Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What do you dislike about the opposite sex? Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 6:07:38 PM

Hmmm, what do I dislike about the opposite sex?

They have a monopoly on all the pussy.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Jezziebelle
Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:15:06 PM

I generally like men, and like most women I admit that I get along better with men than other women. The one thing that reaaaaaaally ticks me off though is that (most) men are really bad at returning phone calls. Call me back damn you all! hahaha.

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:40:01 PM

Jezziebelle wrote:
I generally like men, and like most women I admit that I get along better with men than other women. The one thing that reaaaaaaally ticks me off though is that (most) men are really bad at returning phone calls. Call me back damn you all! hahaha.

Ahhh...I knew there was something I was forgetting...probably subconsciously...Women and their phone time...Or women and their phone time while driving...or women and their phone time while shopping, getting their nails manicured, sitting in front of the telly with a radio blaring in the background...or with their small children attempting to get their mom's attention while she's yakking on the phone with some poor guy - about the most important thing in the world at 10:00 pm.

Women - Phones

Ugh

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Jezziebelle
Posted: Saturday, December 12, 2009 9:48:13 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Jezziebelle wrote:

Ahhh...I knew there was something I was forgetting...probably subconsciously...Women and their phone time...Or women and their phone time while driving...or women and their phone time while shopping, getting their nails manicured, sitting in front of the telly with a radio blaring in the background...or with their small children attempting to get their mom's attention while she's yakking on the phone with some poor guy - about the most important thing in the world at 10:00 pm.

Women - Phones

Ugh

I'm not looking for an hour long conversation or your life story. I just want the courtesy of returning a phone call to let me know if/when you are coming over....... so that if you're not I can have fun in other ways ;)

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
KoolHandDuke
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:03:54 PM

This is halarious, great points made by men and women here. BRAVO BRAVO.
I am very impressed with Castle Queen's credentials, i'll certainly take her at her word.
but let me just say that women expel bodily gases to and I can prove it.
Honey, can you come talk to these good people over at Lush.
redhotmommacita
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:56:19 PM

KoolHandDuke wrote:
This is halarious, great points made by men and women here. BRAVO BRAVO.
I am very impressed with Castle Queen's credentials, i'll certainly take her at her word.
but let me just say that women expel bodily gases to and I can prove it.
Honey, can you come talk to these good people over at Lush.
LOL it's cause we as women of ethnic qualities eat real food like collard greens and beans with ham hocks we tend to have the occasional gases escape or dainty little beautiful bodies thats why we have the hips that all men crave and lust for. not cause we eat like little birds.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

Piquet
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:11:03 AM

Sorry folks, not going to touch this one. All I'll say is :

Why did God create woman?
Because sheep can't do the dishes.

And why did God create man?
Because vibrators can't take out the trash.

Love, Pete.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:02:25 AM

I REALLY dislike the way a (particular) woman can make me feel so-ooo guilty about being absolutely right about something (its the tears thing - just slays me). Gaaa-aaaah! cussing

Have a Happy New Year Everyone. flower

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
saturdaynight
Posted: Monday, June 06, 2011 9:34:49 PM

LushPrincess wrote:
Zafia wrote:
LMAO!!!...these responses are hilarious!!!.....evil4

Mr. Plow I will talk to you later about your 1950's mentality along with David....

Stuart.....everyone has the right to change thier minds women and men alike....now as for shoes....its my perogative to own as many as I want for the simple reason that I buy them...LOL!

Ali, Catnip, Nic and Lil Birdie....high five....LOL! hello1

Welcome Monroe....hello2

Ahh Roccolicious Tech has done wonders for you....lol

Baker you have the right to express yourself as long as you are not violating someone else's rights or degrading someone in the process.

ziiomara......como que hate is a strong word....it was like dislike....hahaha...pero te entiendo...LOL!

And as for me I love men and women and all thier little quirks and when I feel I don't like you anymore I simply more on to the next....case closed.....the end....LMAO!!!

bootyshake

I know, I just got carried away. I have five brothers so you know how that goes.. Oops..! I did admit though that I was getting heated and I quit at only (5) I think that shows my restraint.. Anxious

LushPrincess I know how that feels. I have three brothers all of them older.

btw, guys complain when we nag but THEY'RE the ones who gives us the reason. Reap what you sow.

Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...

clum
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:56:05 PM

The way some women won't accept how beautiful they are, no matter how much you tell them.

