Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could have any Super Power what would it be.

last reply
259 replies
24.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I'm a skinny guy, and I've always idolized people who were very human, yet still could kick some serious ass.
For example I hate Superman with a passion.
He has:
- Heat vision
- X ray vision
- Freeze breath
- He can fly
- Super strength
- Invincibility
- Super speed
and I can't even remember everything else. AND THEN to top it off his disguise is a PAIR OF GLASSES!!!!?????
Fuck superman

At any rate I idolized people like Spiderman, Batman is my favourite super hero ever because he kicks ass, and hes a fuckin ninja!

But if I could have a super power my super power would be to BE Nightcrawler. Like literally BE Kurt Vagner.

So Lushites, what super power would you have.

I'm gonna start the wolverine tally lol because usually that's ever guys favourite: 0
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
0 likes
I'd be Wonder Woman. A hot outfit, a gold lasso and an invisible jet. What more could a girl want?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breathing Underwater would be my number one super power, but I would also like to create illusions and make people see what I wanted them to see.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Breathing Underwater would be my number one super power, but I would also like to create illusions and make people see what I wanted them to see.

Study politics and get a really good speechwriter, and there you go.

My superpower would probably be Taskmaster's. It's the ultimate!
Lurker
0 likes
Flying!!

Oh my god, I've always wanted to fly! Even if i had the power i probably wouldn't use it to fight crime, just for my own personal use. I'd also be able to fly super fast so I could anywhere in the world in under an hour and have super strength so that i can carry any amount of people/luggage i wanted at once.

And! I'd have wings, not angel type wings but butterfly type wings that are all beautiful and ornate and i have the ability to completely fold them in if i wanted, so nobody could see them.

I havent thought about it much though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I'd be Wonder Woman. A hot outfit, a gold lasso and an invisible jet. What more could a girl want?

OR a guy want in a girl for that matter smile

As for me, I think I would like to be telepathic. Maybe then I might begin to understand what goes on in a woman's head. On the other hand, it could just confuse me a lot more LOL But it would be very intriguing to be able to know what other people are really thinking - to always know the truth.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good answers so far guys.
If I couldn't have teleportation I'd want to have the ability to morph into anything I wished. Kinda like Mystique
Matriarch
0 likes
Astral travel. I can sometimes manage it in meditation sessions, but it just isn't the real thing

Or, super sleuth - the ability to go into a bank vault unnoticed (I just checked how much I need to buy a house anywhere in Sydney ). I'm even considering a move back to England at this stage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd settle for Wonder Woman's body, the powers would just be a bonus in my book...
however, I'd want my man to have Mr. Fantastic's powers, come on, ladies, he can shape any part of his body any way or size he likes?
Invisible Girl? No, more like Incredibly Blissful Girl.....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know if its a super power or not but to be able to shapeshift at will would be fuckin brilliant! you dont need to be able to turn invisible you just melt into the wall, not so much Mr Fantastic more like the liquid terminator but, well human.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heartofdarkness
I dont know if its a super power or not but to be able to shapeshift at will would be fuckin brilliant! you dont need to be able to turn invisible you just melt into the wall, not so much Mr Fantastic more like a t-1000 but, well human.

Fixed it fer ya lol.....oh i'm a nerd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by heartofdarkness
I dont know if its a super power or not but to be able to shapeshift at will would be fuckin brilliant! you dont need to be able to turn invisible you just melt into the wall, not so much Mr Fantastic more like a t-1000 but, well human.

yes you are arn't you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heartofdarkness
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by heartofdarkness

yes you are arn't you

must be his real super-power
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Are you talking about remote viewing instead of astral travel during meditation, Nic?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Super hard bone density and the ablitly to create new bones at will, (Fun for freaking people out.)
Pull out my spine and use it as a whip awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say deadpools powers, amazing abilities with guns and swords, healing factor, steal dead mutants powers. Granted their are other superheroes around. But if i was alone I would say sabertooth, hes a fuckin animal! Oh and I'm a marvel comics nerd Blindfolded just fyi.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be a teleporter. That way I can look at Rocco getting his freak on whenever I wanted to. It would also be nice to be like Storm from X-Men.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Begging for your forgiveness, I am going to admit that I have a superpower.

See, I am a non-smoker, yet when someone smokes around me, the smoke always and under all conditions fly towards me! Disturbing and disgusting! Sometimes in formal environments I move my hands like "ow come'on!" to camouflage my attempts to push it away, or "puff" as if I am bored. But it doesn't work at all.

I told this first to my mom, and she -as a psychiatrist- decided that I was trying to feel myself important.

I decided a test.

