Boobs - Can you answer honestly?

last reply
465 replies
86.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So is it true most guys love really big boobs? The bigger the better? I have always wanted to know the truth to this question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m not a guy but I’ll answer anyways; I love boobs, any kind big, medium, and small. I do however prefer natural, I’m not into the whole plastic thing… Eww!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love breast and love woman! The size is as sexy as the woman, big or small but I do prefer handfuls or just a tat bigger, but then I do enjoy smaller also....lol
Thanks for the question it made me love women even more!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I personally prefer medium sized boobs, i don't know why, they are usually just more proportionate to everything else, and they are usually a bit more perky
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love all sizes but I honestly feel smaller breast are better.
They for the most part fit in your mouth and I like the texture in them.
Plus alot of women are very self confident about there size so I want to encourage all you gals that being like Dolly Parton Is not always what we want (at least me)
Theres a old saying that more then a moutfull is a waste ha ha.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Stevesniff
Theres a old saying that more then a moutfull is a waste ha ha.

I hate this saying sad I waste of what?? I have a bit more than a handful and have never had any complaints before. I think if i was a bloke i would prefer anything from a handful upwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big ones are more fun to look at. Medium ones are more fun to play with. Little ones are just sooooo cuuuute, you just can't resist 'em.

Personally, I like all sizes, and shapes, and textures, and flavors. It's more important to me that the person wearing the boobs is happy with them, and happy with what I do with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im a real boob fan, am not bothered with what size or shape they are. Have had experience with girls with massive boobs, and with girls with tiny boobs, really doesnt matter. I love girls with really sensitive boobs though, I could spend hours worshipping at the alter of breasts!

chrs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whilst I have always been, and always will be a "leg man", I will say that my preference is for the smaller more sensitive titty. I just wouldn't know what to do with a pair of 40DD's in my face - although I am always willing to learn.

Oh, and Monroe, take a chill pill. FYI - I have very big hands.

Cupping a breast in one's hands and licking around the nipple is the best AND I don't have to go to the gym first to lift them.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by LovetoLove
So is it true most guys love really big boobs? The bigger the better? I have always wanted to know the truth to this question.

We are conditioned to give that impression to one and all
but the truth is we all vary wildy in our taste
Lurker
0 likes
So basically guys just like boobs. Ha ha. I should have known that right.

Thanks for your answer DBarclay. I really like that answer.

I have just always wondered if my 34 B's were just that little bit too small. I do have to say that I like the look of a full chest. It just looks so much more feminine. But maybe you always want what you don't have.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by LovetoLove
I have just always wondered if my 34 B's

They sound perfect ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by runonwords
The size is as sexy as the woman

That's a nice answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit that I have ALWAYS enjoyed big NATURAL boobs and, MMonroe, I agree with you about that saying. I've NEVER found that more than a mouthful is a waste; rather, it's more to play with!
Lurker
0 likes
i have responded to a similar query in another forum but for the sake of lovetolove's honest need for edification i'll happily reply!

i am an avowed breast man! and it hase never been "the bigger the better" for me! there is so much to consider - the height. weight, frame of the woman - the firmness or lack there of of the breasts - the shape of the breasts - the way the woman carries herself - it is almost endless!

for example the other day i was in a bed and bath retail store. the young woman at the checkout had possibly the largest breasts i had ever seen! she was tall, not a skinny person but not grossly overweight, she had curves! but her breasts were breathtakingly large. just standing there getting my purchases rung up was a stiffening experience! from there i went to target where i encountered another woman in the checkout! this time a customer - she was
of medium height, very trim, amazingly sexy arms, she had on a top that had a scoop back and neck and obviously was wearing no bra. her breast nearly defied gravity they were so firm and perky with just a hint of areola and nipple to be seen. as she stood swiping her card to make her purchases she caught me taking a longing look at her assets. i looked into her eyes, smiled, gave her a little sigh, and then lowerd my gaze to her heavenly breasts again. she took the bag with her items and before she turned to leave i was sure those nipples began to stand out a bit more - apparently they enjoyed my attention! again the recation for me was pleasently fulfilling!

breasts have a prominant position on a womans body and because of this and our societies mores they seem to recieve a lions share of undue attention. big or small i love 'em all!

g
Lurker
0 likes
If the breasts are too big I don't like them. But if the girl is happy about her breasts I don't mind looking at them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, i like a little more then a handful so its lucky i have small hands
Lurker
0 likes

i love breasts in every form, think it also depends on how the women looks with boobs, some girls look better with smaller instead of larger.

Personally i think all boobs are great, ebing a man and not having a pair, any step up from pecs is a step in teh right direction.hRhwsb68dYuS98Ig
Lurker
0 likes
What a cool story, Groucho. Welcome back. The Target chick was turned on; no doubt about it. A few years ago I ran into a gal I used to work with and we talked. The more I talked to her, the more her nipples got hard. I mean, they were high-beams by the time we were done. Wow.
Lurker
0 likes
I like any size.A boob is a boob and it always turns me on.A big one is for a whole body massage,medium one is to play with and a small size is a mouthful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a medium to smaller size breast....34b.....and down.......they just seem perkier, quicker to respond, etc. Actually, I'm a butt/leg man, so you really won't find me staring at a woman's breasts the first time I see her.......I like to look into her eyes, and keep it there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LovetoLove

Can I answer that question with a question....I believe I just did.

If you can love a man with a medium size dick...I'll can love a woman with medium size tits!
Lurker
0 likes
If you can love a man with a medium size dick...I'll can love a woman with medium size tits!

Great point!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gr8 question , i used to think bigger was better but, now i dont think its the size . to me what makes a boob a turn -on to me is the nipple and areolla . the boob can be small medium or omg look at those size they can be unattractive to me if it doesn't have the nice nipple.
hope that answers some of ur thoughts.

but dont get me wrong im as much if not more of a freak as the next guy , ive never meet a boob that i didn't want . haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao! You want to measure me by my boob size......put your dick next to it! Let's measure that!

My boobs are quite pleasurable

thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing better then to be close to a woman who is wearing a low cut top or dress and is showing some cleavage. I can never stop myself from looking. Having this happen whether it is at work or out somewhere makes my day. I love boobs of all sizes.
Lurker
0 likes
Who wants to measure you, fystee?
Lurker
0 likes
hey, as long as they are "all natural" I don't care - but most of all I love any boobs that give their owners' pleasure