Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Down there" Hair Preferences.

last reply
134 replies
17.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How do you prefer pubic hair to be presented?

156 votes remaining
Shave it all! (126 votes) 81%
Leave a landing. (42 votes) 27%
Trim (23 votes) 15%
Leave it all natural!! (15 votes) 10%
It doesn't really matter to me. (37 votes) 24%
Forum Whore
0 likes
Greetings from the Forum Whore.
Hey Lush members,
This is for all of those who like to go down on a woman.
Do you prefer completely shaved, shaved down to a landing strip, trimmed, or just "as is"? And if you could include why, that'd be great.

Happy Posting!

Lurker
0 likes
What every the lady wants, after all it's her body, it's whats beneath that matters. who cares if you have to part the ways on the way to paridise.
Reminds me of an old chefs joke: Why is pubic hair like parsley? You move both to the side and care on eating!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Mmm, parsley!
I love parsley...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well personally I like all of the above. I like the look of a nice shaved pussy, but I love seeing the mess of a hairy one after some good fun sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them all, would never turn one down because of the "hair style" as there is no style I would dislike. My favorite though is trimmed/landing or shaved.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a shaved pussy, the pubes obscure the un-paralelled beauty of the vulva. I love the flowing contour of the mons. The "camel toe" When her legs are closed. I love it shaved for kissing and licking all over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have liked to see a "Both A. and B." type of option. To me, none of the above is a deal breaker. I prefer to have it smooth to my lips. That can be either totally smooth or with a neat, trim strip.

Add to that, I love to trim a woman, and MMMM.. that's delighful.

Guys, you all know how to shave, and gals, almost all of you do too, legs and pits at least. But, I'll go into a bit of detail, just to illustrate the point.

Before shaving, the area must be clean, warm and moist. This is to prepare the skin, open the pore, and set the follicles at the ready. Do NOT shave immediately upon waking up, but give it at least fifteen minutes to let your blood get pumping, not pooled, and the skin tone to wake up. Usually a good warm or hot shower accomodates this, but sometimes you're not shaving in or after your shower. At the barber, guys, if you've had an "Old School" barber, before the shave, they'll cleanse the face and wrap in a hot towel. Now, shaving a pussy in a barber shop may be a fascinating premise for a story (think I'll write that one), but not really practical. I have however done many bed shaves. That's Hot (ala Paris Hilton, lol).

So: clean, warm, wet, blood pumping. I can accomodate ALL of those with my mouth. I'm not going to complain about a bit of stuble when getting my knees dirty, lol. It's not necessary to bring your girl all the way off, but for some it puts them in a really relaxed state. For others, it may leave them entirely too agitated for further work. Case by case basis.

Once the pussy is ready to get to work, lather up. At this point, do use a professional product. Something with skin soothing properties, moisturizers, etc. is a good idea. Glycerine based, pH neutral is ideal. Above all, don't use something that will wind up irritating her sensitive parts.

Next, begin the shave. Find out (or decide for her) what the finished product is going to look like. Shave WITH the grain. You can raise up the hair by bringing the skin taught. Hold with thumb of hand opposite razor, and press firmly in direction opposite grain, to bring up stubble. The grain in these close spaces will be going in a few different directions. Guys, think of your chin, then think 10 times more complex. Of course, if your doing this right, you'll be pressing and holding in different directions on all of the flesh in the area. This will allow the blade to glide smoothly, removing the hair growth. Take your time. I recommend using a single blade razor as they have a smaller head and greater control. Sometime soon, I'll be buying my first Straight Razor, to REALLY do the job I want to do. I can't wait!!

For a bed shave, I always get a bowl of HOT water, a couple of wash cloths and a full size towel handy.

If desired, you can also shave the perineum and anus. But remember CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!!

After the first pass, wipe clean, inspect and apply another light coat of lather. While applying the lather, glide fingers over the entire area to see what still needs extra work, and to plan out the second pass. Be thorough. The second shave cleans up from the first shave and really leaves the skin smooth to the touch.

The process of the second shave follows the same directions as the first shave. It finishes the job.

