sex and senses

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
During sex where are your senses/nerves more hightened than before and also where does it bring the most stimulation that hightens your sexuality?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
My hearing...
to hear someone else moan... even if they just fake it to turn me on... grrr love it.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Sounds lame, but touch. Every nerve is alive and sensitive. With the right person of course....
0 likes
Quote by 007sexman
During sex where are your senses/nerves more hightened than before and also where does it bring the most stimulation that hightens your sexuality?

At ANY time, not just during sex:

My breasts and nipples sends a signal straight to my brain and genitals that instantly excites me and very quickly can heighten and build the already zero-to-sixty arousal. My breasts and nipples are both errogenous zones for me-whatever is done, I am sensitive and respond physically very fast.

My neck sends a wave of sensation all over my body that melts me.

I don't have a "special" spot just for a heightened stimulation "during sex" like "the anus" and around - or a hidden spot that is only stimulated themn (accept my clit area and just the onset of the inner surface of my opening is definately an area that becomes hyper sensitive in sexual ways that it wasn't before sex, as well as a throbbing urge deep inside).

As with the above mentioned there is then toe-sucking and licking my foot area seems to penetrate my thoughhts of their melting mouth and waiting and imagining their tongue or wet warmth of tongue kisses makes me yearn in want and desire. It makes my eyes close and roll back in my head!

I think the WHOLE surface of my skin becomes a playground for eroticism and an errogenous zone: every touch, light touches, and deeper grasps, scratches, bites, spankings or teases.

The tip of my tongue seems to have a heightened sense of taste.

The other senses are all a part of the process but I think everything is else is already engaged and not heightened necessarily or it depnds on each instance, which ones, or if all are heightened.