Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What do you dislike about the opposite sex? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:34:00 PM

q_and_a wrote:
I hate that women get 'emotional'.
sheepholy

I have an idea, lets give you a kick in the balls and see how unemosional you are...

evil4 evil4
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:04:58 PM

castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:
Women can't drive / park to save their lives.

They are useless with anything mechanical / electronic.

Nag too much. Worry needlessly about everything and anything.

They always want to yack in your ear when you want to go to sleep.

I'll add more as I think of them.

Did you want a cigarette to go with the blindfold?

For your information, Mr. Sexist PigPlow, I used to drive a Pontiac Solstice at near full throttle wherever I went, but I've slowed down at hubby's behest because I'm expecting. My father and brother trained me to drive at high speeds when I was all of 14. At 17, I tested and passed the Skip Barber course at Laguna Seca Raceway (and beat all of the guys) and two years ago I did the Richard Petty Experience in Vegas (once again, faster than any of the guys) I have never been in an accident, have probably driven half a million miles, and can park anywhere in downtown Seattle without a scratch. The only reason I've never driven race cars full time is my father always expected my brother to carry on his legacy, not his sweet little girl, but if given the opportunity, I know I can outdrive my brother and he's won several championships.
By the way, I've worked plenty on the family race cars over the years, and have installed dozens of engines, rear ends, suspensions, wiring, plumbing, fuel systems, and I can tig weld, use a tubing bender, and run a spray booth with the best of them. I also oversee hubby's computers and do all the hardware upgrades,, wiring, etc in his office because I'm really into computers as well.

So there.

You DON'T want me to get started on what's wrong with men.
PS: Shoes? I bought them all with money I earned and have never asked a man to buy me any, so I'll have however damn many pairs as I please! I'll have you know the Nordstrom family would have gone bankrupt years ago if it wasn't for me.

Wow castlequeen please take a breather woman with child; you go girl I love d reading that now there is a woman with Gumption!
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:15:33 AM

XXXnechoXXX wrote:
q_and_a wrote:
I hate that women get 'emotional'.
sheepholy

I have an idea, lets give you a kick in the balls and see how unemosional you are...

evil4 evil4

I gotta go, now.

hiding
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:59:24 PM

castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:

PS: Shoes? I bought them all with money I earned and have never asked a man to buy me any, so I'll have however damn many pairs as I please! I'll have you know the Nordstrom family would have gone bankrupt years ago if it wasn't for me.

THANK YOU CASTLEQUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would soooooo love to see Plow's face right now....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello1

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:32:23 PM

Zafia wrote:
castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:

THANK YOU CASTLEQUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello1

I hate that women only get along online. In real life they hate each other!
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:42:27 PM

q_and_a wrote:
Zafia wrote:
castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:

hello1

What women would that be q?

Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:50:33 PM

Zafia wrote:
q_and_a wrote:
Zafia wrote:
castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:

hello1

I'm only generalizing, of course. No one in particular. Whistle
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:53:16 PM

q_and_a wrote:
Zafia wrote:
q_and_a wrote:
Zafia wrote:
castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:

hello1

I'm only generalizing, of course. No one in particular. Whistle

I'm glad you're generalizing......coffee

Posted: Friday, November 27, 2009 7:35:24 AM

The bastard's bosting!!
diversified
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2009 9:41:17 AM

castlequeen wrote:
mrplow wrote:

Did you want a cigarette to go with the blindfold?

For your information, Mr. Sexist PigPlow, I used to drive a Pontiac Solstice at near full throttle wherever I went, but I've slowed down at hubby's behest because I'm expecting. My father and brother trained me to drive at high speeds when I was all of 14. At 17, I tested and passed the Skip Barber course at Laguna Seca Raceway (and beat all of the guys) and two years ago I did the Richard Petty Experience in Vegas (once again, faster than any of the guys) I have never been in an accident, have probably driven half a million miles, and can park anywhere in downtown Seattle without a scratch. The only reason I've never driven race cars full time is my father always expected my brother to carry on his legacy, not his sweet little girl, but if given the opportunity, I know I can outdrive my brother and he's won several championships.
By the way, I've worked plenty on the family race cars over the years, and have installed dozens of engines, rear ends, suspensions, wiring, plumbing, fuel systems, and I can tig weld, use a tubing bender, and run a spray booth with the best of them. I also oversee hubby's computers and do all the hardware upgrades,, wiring, etc in his office because I'm really into computers as well.

