if you had the chance to have two men

last reply
91 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
35 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if you had the chance to have two men at the same time, would you?, and have you?
Lurker
1 like
Yes and yes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Of course, you bet!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I think about it, it would have to be slow and sensual. Not a wham bam thank you.
Lurker
1 like
Honestly i ve dpne 2 and even more men so many times.
Don t hesitate to say i wud luv to do it again n again.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I have been having two and three men regularly for years. All are FWB and have been sharing with us the pleasure I and my two girl friends enjoy regularly.
It's not for everybody but when you accept you are not the only ONE then it is a wonderful way to spend an evening.
None of us are in a regular partnership, although Jane and I sleep together we share who ever is around together without fear or favour. Yes we have our favourite guys but that just means he is usually the first or the most frequent. We have no commitments to each other and share and share alike.
I have to be honest, I have seen some very good friendships broken through jealousy when another relationship has been introduced. It's not for everybody.
Sex for me is recreational.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah, definitely, although I haven't had the chance yet
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Certainly I have and more than just two at a time. It is not an everyday thing either. But if the players of both sexes are into it, what is the harm.

In addition, I have no plans to discontinue the activity in the near future.
Lurker
1 like
Been there done that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to try atleast once what this would feel like ... Get fucked by two men or may be more at on time
Lurker
1 like
I have fantasised about this before but both scenarios are different, my first is where I play the dominant figure, both men following my direction. The second scenario would be where I am submissive to them.
Lurker
0 likes
I have fantasised about it but I wouldn't do it. Never. Too much.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I have done so and it didnt live up to my expectations tbh.

I would consider doing it again but as im older now as opposed to when i had a MMF menage I was young and not confident enough to say how I wanted it to go down and was thus let down. If I did so again I would be clear on how I wanted it to go down and I am sure I would enjoy it more so yes id give it another go now that im older and wiser and less shy.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
1 like
Sure, if the circumstances were right. But I'd rather be in a spitroast than a dp. I imagine the latter would be physically impossible with me.x

**Just a few pointers/funky facts for the guys when it comes to spitroasting
1. No crossing swords.
2. When eye contact is made a high five must be given.
3. If the males raise their arms towards each other at 45* angles and hold hands over the girl, the position becomes known as a 'sydney harbour bridge'.
4. If a 3rd guy can somehow manage to fuck the girl in her other hole then this is known as a 'double adaptor spitroast.

(taken from Urban Dictionary)
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
Sure, if the circumstances were right. But I'd rather be in a spitroast than a dp. I imagine the latter would be physically impossible with me.x

**Just a few pointers/funky facts for the guys when it comes to spitroasting

(taken from Urban Dictionary)

No, you follow Barney Stinson's bro-code advice.

First article: Never make eye-contact during the devil's threeway. As learning by Franklin and Washington. Don't make it awkward, bruh.

And now I shall have my bro-code card revoked for sharing that sacred article with teh ladies.

*spitroast eh?*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

No, you follow Barney Stinson's bro-code advice.

First article: Never make eye-contact during the devil's threeway.

Fine print reads, "To (openly) bi guys: Fuck the code."
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
It's fun!!
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, have not experienced this yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have fantasised about it a LOT haha . Don't know if I'm brave enough to ever do it? If I could find like two very fun playful guys it would be thrilling....wow. Yeah....don't know. It's a dream I suppose.qYK9ZbxlRdP2pZcH
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
I live with 2 guys. We do threesomes quite often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In principle yes, depends very much on the guys though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I totally would depending on the two guys. This is something I have yet to experience but maybe someday.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I have and would again
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Mmmm yes and yes, hopefully again real soon
Lurker
1 like
I have done two guys lots of times and three or more a few times too. Talk about Nirvana!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If instructed to I would have 2, 3, 4, 5............... And I have been instructed more then once.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Have done it and I'd do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

Fine print reads, "To (openly) bi guys: Fuck the code."

That's a misprint. It should read "fuck the other guy".
Lurker
0 likes
the idea sounds great, but I can't think of another guy that I would want. Maybe if I was drunk enough...