Afte the second shave, clean and inspect again. At this point, any fine tuning may be done. I get my face as close as possible to really check completely. Is a hair on the landing strip out of place? Is there one on the inside of the outer lips that the razor missed? If so, tweezing may pick off any one or two strays. Be carefull! After thoroughly cleaned and inspected, use an after shave product. Not the same stuff guys use on their face. Use a lady's product, moisturizer, lady's after shaving spritz, etc.

And, of course, (Chef, can you attest?) the final test of the finished product is the taste test. After the shave, cleansing, and rubbing a light lotion, I just have to try it out, and see if what I've seen with my eyes, and touched with my hands shows through on what I feel with my lips and tase with my tongue.

Happy Trimming!!!!

BTW, I do have some openings in my appointment book, Ladies, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hello Forum Whore: A Nice Forum Poll Post.

My preference is: It doesn't matter to me as long as the lady is comfortable with what she has.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Mmm, parsley!
I love parsley...

Now are you sure it's parsley...It could be cat
nip.
Lurker
0 likes
All I know is, a smooth, shaved one is a lot easier on my lips.

You get the idea.

Lurker
0 likes
Shaved smooth please,, my current love partner has the most coarse pubic hair I have ever touched,, sure makes it hard to eat at her Y without getting my tongue sore.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved, makes both giving her oral sex and intercourse smoother without the feeling of hair getting in the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above. I have never come across a style I didn't like but I do have preferences along ethnic lines. No rhyme or reason to it, just what I like. For Caucasian and African American women I prefer shaved, showing off their beautiful lips; Asian women all natural, something about that jet black hair covering them up is a big turn on; Latinas and Middle Eastern women a nice trim or landing strip, it's so sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it bare- I love to see everything, to feel the smoothness with my hands, my mouth, and everywhere else too.
Lurker
0 likes
I do prefer a landing strip, it just seems more sexy to me. But it is their body, so its their call.
Lurker
0 likes
fullly shaved!! or let it be theway it is
Lurker
0 likes
My reason for liking a well trim vajay-jay, is the same reason I like smooth hairless ball, and shaft: I don't want pubes in my mouth, or stuck to my tongue. And you wouldn't want me stop what I am doing down there, to pick it off my tongue!
Lurker
0 likes
I realize it was ask the guys, but whatever. It worked for dicks too. lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
take it all off. I look at it as much better to have a nice smooth clean worksurface than one filled with uncontrolled clutter. I work alot better down there with no distractions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jacknife
take it all off. I look at it as much better to have a nice smooth clean worksurface than one filled with uncontrolled clutter. I work alot better down there with no distractions.

I agree
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I like a little landing strip or some design. The best ive seen was an arrow. Plus the strip has to end a bit above the terminal...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this depends more on her some girls look amazing bare, but I have seen girls that make the landing strip look sexy as hell, but overall everyone should trim just out of respect for the other person who is performing oral. I don't like when a girl has too much hair because I love to taste her, and I don't really like hair getting stuck in my mouth and I assume she probably doesn't either.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never shaved down there compeletly until about 3 weeks ago, and I love it! I couldn't recall not having hair down there, now I don't want to have it there again ever!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But shaving only lasts a day or two, then comes the stubble, which surely has to be worse for you guys then having it all nice and trimmed??
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Years ago, I tried the shaving it all off routine, at the request of my girlfriend. In addition to feeling a bit pre-pubescent, the growth after a week was too irritatingly itchy - it pretty much demanded to be shaved again before allowing the growth to hit that level again.

Finally, after five or six months, I just said the hell with it, allowed it to grow back - but I do keep myself trimmed still. Just not shaved all over.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like that feeling of "pre-pubescent" as you put it, but wonder what a girl would think...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it smooth, which is also how I keep my pubic area. It much easier to give head to someone when there are not hairs, both in the way, or worse, in one's mouth. Nothing erotic about having to stop to pick sometning out of your mouth. Besides, the area then stays cooler, hence less sweat so generally better aroma. It also shows that you've put some thought into that area.
Lurker
0 likes
Lower completly smooth, upper either landing strip, or better yet, get creative and change it up from time to time - heart shapped, lighting bolt... Suprises are great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by i3825
Lower completly smooth, upper either landing strip, or better yet, get creative and change it up from time to time - heart shapped, lighting bolt... Suprises are great.

I can't draw that well, let alone shave that well!