Free Raffle - Gold Membership Prize

last reply
556 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure if this has been tried before... this idea came from the recent ladies vs. gent #'s game simplyjohn sponsored.

I'd like to try a raffle type thread that works like this:
1) Entry is free - just need to post something to this thread (hopefully something funny, witty, cocky, etc.)
2) You can enter as many times as you want - but the same person can't post twice in a row
3) Raffle entry ends at 11:59 PM on Sun, Aug 3, 2014 (Lush Time)

I will select the winner by drawing two #'s from a hat. The first # is the thread page - the 2nd # (X) is the Xth entry on that thread page.

Example: if the first # drawn is 7 - and the 2nd # is 3 - then the winner is whoever is the 3rd post on the 7th page.

Not sure how many will play - but if we get many posts, a good strategy would be to get a post (or more) on as many thread pages.

Winner gets a gold membership gift from me (if winner is already gold, they can select someone who is not)

While I might post things, I am not eligible to win (I'll ignore my posts from the page sequential count)

Also - if the same person does post twice (or more) in a row, the multiple entries will be ignored from the page sequential count.

Hope this all makes sense lol - and good luck to everyone who plays! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86

Yes! Our first entry!!!

Good luck Ginger!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard they were sellin' nite crawlers and Red Man somewhere near here...?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little boy caught his mom and dad having sex.
After, he asked, "What were you and daddy doing?"
The mom said, "We were baking a cake."
A few days later, the little boy asked his mom,
"Were you and daddy baking a cake in the living room?"
She said yes, and asked him how he knew.
He answered, "Because I licked the frosting off the couch! It was sweet!
Lurker
0 likes

Thanks Chatnstroke

I'm sure I could pick a friend to give it to.
Site administrator
0 likes
Great idea Chatty and of course extremely generous of you. Hopefully you will still have enough money left after this to buy some decent pants!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a great idea Chatty! Here's my entry!