Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you think it is instinct that some of you submit?

last reply
36 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of you ever find it instinctive to submit or have rougher sex with a dominant male? I sometimes think about what kinds of raw animal instincts lay below the surface of us all.

Like in nature a male lion will pounce on a female and have his way with her. The lioness can struggle all she wants but she isn't going anywhere. Do any of you ever like a guy to just take you and have his way with you? Do you think this is instinct that you get off on submitting or even fighting back (mutual here, not talking against someones will) for awhile before giving in to him?

Do you ever role play or simulate getting ? I dunno, to me it seems like animal instincts play a role in our sex lives no matter how enlightened and civilized we think we are.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehehe had to laugh at this one me submit well that has never happened. I've been even up in the dominate department with some but usually I'm the dominate one. You forget the lioness does ALL THE HUNTING!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL very true! I didn't mean all women, but just a thought. I like aggressive women because I for what ever reason, rarely make the first move lol. However, during sex I tend to hold a womans arms above her head or hold her down sort of and I do it without thinking about it. I never noticed it for several years after I became sexually active until a long term gf told me how much it "turned her on when I hold her down and hold her arms/back of neck for leverage" as she put it.
And I don't mean really rough or against anyones will. I don't know if I make any sense here or if I'm totally out in left field on this. I tend to be somewhat passive at first until I feel comfortable that sex is where she wants to go (hence why I like women who make the choice for me lol).
But like I said its been my experience with women that they tend to enjoy "restraint" in a sense (I'm not talking about bondage, that's obvious!). For me it seems to be a deep feeling or urge because its not there on the surface but kinda bubbles up during sex on its own.
Anyways, I seem to be talking to myself here ;)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little restraint is great but it's because I'm letting you or I've told you to. Love to be grabbed by the hips.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The majority of women are a bit more submissive, and I'm sure it goes back to primal ties. Supposedly that's why I don't play well with other women, alpha-female type personality and all. More dominant to women, ridiculously submissive to men, all goes back to those lovely primal instincts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Maous
The majority of women are a bit more submissive, and I'm sure it goes back to primal ties. Supposedly that's why I don't play well with other women, alpha-female type personality and all. More dominant to women, ridiculously submissive to men, all goes back to those lovely primal instincts.

i for one am not that submissive the only time im truly submitted during sex is when i know the man and have dominated him many times to feel comfortable enough to submit ... i have never played nice with other women unless they have proven to me that they are not going to get in my way of being me ... love to be primal in bed tho down to the very basic of instincts

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Do any of you ever find it instinctive to submit or have rougher sex with a dominant male? I sometimes think about what kinds of raw animal instincts lay below the surface of us all.

Do you ever role play or simulate getting ? I dunno, to me it seems like animal instincts play a role in our sex lives no matter how enlightened and civilized we think we are.

Yes do, I also enjoy having sex with dominant females. In fact those two scenarios pretty much cover the content of my stories.
Lurker
0 likes
I know it is instinctive to let a dominant male have his way with me during sex...but any other time...I am the chick that grabs the bull by the horns, looks him in the eye, and tell him to fuck off
Lurker
0 likes
I like to have control in the bedroom with women. With men... well. I only ever take them to the bedroom if I trust them 100 per cent because I know they'll try to run that ship. So I have to be happy with them taking control, otherwise they will have a fight on their hands haha

I think it is a natural instinct to 'submit' to men in the bedroom. But it's still about trust.
Lurker
0 likes
I am submissive but I only submit to true doms. I don't know if it is instinct, in my case it's a gut feeling... I can tell who's real or not, I can feel their vibes. Most of the so called Doms on lush are actually just regular guys who try to be kinky. My Master can make me drop to my knees, anytime, anywhere, for no reason, without even touching me. It's like he casts a spell on me, and I become his toy. So submitting is more than wild sex, it's letting someone you trust "own" you, all of you, body and soul, and control you... Much more than just rough play that vanilla people enjoy once in awhile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I find that there is indeed a part of me that is instinctively submissive. Once Mr. Willie makes contact and finds his way in my feet have a habit of taking root. I cannot imagine that I am alone in this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can be both and have played both roles. it just depends on my mood and the man I'm with, however, more often than not, I do prefer and instinctively lean towards being more submissive. I like the feeling of giving up a bit of control especially because I tend to be a bit of a control freak in my everyday life. But like I've always said, variety is key.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am not a fan of the the word "submit"...

but alas i dont do the whole dom/sub sex role play (though there is nothing wrong with that)

i like to be an equal....

each giving...each receiving.....