We were sitting in the garden of a pub, she was smoking and as always the smoke was coming towards me. I offered to switch places and we did. And the smoke flew to me again. My mother said this is quite usual in scientific history which is called "coincidance" Then we switched places again and again, my mother getting paler and paler each time.

Many times after that I had the chance to prove. The smoke even figths against natural wind or air conditioners blow!

I still haven't decided how can I become the rul.. I mean saviour of the world with such a power and I still couldn't come up with a better name than "smokestick".

Maybe I can earn money by working in no-smoking places as a smoke magnet; my usual costume containig two large oxygen tanks.

Maybe I will have a special team who smokes till they rot in a small room with me, and thus smokes form a cloud around me and I scare the shix out of children who steal fruits from trees.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd abolish Time and Space

I'd keep gravity, tho...
Seeker
0 likes
I would want the ability to go invisible. Then I wouldn't have to read minds...I could be standing right beside someone and hear what they had to say. I wouldnt have to pay to get on a bus or a plane, go see a movie or concert and I could totally mess with people's heads by moving things around the room while they are standing there watching.AVVec9Y4S5UnHmAA
Seeker
0 likes
Oh, and I would become the "voices" in someone's head....Sweet torture!!

If I had that power, Red Bull would make a fortune off of me because I wouldn't sleep for at least a week. LOL
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL@Birdie....

I would like any of the following:

Dream Manipulation
Regeneration
Telekinesis

And I am all about Storm from X-men....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe this was said already, but I would love to travel through time and interact in the past without having serious negative consequences for the future...or present - kinda like the back to the future thing...
Lurker
0 likes
morphing/shapeshifting like Mystique....or an empath like Peter Petrelli from heroes who can absorb and use any other mutant's powers
Lurker
0 likes
The ability to manipulate matter. Like Phoenix/Jean from X-Men 3. With that power you can do anything!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Ryario_Darkstar
Super hard bone density and the ablitly to create new bones at will, (Fun for freaking people out.)
Pull out my spine and use it as a whip awesome

Now that is awesome!

Hm... me...
To stop time I think.

Now, I wouldn't use it to not get late, since there are lots of fun things that happens when you are late for things, but I would use it to be an everyday hero.

The girl coming out of the bathroom and accidentally got her skirt stuck in her underwear. - timestop- skrit back to normal.
The old wealthy lady who wouldn't give even a smile to the beggar asking for some money for food. -timestop- wooops seems she dropped some cash.

I would also have the ability to stop the time for a certain person apart from myself.
The man in the bed is about to come, the lady ontop is not ready for him to come -timestop- there you go lassie, lets have some fun while he's still up and running.

I think I would grow tired of this pretty soon.

So the ability to draw the pictures in my head would be nice.

(when I stop the time I don't age, so I could just walk around for what seems a year without ageing)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Quote by heartofdarkness
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by heartofdarkness

yes you are arn't you

must be his real super-power

yeah i have the, useless knowledge of random things you'd never think to ask about.
Ask me how ants breath I can tell you, but if you were to ask how many states in the us or provinces in canada there are. i have no clue.... provinces... uhhh 10 i think and 3 territories... states.... 51?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
I would have to say deadpools powers, amazing abilities with guns and swords, healing factor, steal dead mutants powers. Granted their are other superheroes around. But if i was alone I would say sabertooth, hes a fuckin animal! Oh and I'm a marvel comics nerd Blindfolded just fyi.

lol im more of a DC guy but only leaning towards the batman inclination. I've got a consultation for my bat tat coming up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ArconathResonath
Begging for your forgiveness, I am going to admit that I have a superpower.

See, I am a non-smoker, yet when someone smokes around me, the smoke always and under all conditions fly towards me! Disturbing and disgusting! Sometimes in formal environments I move my hands like "ow come'on!" to camouflage my attempts to push it away, or "puff" as if I am bored. But it doesn't work at all.

I told this first to my mom, and she -as a psychiatrist- decided that I was trying to feel myself important.

I decided a test.

We were sitting in the garden of a pub, she was smoking and as always the smoke was coming towards me. I offered to switch places and we did. And the smoke flew to me again. My mother said this is quite usual in scientific history which is called "coincidance" Then we switched places again and again, my mother getting paler and paler each time.

Many times after that I had the chance to prove. The smoke even figths against natural wind or air conditioners blow!

I still haven't decided how can I become the rul.. I mean saviour of the world with such a power and I still couldn't come up with a better name than "smokestick".

Maybe I can earn money by working in no-smoking places as a smoke magnet; my usual costume containig two large oxygen tanks.

Maybe I will have a special team who smokes till they rot in a small room with me, and thus smokes form a cloud around me and I scare the shix out of children who steal fruits from trees.

this isn't a contained phenomenon. I have this power too. and have done the switcheroo test many times.
Internet Sensation
0 likes

My superpower look.