Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penis Extension toys and Hollow Strap-Ons?

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just browsing through the Lush store and found several toys meant for extending/enhancing a man's cock. Have any of you ever been with a man that used one of these? Was it his idea or your's? Would you stay with a man that was incapable of satisfying you? I'd be humiliated if someone suggested I use one of these. If my 6-incher ain't good enough, I'd move on to a new lover. Wow.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would stay with an man who didn't satisfy me (haven't found one that does every time) then I supplement another man as needed. I wouldn't humiliate any man for the size of his penis, you have a choice: love it or leave it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a platonic relationship with a man at the moment, purely because his dick is too small for me... It is about 3-4 inches when erect and does absolutely nothing for me. I do not believe in 'work with what you have' or 'size doesn't matter' because for me (and a lot of other girls I know) size does indeed matter. So, after a few failed attempts at sex I decided no more but we have remained in this kind of 'relationship'. I have seen these penis extension things but even the thought of him putting it on his dick and attempting to fuck me with it on (with it probably falling off half way through) physically makes me feel sick to my stomach. I don't think I would ever like to be fucked by a man wearing them, I would much rather just use a toy by myself!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a platonic relationship with a man at the moment, purely because his dick is too small for me... It is about 3-4 inches when erect and does absolutely nothing for me. I do not believe in 'work with what you have' or 'size doesn't matter' because for me (and a lot of other girls I know) size does indeed matter. So, after a few failed attempts at sex I decided no more but we have remained in this kind of 'relationship'. I have seen these penis extension things but even the thought of him putting it on his dick and attempting to fuck me with it on (with it probably falling off half way through) physically makes me feel sick to my stomach. I don't think I would ever like to be fucked by a man wearing them, I would much rather just use a toy by myself!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.