x
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Zero.
With No one.
Think my plyshtoy might be up for it...
Lurker
0 likes
As many times as I can, never as many times as I want.
Lurker
0 likes
As many times as we can find the time for throwout the day and then for sure be for we go to sleep at night!
Lurker
0 likes
If i had my way it'd be at least once every day of the week! Im crazy about my man and still lust after and fancy him like crazy after almost 3 years together if not more so than when we first met!.... It's not like I'm some kind of pest, or have an addiction. Before him I was in a stale relationship with a bloke who wasnt my equal sexually infact quite the opposite. I began to avoid sex anyway I could as the thought of it made my skin crawl. I was dismayed that by my mid twenties I'd given up on sex and passion altogether... until I met my partner. He was like a breath of fresh air re-igniting my desires and making me feel valid sexually, a real woman. Whether we make love or fuck like crazy its always intense and blows my mind I've never before experienced such satisfaction or such urges to please another as I do with him. Sounds idylic? For the most part it is but because of the intensity of our sex and the love I feel for him, I fear I crave physical intimacy with him all the time. Problem is I don't like to pressure him, suffocate him or become annoying by voicing my desires. Rock and a hard place I guess. I love my man dearly and he knows that if at anytime night or day he had to have me he could, I'd always be ready for him.
I look forward with heady excitement to the next time we make love......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
uhm, well, I don't have sex everyday.
Lurker
0 likes
gazza ,, I do realize that we are in the Guys ask Gals part of the forum,, and I do appologise for getting in here ,,, But I have to wonder if you are using protection while having sex with your sister and aunt , and wonder how you could explain your family tree at your family reunion ,, just in case you got both of the women pregnant and they both kept their child .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As offten as you can and as many times as possible throught the day. There is never a time when you should not be thinking about it either
Lurker
0 likes
My Mistresses work during the week. So they invite men over for the weekend for me to service. When the guys get tired my Mistresses sometimes do me with their strap-ons, to let the guys rest a bit. Then they can do me again for awhile. When ever they get tired. I have know idea on how many times that happens on a given weekend. And, its every weekend, I might add.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least 2 times during weekdays, and 4 times during weekends.
Lurker
0 likes
Which day are you asking about?

Somedays None

Somedays Once

Somedays Three or More

And then there are

Party Days as many as???
Lurker
0 likes
as often as time allows...no less than three times a day
Lurker
0 likes
Not nearly enough
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by gazza
how many times do you have sex a day?

y.day i had sex 3 time i done it with my sister in the morning, then my aunit in the afternoon then my sister again before bed!
x

Censor!!! Blue pencil, please!

Or at least correct his spelling and grammar lol

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Last night 5 timrs with2 m2n
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As often as we can smile

xxx
Lurker
0 likes
On good days 4 or 5 times. smile

On bad weeks none at all for days and days. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As often as we can smile Not always possible as he works late some evenings and although I'd jump his bones at every opportunity sometimes it's nice to wait.
0 likes
Quote by gazza
how many times do you have sex a day?

y.day i had sex 3 time i done it with my sister in the morning, then my aunit in the afternoon then my sister again before bed!
x

You, sir, have one H-ll of a fucked up family dynamic, if what you are saying is true, which I sincerely hope is not the case. As to your question, it varies wildly.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Its either feast or famine (and by famine I mean once-a-day!). I service a small circle of guys and occasionally I get them all in one night, so averaged out, maybe two or three times a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As often as we can
0 likes
Quote removed by admin

^I must have missed something, lol.

AS MANY AS I CAN GET!

2-5 every day would be nice... but at least once... and more on weekends - usually still want more, though, but as often as we can.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not nearly as often as I'd like.
What I'm getting:nothing.
What I want: all day, everyday.
0 likes
As many as I can! You bet! Of course!

Sometimes 2-3 times a day, usually once a day... and on weekends more.
My bf and I do not like to skip a day, but if we do, we know it builds things up anyway.
I STILL usually want MORE smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not enough, I work days he works nights. He gets up as I go to bed. Occasionally we meet in between somewhere.....
Lurker
0 likes
Right now ZER0
Just lil' ol' me at home.