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Plural23
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 6:47:27 PM

some guys are wayyyyyyy too pushy and some just won't stop following you.
fish1212
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:28:30 AM

Yea, but they still can't drive.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:36:21 AM

fish1212 wrote:
Yea, but they still can't drive.

actually, we can... when we drive your car into a pole, or almost run you over? trust me, it's on purpose :)
fish1212
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:57:14 PM

You can drive into my pole anytime you like
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:54:25 AM

I do not have many special problems with men and when I really think about it very much like women. We all find fault with others, my mirror reflects something less than perfection.

Even when we are on the same page communication sometimes breaks down. But is that not true for everyone?

I do find that at times even when were are on the same page, someone seems to be reading upside down. It is not always him either.
metallica101
Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:43:20 PM

hahahahaha these responses are hilarious. There was bound to be a heated argument. Honestly, you shouldn't even be dealing with them if they piss you off sometimes. You're supposed to be on a pursuit of happiness in this world, not bitching and moaning about the opposite sex. You're supposed to find someone that's not going to do any of the things that you find unattractive.

Your supposed to find a person who treasures being yours. Not someone whose gonna blow you off (guys are assholes).

Guys will always be assholes. Even the nice guys, (i hear i'm a nice guy), yet the nice guys will always have that instinct (their cocks) that just wants your body.

Girls, you're always going to want us to be nice and caring and loving at all times, well us guys can be all those things but guys are always going to want something in return....

I'm either talking out of my ass or i'm right in one or two ways.....
Avner34
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:10:21 AM

happy1 lol don't mind me I'll just sit back and watch the show
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:00:32 AM

When women go out with their friends and the guys stay home and BABYSIT the kids.
I'm thinking retroactive pay is in order for the year I took off. Who knew taking care of your own kid was BABYSITTING? Geez...

OH and the next time I see a guy in a bad mood... I'm going to ask him if its "that time of the month" or the ever-so-gracious "ragging it" and hand him a Midol.

naughtynurse
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:39:43 AM

men-always has to be right "yes dear"

women- hang on to things "im fine"

A special thank you to all who read and voted on my competition Quickie, a Recomended Read: Something Borrowed
playsit
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:10:52 PM

I wasn't going to get into this thread, but...

I dislike being expected to be a mind reader. How am I supposed to know 'that look' means you want me to go the the grocery store and buy you a bunch of grapes? This is more of a confusion than a dislike most of the time.
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:14:38 PM

When they say no... Hella annoying!

Makavelli
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:20:48 PM

I dislike that some women are too COMPLICATED and CRAZY!!!
winky
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:22:23 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

its annoying when guys dont listen to what we have to say!
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:59:14 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

Offer chocolate with your proposal... it might get you a maybe evil4

Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:42:15 PM

i dislike when men leave the toilet seat up (horrible story that goes with it.)
avrgblkgrl
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:23:12 AM

The opposite sex? You mean as a whole? I love men in general. Each one is different and unique. Having said that *rolls eyes*, (I'm so politically correct) I hate it when you just happen to say you are a sub and all of a sudden the guy thinks he can start giving you orders. WTF! Sorry fellas, but you are telling on yourself. A real dom wouldn't even go there. And, if he was the dom for me, we wouldn't even have to inform each other. We'd know from just general exchange. So wipe that look of utter amazemnt off your face when a girl says that she's a submissive. It doesn't mean little cum-slut that you can boss around.
~ABGlove8

My Latest Efforts Both Recommended Reads

PrettyMom
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 8:43:15 PM

Thick coarse body hair
hobbhorn
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 9:48:29 PM

maybe it's just the women I've been with but --- they all seem to expect me to be able to read their minds!! ..."well I THOUGHT you would have...." ..."but I REALLY wanted...." ..."I don't want THAT to drink tonight..." (even though that's what they drank last night)... "you're not wearing THAT to the beach, are you?" (after you are already at the beach). ..."of course I wanted sex, didn't you get all the signals I was sending????"

Guess I'm a bit stunned... but please gals --- use your words --- tell us what you want/how you feel and particularly tell us what drives you wild in the passion department... this is information we NEED TO KNOW!!
Michael
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 10:31:01 PM

That I can't live without them, well at least not happily.
That they cover their boobieflash2

CaliGurl77
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 10:57:59 PM

Ooooh what a great question!
I'm female, so honestly, what irks me about guys is the lack of spontaneity. I know, we're all different but sometimes I wish guys would understand signals! Especially when we're flirting! Some of my guy friends are completely oblivious to a girl hitting on them but I can tell! Even if the girl is making it obvious they usually can't tell. I know all guys aren't like that, but the majority I know are...great question!