker
0 likes
Tasted like raw onion. He had just had a cheese n onion sandwich. Yuckkk xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wasn't until I went 'Cold Turkey' on nicotine, that discovered the true meaning of kissing an ashtray.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Garlic an Onions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guy was fabulous kisser but had chew in his mouth during one smooch, wintergreen---little pieces got into my mouth---it was so gross. (I didn't know what chew was) I was 16 and still remember it every time I clean the toilet with a wintergreen-smelling cleaner! Close second was my first boyfriend kissing me after he'd smoked and toked and drank some beer, !!!! gag !!! like kissing a burning Hefty bag of fermented lawn clippings!
Brown Sugar
0 likes
...icky cigar smoke...He is a passionate kisser, but not after a cigar event with the boys. Yucky!

And by the way, a swig of Crown Royal doesn't help the yuck happening on the tongue! Ew!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
there is nothing worse than kissing a smoker. that tobacco smells clings to them, you taste it in your pores. those are what the worst kisses taste like. oh, and vomit. never kiss someone who's just thrown up. yuck.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm going to assume that a smokers kiss is the nastiest. However, I've been lucky and have never dated a smoker. The nastiest I've ever endured was someone who had a cavity and gave him rotten breath. Let's just say it was the only kiss he got from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
corn is one of the worst, beer is another yet i dont drink, the smell makes me sick
0 likes
To me a smoker's kiss is NOTHING...

and absolutely nothing compared to BEER... maybe it is one of the specific hops or barley or something, but the stench from some alcohol breath is really noxious.

Gingivitis bad breath kiss can also be really nausiating...

...also POPCORN actually, (like at a movie theatre. I know I like popcorn TOO) but WOOOOO it does something to the kisser's breath and has an oder NOT appealing to me... (kind of like I like certain things like Fritoes, taste good, but not to kiss, but if you talk to someone after they have eaten some... it is as much a turn off as tuna-breath!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An ashtray.
My ex-wife was a heavy smoker and it got worse.
Lurker
0 likes
Wine...but the kissing was bad...not the wine.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate the smell, taste, look, etc. of tobacco. It is bad enough being in the same room as it, let alone kissing someone who uses it.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing worse than kissing a smoker, it really is like kissing an ashtray.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I completely agree with all the negative comments on kissing a smoker. However on the flip side she did have the roughest tongue I have ever encountered.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Damn was she good looking but her breath tasted like shit smells.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A smokers kiss tastes like the bottom of the ash tray.
Kiss a non smoker and enjoy the difference.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I am in agreement with ashtray kiss. I have never smoked. The smell of tobacco is so pungent to me I can smell it through the air condoned from the car ahead of me. There was this hot chick that I kissed it tasted gross. Horrible tobacco breath. Suddenly she wasn't so hot anymore.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Damn was she good looking but her breath tasted like shit smells.

Clearly , you had yourself an ass kisser.

For me it wasn't so much the smell. I just really hoped that she didn't suck someone off before she did that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
there is nothing worse than kissing a smoker. that tobacco smells clings to them, you taste it in your pores. those are what the worst kisses taste like. oh, and vomit. never kiss someone who's just thrown up. yuck.

That's the Dreaded chunky kiss.

Anyone ever kiss someone with dog breath?
Lurker
0 likes
Cigarettes for sure. Gross! ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not to be repetitive, but Smoker's breath by far is the worst. I flat-out won't have sex with another smoker!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
cigarettes. sorry, but that's a deal breaker.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smokers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tasted like death
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Candylips1960
Kissing some one that chain smokes. Is like kissing a ashtray.

This. I was crazy about a girl, we would stay up all night, kissing, playing, fucking and talking while touching. She taught me most of the great things I can do in bed.

One day I can't take the ashtray licking flavor of her kisses. I was done without even asking if she would quit smoking for me. I just couldn't handle one more ashtray kiss. I should have told her why. I saw her years later and she gave me a look that said she was still very hurt over me leaving. I was with my Father in law so didn't speak with her.

I never again dated a girl who smoked though.

Side note....I do have halitosis forever. Something in toothpaste makes it bad, and mouthwash..the alcohol also makes it bad. There is something called Closys that does not have that. So I brush many times a day and use that mouthwash to always feel more confident with my breath. Just a FYI in case someone else has this issue.