masterbating in your car!

last reply
275 replies
40.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
has anyone enjoyed this guilty pleasure?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
was getting a coffee today alone in the parking lot......hard and stroking when i noticed a woman watching me,i tried to hide it when she smiled. hmmmmmmmm so i finished up with the best orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
only once .... maybe I should revisit it?? hmmmm

in a late 70's white MonteCarlo (huge ass front [oxymoron?]) plush maroon velvet seats ... omg .... it was ... perfect! Actually, what would have been more perfect, would have been caught by a man who thought it was a complete turn on .... and then played together .... I remember how horny I was ... hmmmm

(oh by the way ... the car was a 70's ... but event took place in the spring of 1993 ....)

S.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
oh it is a huge turn on! would u enjoy watching a guy?
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the guy .... under 65??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes i happen2 be 44 and in good shapesmile
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it a few times while driving long trips by myself, and once with a friend (male) while we watched each other. That was hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once very recently and somebody saw - was not really my intention. I am in a pretty small town, don't know if I'll be trying it again any time soon.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I don't have reasons to be in a car by myself... since I do not have a license...
Though I've masturbated in cars... when others have been in it.. (they've not always been knowing)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
I've done it a few times while driving long trips by myself, and once with a friend (male) while we watched each other. That was hot!

Almost ditto. My friend was female and OMG, thank god for the Armorall, the dashboard was a mess!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love it ladies! keep up the good work! it is such a good feeling when someone is watching! you can tell if they're interested or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay I haven't orgasmed in my car but I have many times on a Lawn Mower......yeah go ahead and laugh LOL
I have a Piercing and when I mow lawn if I sit just right it makes it hum oh so right
I never complain on mowing the lawn anymore ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why do it yourself lol

Big Brother sees all lmao
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Lurker
0 likes
Three different times but once it was in front of my wife
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my wife tossed me off once while we were driving down the motorway!! And that was after she had masturbated herself to orgasm first!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh we do it all the time and don't mine being seen eather.
Lurker
0 likes
have masturbated many times in my vehicle.A great turn on, I do hope someone has seen me and has enjoed themselves as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
done it several times in the car, mostly while parked and on the phone with a playmate. and sometimes with a freind (female) in the car with me lol.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it once while I was driving. It was a two hour drive and I was exceptionally horny.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've jerked off in my car dozens of times....none recently. Did it when I was younger and willing to take foolish risks. I liked to finish what I started with willing observers. When I found women engaging with me and wanting to see more, they usually did the jerk-off gesture with their hand. I obliged by raising my hips and giving them a full view of my cum shot - which often landed on my face. This shocked them a bit but they seemed to enjoy the activity as I licked the cum off my fingers.

Also watched my wife finger her pussy for passerbys in high SUVs or trucks. She would expose her whole pussy since she would slide her skirt to the floor. She exposed her healthy 36C's too. It was fun to watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm.. yeah... pretty recently in the corner of a dr's office parking lot...
i had a friend on the phone telling me what to do, how to touch myself...
it was very exciting ... it was the middle of the morning on a very sunny day...
my windows were open and i'm not a very quiet person..
pru

78% Slut
Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us.
Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 78% slutty.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who
really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. -- Hunter S. Thompson

The slave escapes her bonds to find a stronger set of chains. -- Anonymous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many, many times...but always while driving, never when parked. I go out of my way to avoid being seen...speed up, slow down around traffic. More frequently at night, but sometimes during broad daylight
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just last nite i was with my gf and very horny . asked her 4 a bj , she said she wasnt in mood so i pulled it out and started jerking off . shes a good girl though and finished it up 4 me .

where is the most public or dangerous place u ever masturbated ?

mine was sitting in a jaccuzi while my gf mom was sitting next to me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dig it - do it anytime I can - love to yank my rod driving around!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I work nights, I am frequently tired and sometimes I'll try to catch a quick catnap in my car during a break. More than once I have taken advantage of the time to relieve my work stress with a much needed orgasm or two. I love thinking one of my coworkers might see me while I masturbate in the parking garage.
amor est spiritus qui nos alet
love is the breath that sustains us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, not behind the wheel. But, when I was in the military, I ran a repair shop out of the back of a truck basically. So sometimes, at night, after work was done (the HOT jobs anyway), and I've been in the field for a LOOOOONG time, you've gotta take care of business.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep have done it and will do it again and again ... have been caught and loved it!! i think they liked it too

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
almost daily... never to orgasm though. i have a SUV so I am up high.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being in the passanger seat and playing while traveling. Playing can help to make the time go faster and knowing that i'm being watched as we go past the trucks and seeing how many honks i can get, just adds to the fun......
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill