Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol well wht u think ?
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Um...no Do you?

Lurker
0 likes
Talk in English and they might answer you, Tommy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello,

Yes, I do. I'm so lucky!

I don't squirt during every orgasm, but I guess about 80% of the time I do. Sometimes when I cum its just a small amount, quite sticky and slightly cloudy. Other times it can be quite a lot of fluid, and can cum very powerfully.

It seems to depend on how horny I feel, how often I masturbate or have sex. Not sure what my squirting is, but I do know that it is definitely NOT urine!

Ive described the sort of ejaculations I experience in my story "Exploration", and have also detailed some of my squirting orgasms in the other stories about my sexual experiences.

Katie
XXXX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice katie thnx for the reply
welll hope u alsways have tht powerfull oone loool biggrin
i sure will read ur stories
Lurker
0 likes
I have had encounters with 2 girls that can squirt, and it's the sexiest thing I have ever encounterd. I have had it where the woman will squirt while I'm inside of her, and it's the best feeling ever for a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by katie1984
Hello,

Yes, I do. I'm so lucky!

I don't squirt during every orgasm, but I guess about 80% of the time I do. Sometimes when I cum its just a small amount, quite sticky and slightly cloudy. Other times it can be quite a lot of fluid, and can cum very powerfully.

It seems to depend on how horny I feel, how often I masturbate or have sex. Not sure what my squirting is, but I do know that it is definitely NOT urine!

Ive described the sort of ejaculations I experience in my story "Exploration", and have also detailed some of my squirting orgasms in the other stories about my sexual experiences.

Katie
XXXX

Why does your squirting make you "lucky"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do from time to time, but only when I am totaly comfortable with my partner. My ex thought it was funny to see how wet we could make the bed when ever we had sex.

Lurker
0 likes
Im not sure if i like the squirting. The first time i encountered it a few years back, i had foreplay sex with an older lady who quirted bucket loads during orgasm. It was such a surprise and i was in shock never having experienced it. I think i prefer just to see the juices dribbling down the leg. I must admit that if it was Katies 1984 squirting i would certainly enjoy her juices.

Davxx
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe if I bought a squirt gun I could shoot hubby with it. Hmmm....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I do, sometimes alot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
how do u squirt i would love to can someone tell me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an ex-gf squirt or something. She was riding me on top and had an orgasm and I thought she was peeing on me as it was a fast, heavy stream of fluid running all over the place and soaked my crotch region. After she left the room I smelled the very large "puddle" on the bed and it had almost no odor at all, did not smell like urine by any means.

It shocked me, I was also very turned on during and after her, well, flood.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've been with four women, three of whom proudly admitted that they were Gushers - after they'd already overflown all over the place. The other woman was barely more than a girl of 18, many years ago and it freaked her out when it occurred - naturally, her being freaked - freaked me out. Additionally, it ruined a fabric passenger seat in my automobile. Probably a pint of fluid began shooting out with her pussy clenching orgasm...

It didn't deter us from further fucker - and further soakings...she was fun.

Two of the other women...and they were women in their late 30's - who I wish would've prepared me for their biology, ruined a sofa and a rug...and the other side of my $1800 mattress.

If you know you're liable to squirt, especially large volume quantities...please inform your partner beforehand. I love boisterous, wall banging, jungle-monkey sex as much as you do...but I don't enjoy trying to clean cream colored fabric sofas and rugs...let alone having to explain the huge stain that never comes out - from the 4" pillow top.

Fem #4 of this quartet - actually squirted into my open mouth on three occasions, during the same cunnilingus feeding frenzy, as she had me on my back, handcuffed to my bedpost, thrusting herself into my eager face. All six foot two - eyes of blue, 40 yr old Amazon brunette - basically having her way with me. I adored her...and her excitement. And...her dominance!

On the whole...I'd rather be informed beforehand. There are steps that can be taken to prevent unwanted spillage...after all, you wouldn't dare spill red wine on someones sofa and walk away without a care in the world - would you?

And if you would - eh, gfy. I'm a half-way civilized fucking pervert, and you should be, too!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Yes I do, not all the time, but I do
In my experience, men love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I squirt on occasion usually from clit and or G-spot stimulation but never in a very large amount until this morning. The hubby was fingering all holes and my clit with one hand - how does he do that? Well I hosed the poor man down all over his chest and arm in a big spray so he says. He seemed to get a big kick out of it. Never really have a clue how or why I do it just seems to happen when I'm extra horny or with prolonged stimulation and I'm cumming really hard. All I know is I'm washing sheets now! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please tell me you got pics of the mess first! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
Please tell me you got pics of the mess first! LOL

Sorry no pictures
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ahaha, no. I don't ever 'squirt'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never squirted and neither has my gf. I know how but I would rather not. It is messy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it, real turn on knowing you have made a girl that horny, and hit the right spot's that she as squirted.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, real turn on knowing you have made a girl that horny, and hit the right spot's that she as squirted.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does anyone know what the female ejaculate is? My Lady says it must be urine. She can't squirt, we have watched video and she is interested, but she cannot. I have read some Tantric literature which labels the female ejaculate as "amrita" and they say it is not urine. Can anyone say how it tastes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw a video clip from GGW and this girl in a hotel room squirted like 6 feet and it went everywhere, the couch, coffee table, chair, carpet, everywhere. The first blast headed right at the cameraman and he had to dodge it, was a hilarious video clip.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll have to find that video clip, lol.

No, it's not urine. It's made up of very similar material as semen. The primary contributor is the Cowpers gland, same as in men. The Cowpers gland is colocated with the G-spot in women. There are a few other glands that add a little something to the special sauce, and, just as men are chemically different than women, so all women are chemically different from one another. So, each person's content and quantity varies based on their physiological make up, diet, general health, cycle, behavior and a few other things.