Favorite Junk Food or Snack Food

last reply
157 replies
13.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are the members of Lush favorite junk food or snack food. Mine are chips ahoy cookies reeses peanut butter cups and starbursts. Favorite snack food is fruit or power bars.
Lurker
0 likes
Snack food- Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos and a dip (guacamole, French Onion, or cheese)
Candy- Mallo Cups
0 likes
I make a dip with layers of salsa, guacamole, sour cream and a few other ingredients. Combined with rice crackers, that's my favourite snack.

And for sweet foods, a block of plain old Cadbury milk chocolate keeps me happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Cadbury Ice Cream
Nestle Chocolate
Cup Cakes
Chocolate Chip cookies
Frosting

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rice Cakes with Honey

Tortilla Chips
Lurker
0 likes
Potato chips, really salty potato chips, I can eat them until my mouth bleeds. And a brand of cheezies that can only be found in Canada, Hawkins Cheezies.
Seeker
0 likes
Cheerios...and Caramello Candy bars
Matriarch
0 likes
McDonalds. I just love the plastic cheese. Do you know why they put gherkins in the quarter pounders btw? It's so that it's not classified as confectionary. Seriously.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the case of potato chips - by far my favorite are the Jalapeno flavored Bickels of York chips.

That being said my most popular snack is actually half a block of cheese (generally an extra sharp cheddar, a colby/jack, or cheese type mood of the day) and crackers, with the crackers sometimes optional.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nutter Butter, not the peanut shaped ones, the wafers, which are insanely delicious, and if I can get them in visits to Canada, Peanut Butter Pirate cookies. Rocky road or mint chip ice cream, (really though, there are no bad flavors are there?) and candy?
Oh Henry's, $100,000 bars, and the most excellent Brit import, Lion Bars!! Yummy!
As far as chips, any kind of corn chip besides Fritos (too, too much salt) and I'm a happy girl!
And while they're classified as breakfast food, I still have a place in my heart for PopTarts...Iced Strawberry! Many, many happy saturday mornings eating those and watching cartoons!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I can't resist potato chips. Old Dutch brand here in Canada, any flavour. I sometimes have to force myself to avoid that aisle in the store.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, and I love chocolate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheez-its, chocolate chip cookies, snickers, reese's peanut butter cups, peppermints especially candy canes during christmas, christmas candy, easter candy, halloween candy I can't get enough of. I don't buy them anymore because I will be tempted to eat an entire bag of them and I'm trying to lose weight.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Pringles either cheese and onion or sour cream and chives...I could eat a whole tub...and phish food ice cream *orgasmic look* they are LUSH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a sucker for anything with peanut butter!
Lurker
0 likes
basicly every thing made out of sugar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dutch Chocolate icecream
Lurker
0 likes
Jalapeño Poppers
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I LOVE those Roccolicious......lol
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm Hmmm. Mallo Cups are tasty. Smear some on your nipples.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I love Fruit Pastilles, especially green ones. I could munch on them all day long. I'm eating a packet right now.

Peanuts are another indulgence of mine. Once I start eating them, I find it hard to stop.

[Take note: I was going to post a very similar topic to this, but thanks to the wonderful search function here on the Lush forums, a duplication has been prevented and another topic of discussion resurrected from the bowels of The Lounge. Amazing, isn't it?]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
I love Fruit Pastilles, especially green ones. I could munch on them all day long. I'm eating a packet right now.

Peanuts are another indulgence of mine. Once I start eating them, I find it hard to stop.

[Take note: I was going to post a very similar topic to this, but thanks to the wonderful search function here on the Lush forums, a duplication has been prevented and another topic of discussion resurrected from the bowels of The Lounge. Amazing, isn't it?]

Yes it is Clum. We need to give out awards for that. Good on you!
Lurker
0 likes

With soup, a sub, all on their own. Ummm, um, UM!
Lurker
0 likes
chocolate chip cookies.
Lurker
0 likes
creamy chocolate, the kind that melts in your mouth. When im lazy and dont want to wait for the chocolate to melt, nutella.