Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do women always want to discuss their feelings?

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously, what a great way to ruin a nice conversation / dinner / make out session...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
us women don't veiw it like that.
if we did then we evidently wouldn't do it...
unless we were intending to make you want to hate us.

feelings have a very special significance for women, and we (or i at least) find that it helps intimacy when they are shared.

on the other hand, (depending on my mood) talking is what i least want to do
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
..honey i am feeling so horny..i had such a hard day but the only thing that got me through was getting back home to find you completely naked in bed wet from just having pleasured yourself..oh sorry am i spoiling the mood by talking too much?
Lurker
0 likes
Whoa... wet from pleasuring yourself? The picture that brings to mind. *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PurpleGowri
..honey i am feeling so horny..i had such a hard day but the only thing that got me through was getting back home to find you completely naked in bed wet from just having pleasured yourself..oh sorry am i spoiling the mood by talking too much?

ok, now that's how I'd like my wife to discuss her feelings
Lurker
0 likes
One of the differences between men and women. Women want to discuss the issues and find support, though not necessarily a 'fix'. Men on the other hand, see a problem and want to 'fix' it so it goes away.

Two different ways to view the same issue most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Why do women always want to discuss their feelings?"

Hell... if someone knew the answer to this question, then someone would have thought of a way to avoid it.
Lurker
0 likes
Because we want you to make things better!
That why we have you around!!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
or because we want you to know everything about us... Duh...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PurpleGowri

Wow that what I call fast talking woman. would love to find my man in the middle of something like that ha ha lol
Lurker
0 likes
Most long term relationships that I have had we both liked talking so it wasn't a problem. I would dislike to be with a guy that did not like talking. I mean who's gonna whisper sexy things in my ear before I orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
What an ass! Women, take note of this jerk's name. I hope you are never able to find a woman. Seriously? Why won't you ever talk about how you feel? Maybe if you did, you wouldn't have all those bottled up emotions and maybe you could have a decent relationship.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by insomniac
Seriously, what a great way to ruin a nice conversation / dinner / make out session...

I'd almost forgotten how damned funny some of these earlier 2007/2008 threads were. Thanks for digging and reviving some of them.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.