last reply
32 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
this is completely random but

do u girls prefer wearing a thong or regular panties?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when you have a big but like me. the thong gives me a chafe it is ok for play time but on a daily wear no. I normally wear tight fitting spandex panties...LOL...I know they are not sexy but they help with the jiggling of the big booty... and they help clothes lay right and not bunch up on me and there are some of my clothes like for clubs and to go out partying that I go panty free...lol so it just depends the occasion.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Frenchies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thongs for fun, bikinis, boy shorts and hi cuts for everyday but all have to be sexy and cute.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to wear thongs or brazilians
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grannie panties for now, but usually hi-cuts, not a big fan of butt floss.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
What are panties? Thongs are the things you wear on your feet, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Boyshort panties are the bestsmile
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
boyshorts all the time thongs once in awhile
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
commando for me.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have a drawer full of panties (and matching bra's.....they HAVE to match) so take your pick of whats in there. I think I have it all!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
0 likes
I like the hipster bikini style most. Not a fan of the thong/g-string!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thanks everyone for answering!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Thongs for fun, bikinis, boy shorts and hi cuts for everyday but all have to be sexy and cute.

Ditto what Bunny said!
Lurker
0 likes
What do you wear while riding, Ropergirl?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Boyshorts work best for me but anything except a thong is fine when I am riding
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ropergirl
Quote by roccotool

I can relate to that, but when you have competitions your not allowed to have pantie lines, judges don't like thatsad So boy shorts become really risky!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by Ropergirl
Quote by roccotool

I can relate to that, but when you have competitions your not allowed to have pantie lines, judges don't like thatsad So boy shorts become really risky!

The sort of competitions I do I wear jeans and chaps so panty lines are not a problem!
Lurker
0 likes
Well it all comes down to my mood... I have a variety as variety is the spice of life... but I like boyshorts best smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lacy French ones are the cutest i think, they are comfy and they show a nice bit of cheek lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Cheekies. They are like boy shorts but cut higher in the back. They avoid panty lines just about as well as a thong, they are more comfy, and I think they're sexier!

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
I like Cheekies. They are like boy shorts but cut higher in the back. They avoid panty lines just about as well as a thong, they are more comfy, and I think they're sexier!

Oh is that what these are called...I have loads of these but also normal cotton hi tops and g-strings on occasions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer none....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
is that u jerseylynn?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl
boyshorts all the time thongs once in awhile

I agree smile
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Artistic Tart
0 likes
thong
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Jersey is all about commando
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
bikinis at work, nothing at home, thongs on dates.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by candytiger
bikinis at work, nothing at home, thongs on dates.

Bingo!

There's a woman who knows what's going down. IMO
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.