Runners and riders

last reply
34 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And here, at Lushtree, for the Nic-challenge cup, the runners and riders are already out of the stalls and half way around the course.

Storming into an early and commanding lead is Gailxxx, but making a late break MissKitty is gaining, by about 20 clicks a day. Reeb has been a strong contender from the start, with a steady score, placing him in 3rd. But now, 500 clicks behind Gail, can he catch up. In 4th, Katalyst came out of nowhere, and is holding position well, despite a strong showing from Lushprincess, just 46 clicks behind. Katie1984 has climbed steadily, and could be neck and neck with the leaders at the end. Rank outsider, Freelancer, continues to amaze, holding off strong challenges from MisteressMelli and Tangerinesky, both less than 75 clicks behind. Trios makes up the last of the leading 10.

In the rest of the pack, at 20 and 21, Sarahhbabeez and Fargo are battling it out, with Sarah just moving ahead and up the field fast, and looking promising for a top 10 finish. In 30th, Charley continues to bring up the rear, but can he hold on. Showing late, in position 34, Catnip is thundering along, mounting a real fightback.

No fallers yet, but expect tears at the end.
Lurker
0 likes

I'm a secret contender for the suprise win -- non-competitive Gypsymoth gets a prize for the least number of clicks on her profile page!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

I'm a secret contender for the suprise win -- non-competitive Gypsymoth gets a prize for the least number of clicks on her profile page!

Me too Gypsy, not in it to win it, ha ha ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, as they approach Beecher's for the first time, it's still Gailxxx in the lead by 700 clicks and pulling away. But a strong showing overnight by the ever resourceful LushPrincess has seen her leap from 5th to 2nd, pushing Reeb into 3rd; he's going to have to get that riding crop going if he's to catch up. In 4th, dropping from 2nd, is MissKitty, but she looks to be gathering strength, so expect a sterling fightback over the next two days. Dropping a bit and starting to tire is Katalyst, down to 5th, but still leading Katie1984 by 70 clicks. Outsider, Freelancer continues to hold ground on MisteressMelli in 8th and Tangerinesky in 9th. Making up the top 10 is the fast moving Rileysmiley, who should continue to gain ground.

Further down the pack, now in 16th, Sarahhbabeez continues to make ground as she battles with msa_sl. Fargo is hanging on, but one to watch Catnip is making good running, up from 34 yesterday to 21. At the speed she's moving, a top 15 spot looks possible.

Charley's dropped to 31st, and looks to be struggling.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by verity-smart
Quote by gypsymoth

Yay! Another non-contender! Perhaps sitting on the sidelines like this, we can get into the drinks set up for the winner's party, before the race is over and the party begins.

I still managed to get over a 100 hits on my page, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Well, I would at least like to make it into the top 20...CLICK MEEEEEE!!!!

Done.

Matriarch
0 likes
You watch too much horse racing Charley! Funny post
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Birdie
Well, I would at least like to make it into the top 20...CLICK MEEEEEE!!!!

Done.

Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
My horse started running the other way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, as they approach the End Of October Turn, it's still Gailxxx out in front and holding on, but an overnight charge from LushPrincess has shortened the lead to within 150 clicks. LushPrincess wants this win badly and is giving it all she's got. Moving back up the field is MissKitty, passing the flagging Reeb for 3rd, with Katalyst maintaining 5th and the 70 clicks gap to Katie1984. Fast moving Rileysmiley is contnuing to make ground on the top 5, as she moves into 7th, just in front of Freelancer. It's getting really close out there between Freelancer, MisteressMelli and Tangerinesky in 10th; only 70 clicks covering all three.

Thundering up the field, Sarahhbabeez is now in 13th and looking likely to challenge for a top 10 place in the next couple of days. She's definitely a hot tip. Up to 17th from 21st yesterday, Catnip continues to make ground on the leaders, but right behind is LesbianVampClick following a late challenge yesterday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stop press ... stop press ... It's neck and neck at the front, as LushPrincess screams up alongside Gailxxx, but can she pass and pull away. Will Gail make a fightback ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And LushPrincess moves into the lead, from Gailxxx.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by verity-smart
Quote by gypsymoth

Pshaw... I've got you BOTH un-beat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, as the dust settles here at Lushtree race course, after a night of upsets, it's now LushPrincess ahead of Gailxxx by 7 lengths and streaking away. Some think she can afford to sit back and put her feet up. MissKitty was a faller at the seventh from last, but we are hopeful that she'll remount and rejoin the action. In 3rd it's Reeb, gaining a place thanks to MissKitty's fall, but still needing over a thousand clicks to catch the flagging Gailxxx. Now in 4th, the fast gaining Katalyst looks to have secured a top 5 spot, ahead of Katie1984 by about 140 clicks, but it's still anybody's race. Several lengths back, Rileysmiley is continuing to make ground, as she moves into 6th, with a late charging MistressMelli just 100 clicks behind. Outsider Freelancer is tiring in 8th, ahead of Tangerinesky and Beckey in 10th.

Outside the top 10, Sarahhbabeez is now just a nose behind Beckey and looks to be charging, but expect challenges from LesbianVampClick, Catnip, and Steffanie moving fast up the inside.