So there.

casltequeen you have made my day by telling him off ... and i know how to drive also, was taught by my dad and uncles. i am also able to drive oh lets say a crap load of vehicles including: cars, trucks(semi, and others), buses, any all terrain vehicle, anything with four wheels and runs i can drive. i own a car restoration shop hence i work on cars for a living so the mechanical uselessness is a big no no, and the same goes electronic things. so piff!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Bunny12
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2009 9:22:26 PM

mrplow wrote:

Damn dude you just haven't met the right girl says this pick-up driving, tractor driving, non worring about anything cuz I don't give a shit, No desire to talk to your dumb ass cuz I'm trying to get to sleep to, former software programer/trainer who could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch slut!!! My aren't you deprived.....

And yes the bodily function fascination with men can get old mine can burp the alphabet thank god he can't do it out of the other end! LOL

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:52:18 AM

There is nothing I dont like about the opposite sex,,If it wasn't for the different ways that we do or think,,we would all be men or women,,I just cant imagine a world without women.,,,,,,and we sure in the hell couldnt repopulate it without them.
Milik_Redman
Posted: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 8:02:37 PM

The fact that the guys no better then to say what about women irratates them should tell you the answer......cussing crybaby Brick wall

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My New collaboration with Dirty _D is one I am extremely proud to offer:

Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:06:55 AM

After Long And Careful Deliberation,,I came to one conclusion ,,,, That when I want to have sex,, That is what she is most opposed to,,,,,hence the name Opposite Sex.
Woman
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:18:57 AM

shameless009 wrote:
There is nothing I dont like about the opposite sex,,If it wasn't for the different ways that we do or think,,we would all be men or women,,I just cant imagine a world without women.,,,,,,and we sure in the hell couldnt repopulate it without them.

Are you in my head?

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:23:34 PM

I am right here Woman ,,,Just as close as your imagination will take you,,And I'm listening.
Woman
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:32:26 PM

*brings her lips up close to Shameless's ear breathlessly whispering... please don't step on my toes!!

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:01:56 PM

You can lead my dear Woman,,I'll follow.
Woman
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:15:43 PM

I'll need to stop and ask for directions first!

Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:27:51 PM

I'm fine with this ,,you drive ,,and I'll ride.
Woman
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:33:35 PM

Never fear! I have a driver!!! Or you can just ride behind me on my camel.

Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 4:57:01 AM

Lets be sure to get That Camel really loaded up on water,,, wouldn't want it to get overheated.
Woman
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 5:33:59 AM

*smacks head with palm and shakes head chuckling..... cross cultural jokes I tell you!!!

Shamless darling... oh look! Fireworks!!! Pretty! Shameless darling is really Bill Clinton.

Primal
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 5:42:12 AM

I don't like anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Just kidding ladies! Not dislike, but I am jealous of their multiple orgasms.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 6:48:10 AM

Yes ,and I am Still laughing about it ,, inside.
Posted: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:55:47 PM

There is really only two things. One is feet. Some women paint their nails in weird exotic ways and it turns me off. The second thing is that sometimes women act like there is nothing wrong with their sex but everything is wrong with the male sex. We both have huge flaws!boxing
Cotton_Candy_Kisses
Posted: Monday, December 07, 2009 6:47:32 AM

I agree, not all men are bad....but here are my issues!

1) some men lie
2) some men cheat
3) some men bitch and complain more than a woman on her period
4) some men think they are all that but really they aren't worth shit
5) some men think a woman's place is in the home cooking, cleaning, and having sex whenever he wants it......

6) some men think woman can't do anything a man can do....HELLO!!! Some woman can do things a lot better than a man can do!!!!
7) some men say they'll help you do something then all they do is sit on their ass and do nothing!
Posted: Monday, December 07, 2009 7:41:26 PM

I sure hope you didn't marry that man!
Cotton_Candy_Kisses
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:01:38 AM

shameless009 wrote:
I sure hope you didn't marry that man!

If you are talking to me....I almost married that man. I cancelled our wedding one week from sending out the invites! Smartest thing I ever did...lollaughing6
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:52:32 PM

I sure am talking to you Cotton_ Candy_ Kisses ,,, saved yourself a lot of grief,, not to mention a large amount of money in attorney"s fees.