how many men wear woman panties

last reply
43 replies
8.0k views
4 watchers
21 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
how many men wear woman panties? What color do you like to wear and what type do you like wearing
colin123
0 likes
I love wearing my wifes panties, i wear all types usually what she wants me to wear.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I like to wear my wifes panties as often as I can, although she doesn't know of my little habit. Lace, cotton or silky satin are my favourite though i do love to wear her open crotch panties most of all.
Site administrator
0 likes
Only on Saturday evenings between 8pm and 10pm .. and they have to be Hello Kitty pink ones with frilly bits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to wear them, keeps my pecker up all day! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eric90

I do love to wear her open crotch panties most of all.

Don't you bits fall through? So I assume you'd be wearing nothing but the panties.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I like wearing them best when it is for someone special.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like wearing them best when it is for someone special.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Don't you bits fall through? So I assume you'd be wearing nothing but the panties.

That's correct :d/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Way back I was often asked for my pants when we kissed goodnight and after we had sex earlier and they were damp with the mixture of our earlier sex. It was a bit of a fad then and some had trophy collections. I always asked for them to be replaced and most were.
One guy said he put them on his pillow another wore them to bed. A regular always replaced them with exotic ones and requested a refill.
One guy gave them back on our next date virtually starched stiff with his semen. Many happy returns he said.
Lurker
0 likes
I always ask for her brief description.....and on some evenings I show her...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Way back I was often asked for my pants when we kissed goodnight and after we had sex earlier and they were damp with the mixture of our earlier sex. It was a bit of a fad then and some had trophy collections. I always asked for them to be replaced and most were.
One guy said he put them on his pillow another wore them to bed. A regular always replaced them with exotic ones and requested a refill.
One guy gave them back on our next date virtually starched stiff with his semen. Many happy returns he said.

I always asked for panties after having sex and it made for a real super souvenir.!!mmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Sometimes my wife and I would wear matching panties when we went out to eat. It was fun as no one knew I had on the same matching panties as my wife.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I would wear my wifes till one day she caught me and took me out and bought my own. Not I where my own every day. Love the hi cut stretchy kind. She loves the look of me whereing thongs or see thru type
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That's all I wear. I wear all styles and find them to be extremely comfortable. I enjoy shopping for them and catching the expressions made by the salesperson when paying for them.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have & it was a real turn-on. The panties feel so good.
Lurker
0 likes
I do all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to wear a pair of my wife's panties. I really like the polka dots ones. I have also worn her camisole a few times. Makes me feel feminine.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I have no clue.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like wearing ladies panties and own several pair. I have some nice silky bikini panties as well as a few thongs. I wear them as often as I can and the wife doesn't know I do and would probably shoot me if she found out.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love the feel of silky panties wrapped around my cock and balls. Its so hard to not get hard just putting them on , especially if my girl is watching me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys thongs are better. They fit like a good Jock strap, but don't have all the straps. There's a lot less shifting. Plus, lot cooler during hotter months.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear a lot of crotchless pairs as I like my balls hanging free.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
i really enjoy wearing sexy panties. my wife doesnt know, but one day i want to show her
colin123
0 likes
Quote by far727
i really enjoy wearing sexy panties. my wife doesnt know, but one day i want to show her
My wife loves me wearing panties,show her and you will be surprised how she enjoys it.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
All the time high legs and thongs with holdup stockings and bra
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have a few pairs of my own, tucked away. Tights/pantyhose, too.