Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where was the craziest place u had sex in?

last reply
231 replies
42.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
where was the craziest place u had sex in ?
How old where u then?
How was it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we were both 15 and it took place on a zamboni in a hockey arena, the air was cold so her nipples got hard instantly which was a bonus.CanNRCLcRAZFTPaP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok i've got a whole list of them for ya!!
public bathrooms, public pool/hotub, air plane, boat party, under a table at abar, on a table at a bar, on the bar, behind the bar ( i was not on shift lol), at a concert, on a stage, in a classroom, in a church, in a court house, in a jail, on a trampoline, in a motorcyle (while it was moving), on a school bus, ... i coild go on and on but i won't if u want to know some more let me know lol... and i have done it in all of these place between the ages of 16 and 21

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Pittsburgh
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Pittsburgh

I can't top that answer.

You've been very diversified diversified
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by ali2teaseu
Pittsburgh

I can't top that answer.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Public Bus
Seeker
0 likes
In a bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by nicola
Quote by ali2teaseu
Pittsburgh

I can't top that answer.

Pittsburgh??? Now that's just gross!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by ali2teaseu
Pittsburgh

I can't top that answer.

well i will try almost anything once or twice ... trying new things keeps life interesting for me, not only in the "bedroom" but in everyday life too ... somepeople don't like change I LIVE FOR IT

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At a public swimming pool on a hot sunny afternoon ... I was just 21 back then and it was so F**king exciting, especially with loads of folks being less than 6 feet away and being none the wiser... LOL
Life is too short to waste it on drama. Have fun while you still can.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by diversified
Quote by nicola
Quote by ali2teaseu
Pittsburgh

I can't top that answer.

well i will try almost anything once or twice ... trying new things keeps life interesting for me, not only in the "bedroom" but in everyday life too ... somepeople don't like change I LIVE FOR IT

wow diversified sounds HOT!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lol mans house while his parents gone lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in my freinds bathroom when i was 17

tho if you ask me where i would love to do it i have a very long list lol smile
Lurker
0 likes
In a hospital waiting room. My high school sweetheart gave me head. I was 17 she was 15.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a caravan in the Lake district with low flying aircraft adding to the crazy feeling ... felt ill ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
In the back of the car having sex, I tied him up but he couldn't keep the ships sales up, nerves got the better of him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
In the back of the car having sex, I tied him up but he couldn't keep the ships sales up, nerves got the better of him.

See...."Scared Monkey Sydrome"...it's not fiction!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the desk in the office of a restaurant right off a packed dinning room, the look on the faces of four guy’s sitting at the table closest to the door was priceless when we came out.
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the top of a pyramid at Giza... the heavy breathing was as much because we were knackered climbing up there ... great view, but would not dare do it again.. it is an arrestable offence these days smile

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shiva
On the top of a pyramid at Giza... the heavy breathing was as much because we were knackered climbing up there ... great view, but would not dare do it again.. it is an arrestable offence these days smile

Cool...
Algol
Artistic Tart
0 likes
At six flags magic mountain, under a roller coaster. Had a rush of screaming people every minute or so, wish I had a souveneer photo of that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a gun tower just outside of baghdad right after a long night of hell, guess we were both glad to be alive lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where: On a river bank in a state park

How was it: Awkward and full of burs!!!! Couldn't even finish. Never do it again!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by youngvet
in a gun tower just outside of baghdad right after a long night of hell, guess we were both glad to be alive lol!

YOU WIN that's totally crazy! Thank you for your service
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the middle of center field of my former high school's baseball field at about 2:00AM in the morning on a warm summer night.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
On a balcony during a frat party. And we had an audience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a lifeguard stand in Hawaii.

Beach sex is not all it's cracked up to be. Rolling around in the sand (without a blanket)while naked produces nasty burns, similar to carpet burns all over your body!
Lurker
0 likes
In a public swimming pool, full of people right under the life guard stand, I was 17. Whoa I am gettin old, it was great.
Lurker
0 likes
Wait, now another one was in the middle of the road about a thousand yards from someone's house looking at the Beartooth mtns, I had her from behind, over the hood of the truck and she dropped and swallowed all of me. I guess that was about a year ago, 36, it was very hot.