Chat room numbers

last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I think the numbers may be off or something. I just looked and it said there were 19 members in chat. But when I go to look who is in chat it says 4 members. Is it off, or is it just me?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Npe it's not you Pixie does that to me to and now my side says there are 0 in the chatroom lol but there are a few people talking. Gotta love computers.
Lurker
0 likes
And I thought people ran when I came into the room!
Lurker
0 likes
It's probably just a server update thing.
Matriarch
0 likes
It's cached stats, not realtime which is a little irritating. I've asked Gav to update the figures every minute or so, doesn't seem to be working.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes it is irratating but thank s nikki for giving Gavthe heads up about it
Matriarch
0 likes
Gav has had rather a hectic few weeks in the real world, Lush is a fun aside for him to try new things.

All these little jobs will be added to his to-do list, please give him time to work through it in the coming weeks.

The chat software has many flaws, it's out of the box, and that's just the way it is.
Code Monkey
0 likes
i've dropped the cache time down to a minute now, see if this makes the figures a little more synchronised.

oh, and this wont be live until tomorrow.

im having a rather massive update to lush tomorrow, if people can keep an eye out for stangeness (no this is not a member!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gav i click on the active visitors box and for me its not working it did last night though
Code Monkey
0 likes
thanks everyone for your feedback on my buggy release, opps.

if anyone else notices any odd, please post in here, i will get to them as soon as i can.
Code Monkey
0 likes
im still fixing the site problems, normal operation should follow shortly......

Seeker
0 likes
if anyone else notices any odd, please post in here, i will get to them as soon as i can.

Um, yeah....I just noticed something odd.

Matriarch
0 likes
What I don't like is the proximity of your fat ass to the vaseline there Gav
Lurker
0 likes
and the cat
Lurker
0 likes
And you need a haircut, too.
Code Monkey
0 likes
errm, yeah, i am due for a waxing. anyone need a new rug?
Lurker
0 likes
On Friday, Nov. 20th, the theme in the Chat Room will be Luau.

Gals wear grass skirts and/or coconut bras.

Guys wear banana peels.

Join in and have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought that was banana hammocks. lol
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
LMAO gav
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy