Ladies do you like it if your man has or uses toys:

last reply
29 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies what if you found out that your guy has sex toys of his own? Is it a turn on or a turn off and does it depend on the toy.

I have several butt plus from small to large to extra large. A few cock rings and prostate massagers?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
It's a good thing if a man knows what he wants and enjoys.
I found a fleshlight in my friends bathroom once. I laughed like crazy.
I have some friends who keep Dildos in different shapes and forms for the times they bring home a woman.

I don't really see it as a turn on or turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex G/F and I loved a little toy play, both the plugs and the prostate massagers would make sex more intense and she had hers and I had mine. I would feel the plug inside her when we had sex and when I would cum it would send waves of pleasure between the both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I guess I’m not as open minded as Cat… I don’t think I would like my man to own a butt plug, dildo, or anything like that… I don’t mind a fleshlight, or even a vibrating bullet, but something to go up his ass NO thanks, that would be a total turn off for me. That’s just my opinion though…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love the new sig mara
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boy, did I get the wrong idea with this post! "Do I like it if my man has or uses toys?" Hey, I figured it's a bit silly, but sure, I'll them them all about his Lego collection...WRONG TOYS!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Boy, did I get the wrong idea with this post! "Do I like it if my man has or uses toys?" Hey, I figured it's a bit silly, but sure, I'll them them all about his Lego collection...WRONG TOYS!

LMAO...
Lurker
0 likes
CQ thought the men were using power tools on themselves.

Just kidding.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*snickers*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by castlequeen

LMAO...

There's nothing wrong with using some toys? Butt plugs and prostate massagers just add to some of the joys of sex?

Plus I am not saying that it has to be those toy's? There are cock rings plan ones and ones that vibrate. There is also other style toys that if worn will vibrate, sleves with little spikes or nubs list goes on and on.
Lurker
0 likes
Are they in specially marked boxes of cereal?
Lurker
0 likes
If a guy wants to use a toy more power to him women do it all the time. I have a male friend who has one and he loves it.eaLIdPeUrXEymNUu
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience most guys think that the remote control for the tv is his very own little sex toy and he does not like to share!

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Internet Sensation
0 likes
hehe... throw the tv out Shiva!
Internet Sensation
0 likes

Looks like an alien...

Toys are toys, I like to play.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

Looks like an alien...

Toys are toys, I like to play.

It's not. When I first saw it I was like never going to fit. But with a little lube I was able to get it in. Post some of your toys and maybe a little of yourself?
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite toy is the encabulator, with the hydrosoidal marzel vanes. I can make a really good end table with one of those and a circular saw.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Christian1971
Post some of your toys and maybe a little of yourself?

Mum, he's scaring me!
What makes you think I have toys?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
My favorite toy is the encabulator, with the hydrosoidal marzel vanes. I can make a really good end table with one of those and a circular saw.

encabu-what?
Circular saw!

Really, you make me think I need to fill my stash of tools up a bit. Roc.
Thought I'd get far with my crowbar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok what about a strap on? Any toys to spice it up? feathers, blindfold, cuffs, tongue vibrators or piercings.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say honey why have you kept them away from me so long; let's have a good friday or sat or sunday session when I can show you mine ha ha lol
Lurker
0 likes
Only If I get to wear the strap on Christian: Feather's, Ice-cubes, furry cuff's of course a woman still likes her comforts even if it is a bit of B and B. For me it still has to stay romantic otherwise you start to hate the person that is doing all those things to you. It has to come from a good place loving-wise. HB xx
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the toy, but anal toys are a turn on. it means you aren't afraid to explore and are open. I don't get the whole fleshlight thing or the sex dolls. Honestly, sex dolls would probably creep me out and make me wonder if he wanted a serious relationship or just sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,yes, yes.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know the answer to this, it's yes!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like it... as long as it's not some super weird/creepy toy like a plastic blow up doll or sheep or those gaping-anal-expanders.

Prostate vibes and massagers, cock-rings, fleshlight, couples toys and the usual stuff is all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE a man whose confident enough to share his toys during playtime
Of course, this is only if the toy isn't something weird like a blow up sheep

With that said....there's nothing sexier than a man who shows up with his own bag of goodies and a plan on how to use them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before Hubby and I got together, he had a vast collection and used them frequently with women he was with.
It was a little intimidating to me as I wasn't sexually experienced when we first got together, but it became part of our pleasure play frequently.

Now as far as the dolls go, he never had those but I would get creeped out too if he did!

Kisses!

Steph