Secret public masturbation

last reply
39 replies
33.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hola, I like the idea of girls secretly masturbating in public and imagine its quite a turn on to do. I often see girls sat shaking their legs and rocking their hips - are they getting off? Have you ever flicked your bean and arrived in public?! Cheers. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I were a woman, I'd be masturbating in public. I'd have one of those little vibes with a remote control...
Welcome Kudos!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
For the most part if I move my legs and hips... see if Im listening to music.
If I look like I need to pee really badly.
If it's cold.
Well if those or other reasons to move your hips and legs in public places arent the reason... Hm.. well Im probably getting myself a little stimulation or thinking of dancing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On the odd occassion I have mastubated in public. Each time I have had mind blowing orgasims. It is the chance I may get caught that turns me on the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds like it would be a thrill
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh its possible! I have a few stories about exactly this coming your way...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kira! I just read "The Booth" I am awestruck... Wonderfull! I'll read whatever you write. I am at this moment so envious of the ladies, your ability to pull that off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know fur sure that girls masturbate a lot in public the rocking back n forth is like a sure sine. i know that i do it all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I plead the fifth on this one....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen

Who's gonna know?? Details... We want details!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mathusela
Quote by castlequeen

I dated my first partner for nearly a year, and I changed quite a bit in that time. One time we mutually masturbated for each other, and he really enjoyed watching me. So a bit later on a cold winter's day, I got myself off while we were at a UW football game and he just about exploded on the spot. So I'd tease him from time to time, and make sure he knew what I was doing, but I'd only do it when he couldn't get away to take care of matters himself. I, uh, repeated the experiment on every guy since then, and it's a lot of fun to drive them wild!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Quote by Mathusela
Quote by castlequeen

I dated my first partner for nearly a year, and I changed quite a bit in that time. One time we mutually masturbated for each other, and he really enjoyed watching me. So a bit later on a cold winter's day, I got myself off while we were at a UW football game and he just about exploded on the spot. So I'd tease him from time to time, and make sure he knew what I was doing, but I'd only do it when he couldn't get away to take care of matters himself. I, uh, repeated the experiment on every guy since then, and it's a lot of fun to drive them wild!

Deeeeelightfull!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I can't tell you how exciting it it is to watch a woman masturbate in front of me. The movements of her body, the look on her face and the naughty look in her eye as she sees how turned on she makes me. It just drives me crazy. If she wants to see me stroke, it's even better.
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with Milik 100% on the mutal masturbation theme, it's incredibly erotic & I personally get so wet watching my partner stroke his cock while I rub at my pussy and clit, all the time maintaining eye contact and uttering filthy words to one another!..... As for a girl getting off/pleasuring herself in pubic - horny thought, we can def get away with concealing our arousal for the most part....something I may have ummmm done myself in the past but not what I'd contemplate doing whilst stood in the queue at my local supermarket!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think i've ever masturbated in public. I think it would be fun to though, so I may masturbate in public someday.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not quite the same thing, but when i was 17 i used to walk the dog along a path close to a clump of trees, not that thick but with the bushes quite invisible to others. The dog wondered in there so i followed only to find a dirty mens mag and a lot of used tissues by there. This really turned me on to think that some guy had his penis out there and looking at the photos. After looking around i dropped my jeans and panties, sat on a fallen tree and did the same looking at the mag. Always looking around sort of scared, i brought myself to a wonderfull climax which was very intense. A quick clean up and i was on my way again, everyone i passed i was sure knew what i had done, but that was just my guilt. susan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it. Sitting at the library sometimes I just need a "study break." lol. I always sit at a table, with my computer right in front of me, reading a great story, one hand under the table. Other people could notice but I'm usually too busy to see if they do, or to care.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
I think nothing is hotter than watching a woman get herself off, on the occations that I've caught women getting off in public i was rock hard instantly....and it's not the watching thats been fun. I must have masturbated in public a least 100 times by now, it is by far the hottest way to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The closest thing for me masturbating in public is when I was at work, and I got off sitting at my desk. I tried it a few times, but ended up going to the bathroom to finish. Only once did I achieve an orgasm while still at my desk.....and it was well worth it!
Lurker
0 likes
I have masterbated in public too many times to count. I'm not sure if I have ever been seen or not always too busy to care I guess. I do it in places where I'm not right out in veiw but at the same time someone could see me. It's the rush of knowing that I could be seem that makes it the most fun. I like doing it in places where i can see the people around me but hidden just enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never done it, but wanted to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do it alot i love the fact i might get caught , hubby loves me wearing remote egg while in supermarket he controls it have cum loads ...................... tears try it hun u will love it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a pair of tight Levis and the double layer of the seam rests right against my clitty.....I have had orgasms walking thru the mall, at the supermarket, at a beseball game, visiting my parents, driving in my car, at resturants...YUM!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hola, I like the idea of girls secretly masturbating in public and imagine its quite a turn on to do. I often see girls sat shaking their legs and rocking their hips - are they getting off? Have you ever flicked your bean and arrived in public?! Cheers. x

Yay, it's a sign of other "hands-free" masturbation girls like me. Although I have it down to where I cross my legs, and then it's all kegal contractions (no hip rocking, or leg shaking... that makes it too obvious). I have done it in lecture halls, small classrooms, movie theatres, airplane seats, the car (passenger side, not while driving), boring family gatherings, and the library. To my knowledge, nobody has ever known (or I hope not anyway). I did do it on an airplane once while my boyfriend was sitting beside me, and I told him after I had orgasmed. He certainly had no idea what I had been doing, so I think I'm pretty good at it. I love it though... the idea of getting off, surrounded by people who don't know what I'm doing (or especially the filthy thoughts I am thinking to get me to cum) makes it exciting, and quite a bit of fun. Plus at least I don't have to worry about getting bored...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
can i just say...

http://onestopadultshop.com/ohmibod-club-vibe

clubbing takes on a whole new dimension. biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by sprite
can i just say...

Oh my god... I must have it! I'll bet it would take dancing to a whole new level...

*blushes* pretty much everthing, actually! try watching an action movie at the theatre with it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by sprite
can i just say...

Oh my god... I must have it! I'll bet it would take dancing to a whole new level...

I think I'm gonna have to get one of these. This could be so much fun jogging too!
Lurker
0 likes
confession time is it?

ok well once on a train, i think being watched by a city gent

twice on planes with the night flight and a blanket, and the whiskey and ice cubes, being rubbed on my clit

of course in the office at work, a desk covering me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah I've done it - it gets me of knowing someone is watching or has figured out what I'm doing!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women