Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poor Boyfriends

last reply
34 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How many clueless boyfriends have you cheated on?

43 votes remaining
0 (41 votes) 95%
1 (11 votes) 26%
2 (4 votes) 9%
3 (0 votes) 0%
More than 3 (9 votes) 21%
Lurker
0 likes
Gals answer only.
Lurker
0 likes
High School sweetheart too sad

I went to college, he stayed behind.
Lurker
0 likes
Hasn't ever happened!! I break up before I do something like that!!!
Lurker
0 likes
THEN you go after that other cute guy, eh?
Lurker
0 likes
Never. I'm like tipz. Break up first!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
THEN you go after that other cute guy, eh?

That's right!! And not a moments hesitation as soon as the deed is done!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy looking at other men and do it often, but I've never been tempted to cheat. One man's enough for me. I try not to go looking for trouble!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One was in rehab (I didn't want to break up with him till he got out) and the other was cheating on me with 2 other women so I had a fun night out about a week before we broke up.
Lurker
0 likes
How many clueless boyfriends have you cheated on

I'm with Tipzee here if they were clueless ,I would not be going out with them after the first date
Lurker
0 likes
Clueless in this case means they had no idea you were going to cheat or cheating.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ive never cheated on a guy. ever
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Hornygal
ive never cheated on a guy. ever

Yet!!!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Not in my nature to do so....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I feel terrible now, being one of only two to fall in the more than three catagory.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Trish
I feel terrible now, being one of only two to fall in the more than three catagory.

Three hail mary's ~your forgiven ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've been the cheatee, but never the cheater
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I DON'T CHEAT!!
0 likes
i pride myself on not being a cheat. i think if you feel the need to stray then you're obviously not happy enough with your partner, in which case you shouldnt really be together anymore.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I guess once.

For about two weeks leading up to me breaking up with a BF, I was hooking up with another guy (pretty regularly). My BF was out of town for one week and then I avoided him for the week he got back until I could break things off. I never slept with him again after I'd started up with the new guy though.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never cheated. If you had ever had someone cheat on you and knew how much it could hurt, there is a good chance you would never cheat on anyone again.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Never. If I felt my attention heading elsewhere, there was really no need to keep current bf. Why cheat when you can just move on?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really dont think it is cheating, when their are out of town guys do it alle the time , if not every time.
When the opportunity comes before you und you want it , why not, just like the man does.when im with a guy, und he is gone for more then a week, Ill go out to bars,clubs und flirt, if nothing comes along that i want , then i just go home, but if I feel right und he or she looks great und we hit it off ,,,i just might take them home with me ..especially, if i have seen them there before.
Lurker
0 likes
stick it out with him but if hes not tryin then....no point i should go but will not cheat
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
I really dont think it is cheating, when their are out of town guys do it alle the time , if not every time.
When the opportunity comes before you und you want it , why not, just like the man does.when im with a guy, und he is gone for more then a week, Ill go out to bars,clubs und flirt, if nothing comes along that i want , then i just go home, but if I feel right und he or she looks great und we hit it off ,,,i just might take them home with me ..especially, if i have seen them there before.

That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. Seems like you're just better off not being together. Not every guy cheats...that's NOT normal relationship behavior at all. But to each his own, I guess...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I am always faithful when I'm in a relationship. I expect my boyfriend to be faithful, so I am too. If I'm not in a relationship it's not cheating is it?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been cheated on a couple of tiimes. Never done the cheating.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350

Where did you get that statistic from? (all the time)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. Seems like you're just better off not being together. Not every guy cheats...that's NOT normal relationship behavior at all. But to each his own, I guess...

I completely agree with slipperwhenwet. Again, what is the bloody point in being in a relationship if you're going to cheat anyway? Sounds extremely immature and irresponsible not to mention utterly classless. Is this just about getting back at ALL cheating men - just because SOME men do, does that give you the right to go out and whore yourself out too? You don't have a mind of your own? What about your boyfriend - is he the cheating kind? If not, I'd do your boyfriend a favour and cut him loose, he deserves better. If he is the cheating kind, then you clearly deserve each other - mazel tov!!

Jesus Christ, what is this world coming to...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And for the record, I have NEVER cheated on a boyfriend (or husband) and never will.