Bad girls or good girls?

last reply
52 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who do you prefer, the bad girls or the good ones?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Man that's a tough one. I've had some REALLY bad ones, that were total mental jobs on top of it all. And then there have been some really good ones, but sometimes boring. I think if you're going to make a long term go of it, she has to be more heavily weighted toward the good girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
Man that's a tough one. I've had some REALLY bad ones, that were total mental jobs on top of it all. And then there have been some really good ones, but sometimes boring. I think if you're going to make a long term go of it, she has to be more heavily weighted toward the good girl.

Describe what you consider a bad girl versus a good one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Elaine
Describe what you consider a bad girl versus a good one.

Hi Elaine,

I was just going to ask you the same question.

I prefer a woman who is sexually assertive. Someone who knows what they want and is direct and honest about asking for it. I don't like women who play "games".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer bad girls, and by bad I mean flirty, slutty, naughty, alternative. And yes, I will bring home a bad girl to mom and dad, don't care if they like her or not.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a bit of both, But more on the bad girl side is good and very fun
Lurker
0 likes
This topic is pretty tough, cause im a sucker for good girls and then sometimes i really want a bad girl! Tough tough tough!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Elaine

I like to get 'good girls' to do 'bad things'!!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Elaine

What?!? Bad girls ARE the good ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Quote by Elaine

What?!? Bad girls ARE the good ones.

I couldn't agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Birdie and Elaine
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think most guys want a lady in the streets and a slut between the sheets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by idp0318

That's my favorite expression said a touch differently: I'm a lady in the kitchen but a slut in the bedroom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by Elaine

I like to get 'good girls' to do 'bad things'!!!

you got it.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno, depend how bad.
Lurker
0 likes
I want a good girl, a sweet innocent thing I can teach. Prior history is important. My babe was virgin when I found her as have been all my serious relationships. Not that I consiously went looking for that, it just happened. I've been with a few seasoned girls but like I already said quantity has never been an issue with me. That doesn't make me a man. I'm cocky, confident and man enough without a pedigree of hit and runs.
Lurker
0 likes
I want a women that is as sweet as honey to people or friends,and family when they are present ,, but when we are alone , she needs to be pretty much bad to the bone!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I prefer bad girls, and by bad I mean flirty, slutty, naughty, alternative. And yes, I will bring home a bad girl to mom and dad, don't care if they like her or not.

For definition of good girl vs bad girl I'll have to agree with Primal.
But then I'd have to add that for me when girls are good, they are good, but when they are bad, oh my, they are so much hotter!
Life is too short to waste it on drama. Have fun while you still can.
Lurker
0 likes
Bad, bad, bad girls. I like girls with a little edge. Bad girls are better in bed too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good for sure, because they're usually wilder in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If by 'bad girls' you mean women who are not afraid of their own sexuality and knows that a vagina is a key to getting things done, who've had enough men to know exactly how to press your buttons and make you beg, whose body is not a temple but a tool, who can leave you breathless in bed, and paint her nails while you recover, who just might do your friend while convincing you it was your idea .. but also one you don't have to play mind games with, who understands that it really doesn't take that much to make a guy happy.

Yeah, I like bad girls
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
good girls are so boring bring on the bad girls
Lurker
0 likes
bad girls
0 likes
bad (as in kinky) good girls.

It's one of those things though: define bad/good girl. If bad/good girl is defined as psychotic/sane then I pick good. If it's defined as kinky/non-kinky then I pick bad. If it's defined as mean/nice then I'd pick good.

To me, a good girl is just someone who is a real person... i.e. thinks about others, stands up for herself but isn't a horrible pushy person. I don't define good girls on the 'psycho/sane' or 'kinky/non-kinky' spectrums that many people try to pin women into (I have the same gripe about good/bad guys). Both good and bad girls can be either psycho or sane, kinky or non-kinky, or whatever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say both but being able to switch between good and bad given the siuation is a deffo plus. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal

I don't think it's the same for women to introduce parents to a bad boy LOL
Lurker
0 likes
bad girls... i mean slutty, flirty, bitches, whores, and sexy teenagers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer all girls, but want then to be nasty enough to have a good time, but good enough to be kind of respectful
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by idp0318

What if your lady of the day wants to be a slut while out on the town also
?.