FOR THE FULL SP CLICK HERE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by verity-smart
Quote by gypsymoth

Pshaw... I've got you BOTH un-beat!

Ha! Not now you don't, Mr. Nudiepants, you are over 150, I am still in the tender 100s, but still don't know how that happened.

That'll teach you to go bare arsed, it alway grabs attention. Oh wait, I'm in my transparent bath tub! Well, I guess being naked, hands tied and looking seductive as you are beats out me in my tub. Way to go.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, as they approach the 5th from last, it's still LushPrincess way out ahead of Gailxxx by 8 lengths. Reeb doesn't look to be making ground on the leaders, and is now coming under threat from a fast charging Katalyst in 4th, one place ahead of Katie1984, who looks to be slipping slightly. Cougartalk is a surprise late entry, moving up on the inside to 6th, but still less than 100 clicks ahead of Rileysmiley. In 8th, it's MistressMelli, followed closely by Tangerinesky, just ahead of LesbianVampClick. At the rate LesbianVampClick is moving through the field, don't be surprised to see her in the top 5 at the end.

Outside the top 10, Sarahhbabeez's advance seems to have stalled in 12th, but she's still only 70 clicks from a top 10 spot. Fargo, Catnip, and Steffanie are all still in the race, but beginning to flag a bit.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charley
And, as they approach the 5th from last, it's still LushPrincess way out ahead of Gailxxx by 8 lengths. Reeb doesn't look to be making ground on the leaders, and is now coming under threat from a fast charging Katalyst in 4th, one place ahead of Katie1984, who looks to be slipping slightly. Cougartalk is a surprise late entry, moving up on the inside to 6th, but still less than 100 clicks ahead of Rileysmiley. In 8th, it's MistressMelli, followed closely by Tangerinesky, just ahead of LesbianVampClick. At the rate LesbianVampClick is moving through the field, don't be surprised to see her in the top 5 at the end.

Outside the top 10, Sarahhbabeez's advance seems to have stalled in 12th, but she's still only 70 clicks from a top 10 spot. Fargo, Catnip, and Steffanie are all still in the race, but beginning to flag a bit.

Oh Charley you are so cute! Click here for the full specks, and it takes us to your profile page! Do you really think we have forgotten to run the mouse over the link, to read where the link goes to?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, Gypsy, a boy's got to pull every trick in the bag. I knew it wouldn't fool you, though. Cx
Matriarch
0 likes
Funny stuff Charley - you're at it to the last few furlongs

Less than a week to go. It will take a miracle for anyone to catch Mara now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Funny stuff Charley - you're at it to the last few furlongs

Less than a week to go. It will take a miracle for anyone to catch Mara now.

I'm flogging a dead horse, I know. I don't see anyone catching Mara, either. But I thought I'd string my amusement out for as long as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, as they jump the 4th from last, they're on the home straight and heading for the finish. Out in front it's still LushPrincess, extending her lead over Gailxxx to 9 lengths. In 3rd, Reeb looks like he might be making a fightback, as he pulls away from Katalyst, and from late breaker Cougartalk in 5th. Katie1984 has dropped to 6th, ahead of the fast charging Charley, now riding under new colours. It's Rileysmiley in 8th, followed closely by MistressMelli, and LesbianVampClick moving up to 10th.

Further down the pack, look out for new entry Trinity making a break up the inside and now in 16th.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With just 4 to jump, LushPrincess is looking secure for the win, as she continues to hold ground on Gailxxx by 9 lengths. Reeb is dropping back slightly, but still way ahead of the fast moving Charley in 4th. Less than 100 clicks behind, it's Katalyst, from late breaker Cougartalk in 6th, neck and neck with Katie1984. Fast charger, Trinity has stormed through the pack to 8th, from 16th yesterday. Rileysmiley and MistressMelli make up the top ten, but just outside the leading pack now, expect to see Lesbianvampchick make gound.

Further down the pack, in 51st place, with over 500 clicks, it's a sterling effort from Pixie.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, as they approach the 3rd from last, it's still LushPrincess way out in front, ahead of Gailxxx by 9 lengths, as Reeb continues to hold off Charley for 3rd. Tiring a little, Katalyst has dropped to 5th, just ahead of the fast charging Trinity, with Katie1984 still not far behind. It's Cougartalk, now in 8th, ahead of Vampchick and Rileysmiley, who are neck and neck.

An upset is unlikely at the front, but places are still up for grabs further down the field.

Matriarch
0 likes
You missed your true calling in life Charley. Unless you actually are a horse racing announcer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, Nicola, I'm not a racing announcer ... and to be quite honest, I loathe horse racing. Cheers, Cx
Matriarch
0 likes
Your methods worked though Charley, I see you're up to #4 now.

I agree on the horse racing, the amount of horses that have to be put down after races like the Grand National makes baby jeebus cry
Lurker
0 likes
Why do they do that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Your methods worked though Charley, I see you're up to #4 now.

I agree on the horse racing, the amount of horses that have to be put down after races like the Grand National makes baby jeebus cry

I agree, it's a cruel race. Won't watch it myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Why do they do that?

The Grand National is a steeplechase, incorporating several very high jumps, and ditches. Each year many horses fall and brake their legs. Unfortunately, a race horse in such a state is often considered useless to owners, hence they are destroyed. It's all rather sickening.