however if he likes it a bit rough...for..just a bit

i am a happy camper
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I can be both and have played both roles. it just depends on my mood and the man I'm with, however, more often than not, I do prefer and instinctively lean towards being more submissive. I like the feeling of giving up a bit of control especially because I tend to be a bit of a control freak in my everyday life. But like I've always said, variety is key.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I like the guy to just take me and have his way with me. It can be a big turn on. But I am not sure if it is "Instinctive" since I dont want that all the time. Sometimes gentle is better, sometimes I like to be in control. But in general I like the guy to be in control or at least think he is. If I am letting him have his way with me, maybe I am the one who is actually in control!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are likely as many submissive men as submissive women. I would think the same holds true for dominant men and women. Some men and women can switch roles and some prefer neither. Perhaps there is an event or environmental factor(s) that can explain dominant or submissive behavior. For others it's simply being open minded. So is it instinctive? probably to some degree from the history of humanity. Today, the D/s trait is so much more. IMHO
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it is I know if a woman is dominant or agressive and push's I'm going home with her and to bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For.me, its not instinct, necessarily. I am in a job where I control and so organized in everyday life.. I like the idea of just letting go during sec... Someone else has complete control... Its very liberating.. At least for.me... I don't want the controls when it comes to sex.. And ultimately the less dominate has the control... They say enough is enough.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Primal

Like in nature a male lion will pounce on a female and have his way with her. The lioness can struggle all she wants but she isn't going anywhere. Do any of you ever like a guy to just take you and have his way with you? Do you think this is instinct that you get off on submitting or even fighting back (mutual here, not talking against someones will) for awhile before giving in to him?

Completely agree with you on this.

Sometimes, if a woman finds herself being dominated by a guy, she doesn't like all that much, she will still be aroused. Maybe her arousal is out of knowing that he wants her so bad, that he can take her against her will. I was once in that situation. And I am still not very sure about how I felt or how I feel now (that it's over). I didn't like the guy and never wanted it to happen, but when it did, I was extremely aroused. I was still fighting him. But it was in vain. Not because he was strong, but I gave in to my inner instinct. I secretly wanted it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no

i like to be in charge and i like him to be in charge

no submitting involved at all

just a bit of a change up

interesting question though!
Lurker
0 likes
Do any of you ever find it instinctive to submit or have rougher sex with a dominant male? I do find it instinctive to submit to my husband. My husband is a retired Marine. He is an amazing guy, don't get me wrong but when wants sex he can get aggressive at times and I love it. There is something in me that just naturally submits and I just get lost in total pleasure with him. He is learning to get rough with sex and again I just submit naturally.

Do any of you ever like a guy to just take you and have his way with you? Do you think this is instinct that you get off on submitting or even fighting back for awhile before giving in to him? YES, I loved it when my exes did it, I LOVE it even today when my husband has his takes and has his way with me. I am naturally submissive but at the same time I love to fight it at times and play hard to get. biggrin

Do you ever role play or simulate getting ? HELL NO, I was twice when I was younger. I will NEVER role play or simulate getting . That is something that I personally believe that people should NOT joke/do role plays/simulate about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been the one who likes my man to take matter into his own hands...
0 likes
it all depends on the situation for me or the guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Primal

I really cant understand why any woman would want to do this or find it exciting!! Rough sex, being dominated, sure. I can see the turn on. But to act out a Rape? I don't know, maybe its just me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I am submissive but I only submit to true doms. I don't know if it is instinct, in my case it's a gut feeling... I can tell who's real or not, I can feel their vibes. Most of the so called Doms on lush are actually just regular guys who try to be kinky. My Master can make me drop to my knees, anytime, anywhere, for no reason, without even touching me. It's like he casts a spell on me, and I become his toy. So submitting is more than wild sex, it's letting someone you trust "own" you, all of you, body and soul, and control you... Much more than just rough play that vanilla people enjoy once in awhile.

Couldn't have said it better....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Primal

For me it's instinctive to submit to a man and to have rough sex because I'm a straight submissive. I struggle to fight back because it goes against my submissive nature. I love giving in to my instincts and going with what my body wants, satisfying him, serving him, pleasing him.

I don't expect my instincts to be the same as others, what about submissive men? Switches? People who prefer gentle, loving sex?

I enjoy some reluctance on occasion but I do not and will not role play scenarios, I've been through the real thing and I'm still dealing with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NIKKI YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR OPINION OF ANY ONE BEING TAKEN AGAINST THEIR WILL..MY WIFE & I had a very active sex life-- If one of us could think it up the other would play along..yet not once did a inter int any of our role playing....we all march to different drummers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have played at a number of ravish scenes with submissive female partners. The scene is a matter of feeling swept away. A woman being completely used, enjoyed and on an underlying level appreciated and cherished.
Rape is a crime of violence and abuse with the object to cause harm. I do not confuse them and in those terms have never done a scenario.