Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Guy's love to come down on a woman more than sex is there something wrong!!!!!!!

last reply
44 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a guy that loved coming down on me more than sex; does than mean there is something wrong, or am I being paranoid??????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welll i like to cum on my gf but its nt that importat
not beteer than sex itself ofcourse
maybe u should leave him looool biggrin kiddin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I dated a guy that loved coming down on me more than sex; does than mean there is something wrong, or am I being paranoid??????

We all get turned on by different ways, the pleasing a woman concept sometimes outweighs the act itself!

Keep getting pleased and enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
Make sure you let him know you appreciate his efforts and that you have other needs, too.
Lurker
0 likes
What's already been said....if you like it great...but if you have concerns you should think of a way to talk about it. Start with a little compliment...."you really set me on fire with that magical tongue of your but I like a variety of other things like...?....what do you think?"...and see what he says.

Just some innocent miscommunication I bet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a guy once who was the ONLY man I ever met that like to eat pussy more than I love to suck cock. He spent most of his time driving me wild with his expert pussy eating. He always fucked me after but never lasted long because he said my pussy was so hot after he ate it that it made him cum faster. Hell I didn't care just bury your face in there baby!

Enjoy it and start introducing some new things and start exploring each others sexuality. I think some people get hung up on liking one certain thing because of lack of experience with a variety of types of sex. I once was with a man off and on again for about 5 years who only wanted blow jobs. Poor thing had only ever had straight very plain sex with women I considered cold fishes. Lucky bastard had such a beautiful dick I couldn't wait to suck him off when ever he wanted though I got not much of anything in return except the joy of getting that sexy bastard off. Lucky me had another FWB to call for a fuck when sucking his dick worked me up to much! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Maybe you just have a sweet tasting pussy - some women do. As long as he uses his rod in you at some stage of the proceedings the I agree with Bunny12 - enjoy it.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by HoneyBee000

Maybe you just have a sweet tasting pussy - some women do. As long as he uses his rod in you at some stage of the proceedings the I agree with Bunny12 - enjoy it.

Wow thanks Bunny, I that thought had never entered my head at all. He's so damn good at it as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by HoneyBee000

Sorry Knight that was your quote then I was in fantasy land thinking of him just then mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

True, mmm very true…

… and like Bunny said, enjoy it girl!
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno bunny I've asked myself that very question. Is there something wrong with me because that is my first desire when attracted to a girl. I love giving girl head, I love pleasing the girl first that way before sex. Sex has its place and time but for me its going down on her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'm one of those guys that like to go down on my girl. giving good head is what i strive for simply cause i'm old school. no sex before marriage.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*turns and walks away*
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy it very much so when he goes down on me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've always figured that if I were tongue-fucking or clit suckling - penetration would be a natural conclusion. That's not to say that it has to occur; I do enjoy pleasing my partner - and if oral is the only way to do so at the drop of a hat...then oral it is!

Heh, and...I've always considered oral sex - as sex. President Clinton's definition was always pretty lame.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it when my hubby licks me down there . He says lots of good things during and after we have had sex like " I love your pu..." ; "Your juices are sooooooo nice ... I love to suck all the sweetness out of you" ; "You smell sooooooo sexy down here" ..... But he says "I have never understood why sometimes your juices do not ooze out despite my prolonged licking"..... And I tell a lie "I do not know myself " . The little problem is that while licking, most of the times he get so horny that when he puts his c... in me he comes rather quickly .... Notwithstanding this I looooooooooove being licked ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I dated a guy once who was the ONLY man I ever met that like to eat pussy more than I love to suck cock. He spent most of his time driving me wild with his expert pussy eating. He always fucked me after but never lasted long because he said my pussy was so hot after he ate it that it made him cum faster. Hell I didn't care just bury your face in there baby!

Enjoy it and start introducing some new things and start exploring each others sexuality. I think some people get hung up on liking one certain thing because of lack of experience with a variety of types of sex. I once was with a man off and on again for about 5 years who only wanted blow jobs. Poor thing had only ever had straight very plain sex with women I considered cold fishes. Lucky bastard had such a beautiful dick I couldn't wait to suck him off when ever he wanted though I got not much of anything in return except the joy of getting that sexy bastard off. Lucky me had another FWB to call for a fuck when sucking his dick worked me up to much! LOL

Jumping jesus Bunny! ;)

If I had a virtual cock it would have just shot virtual cum all over your post!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lay back and enjoy it hun. as for me, i lick it because it's there and i love it. i kiss her lips because they are there and i love them. i suckle her breasts because they are there and i love them. i touch her everywhere because she is there and i love her. it's all part of lovemaking sweetie.
Lurker
0 likes
I too love going down on women more then sex itself just because it turns me on so much to watch them moan and squirm and cum over and over because of what im doing to them. Don't get me wrong i still want to slide my cock in afterwards but nothing gets me going better then me going down.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Nothing wrong there at all, HoneyBee. From what I've heard there are some guys who wouldn't do that at all.

Be glad, and enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
With my first wife ,,eating at the (Y) was not even an option ,, But in my 2nd marriage I sure got into it.
My point being ,, If he likes to eat you,,go for it,, and If you still need to feel his penis in and out of the surprise between your thighs,,well do something to let him know what you want.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe he just has a very low sex drive but still wants to please you.

You could always introduce toys into the act when he is going down on you. That is if you need more.

If all else fails, just send him my way .

No seriously, please do!!! [-o<
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
There is somtething primal about licking a woman. Feeling her buck and gyrate against me, moaning and holding my head while I drive my tongue into her. Well, I can understand your guy loving to do it. Making love to a woman who has just orgasmed is also an amazing experiance. I dont last all that long in that situation either.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all the great advice everyone
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Quote by mercianknight

True, mmm very true…

… and like Bunny said, enjoy it girl!

I'd love to go down on you lush! And I prefer oral over straight sex.......always have and none of my girls have ever had a problem with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love going down on my wife . The taste, sight and smell is a huge turn on for me. She loves it and so do I and that's all that matters.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, how about this. Maybe he thinks he's a woman himself. Or he might be getting it else where. He might be impotent. He might be embarressed by his size. Maybe there might be issues with a past relationship. All these factors should be considered.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Interesting thought Neo. Considering how much I like going down on a women, does that make me a male lesbian?
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously where are all you guys and why haven't I met you????

That is why I married my husband. He was the only guy I have been with that went down on me!!!! If it wasn't for him, I would be a full blown lesbian!

So Honey baby, enjoy it!!! Lucky B***h LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I think there's a little bit of lesbian in all us men, that's why we love women lol.