No Pics of your Children

last reply
16 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This is an adult site for people over 18 years old.

Do you think a kid would like seeing his picture on an adult orientated site? What happens if someone from his school accidently came across it for example?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL seriously this has happened?????
Matriarch
0 likes
In their avatar of all places too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I noticed that today Nic. Thanks for taking care of it too!
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Lurker
0 likes
I saw it too. Really shocked someone would be stupid enough to do that. I mean I'm proud of my kids but good grief!
Lurker
0 likes
Some people just have no brains you would think that would fall under common sense.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I mean really.....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With all the crap that's happening to innocent children, you would think someone would have enough common sense to not do that on an adult site.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the day my daughter was born, there was this overwhelming need to keep her safe and protected. I still feel that now - and she's 20 and lives with her boyfriend! It makes my blood boil that a parent would be so stupid to something as irresponsible as this!!

GGRRRRRR - sorry, rant over

Mr Nobody
0 likes
Damn the rules ..my son the research scientist

and my yougest daughter ... she is the pretty one in the family

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pretty girl - does she look like her mother or father?
Lurker
0 likes
WOW...people are surely stupid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was looking around a few profiles today and saw one where there were pictures of a woman with her children among adult pictures of herself.

From looking at the above posts people don't think it should be done (I don't either) - but is it allowed?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I was looking around a few profiles today and saw one where there were pictures of a woman with her children among adult pictures of herself.

From looking at the above posts people don't think it should be done (I don't either) - but is it allowed?

Not allowed RX, hence why I posted in the thread title, "No pictures of your children"

Please flag any profiles you come across with them in as inappropriate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by rxtales

Not allowed RX, hence why I posted in the thread title, "No pictures of your children"

Please flag any profiles you come across with them in as inappropriate.

how do I do that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never mind I figured it out.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thx rx.