Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Follow up to Ali's question What's your thang?

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Figuring as Ali asked the guys thought I would follow up and ask the ladies what is your favorite physical feature on a guy that turns you on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eyes
arms
ankles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I notice his teeth first, so you could say smile.. A good body, has to be taller than me. I HATE long hair, they need to smell good, honest eyes, and a big dick (well that last one I can work aroud)
0 likes
His smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smile and I'm a sucker for broad shoulders. I know it makes me incredibly shallow, but he's gotta have hair, too.....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
eyes, dark skin, a chest I can sink my head into, and a nice big beautiful penis.
Lurker
0 likes
Lexy, you're supposed to pick one.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes and smile. Plus I like a man who's big like a bear.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm with Db on this one, Voice is really important.
I find myself very attracted to voices, all sorts of voices.
think it's from my wow playing. Talking through voice chat with other players could at time make me loose myself in wrong thought.
Somehow I think that is one of the reasons I really like men who are a bit bigger, they usually have the most attractive voices to listen too.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Some say I sound like Michael Caine when he played "Alfie"

If Gav gives us WMA downloading we could have a speech file
I have it on another forum... its funny ..people are not alway
what you expect
Lurker
0 likes
Ah its really hard to pick just one.

Either smile, eyes, arms, style....

I think smile
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Alfie

at first I laughed... Then I got lost.
GAV!
Don't listen to him I don't want another Lush addiction!
Lurker
0 likes
for me it has got to me a tanned slightly hairy chest that has been trimmed short mmmmmmmm ohhhhhh think i'll go and have aday dream ha ha. but its the chest and the muscly arm pworrrrrrrr so sexy. HB xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok now most guys worry about how they dress but do you women really care about how a man dresses that much, as long as hes not a hobo.

And I have a voice just a tad higher than Berry White, in case you were worrying. And cat if you mean as in wow as in World of Warcraft I know what you mean.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Ok now most guys worry about how they dress but do you women really care about how a man dresses that much, as long as hes not a hobo.

And I have a voice just a tad higher than Berry White, in case you were worrying. And cat if you mean as in wow as in World of Warcraft I know what you mean.

I certainly do mean. smile
Lurker
0 likes
SMILE!<<---- Naughty smiles!

Eyes<<--- DEEP blue eyes or Lushes green!

Built<<---- Big hearted loving machine

And if he lacks the above, he can make it up by giving me loads of ice cream

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Passionate Eyes!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

If Gav gives us WMA downloading we could have a speech file
I have it on another forum... its funny ..people are not alway
what you expect

DB, will you give us an Audio story?

Me and Mara need something to listen too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ

Yes I do like a man to dress nice not all the time as after dark it's coming off anyway. But a plain white T-Shirt and a nice bum in a pair of jeans and smells of nice deodorant is all that I need.
Lurker
0 likes
Face - eyes/smile/beard.
Legs - I have a thing for muscular thighs and toned calves.