Smoky Beauty

last reply
608 replies
77.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rocco I can't quite make out the detail ...is she promoting having them in her mouth only if they are tipped ? (ahem)
Matriarch
0 likes
Click the pic Susan...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very sexy, but she'd need to brush her teeth before any kissing. Smoker's breath makes me retch
Lurker
0 likes
Though I don't smoke, I'm not one of those kind that goes around condemning smokers.

I also wouldn't pass on any of these beauties regardless of the situation... unless of course there was something more sinister afoot. Of course, those types of women are hard to separate from the good ones so I guess I'll have to just say, I'd take my chances on them.

Did that come out like a politician or what? He heh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocco, what is it with you and this women and their 'Smoking Butts'?

And the butts smoking? And the WOMEN?

Never mind, I love 'em, too.
Lurker
0 likes
See, here's the deal. They only smoke with one pair of lips. That leaves the other pair all fresh, ready for my tongue. It's a sacrifice I am more than willing to make.
Lurker
0 likes
The one with the sunglasses and ghetto nails made me laugh!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, that's the one of Carmella, but then again, I wasn't looking at her nails.
Lurker
0 likes
What? She was wearing nails?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like it visually, it's just when it comes to kissing, I really find the breath repulsive. I've only dated a smoker once, and that was one of the reasons we broke up. I was young and picky then
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
See, here's the deal. They only smoke with one pair of lips. That leaves the other pair all fresh, ready for my tongue. It's a sacrifice I am more than willing to make.

You seem to always have a "half is glass full" kinda attitude towards everything.....

thats great Subtle....lol
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
That's what they keep telling me, Passion, but I still don't see it.

Lurker
0 likes
Wha--? Was someone saying some---that's a bright pair of headlights there, rocco. I really--I'm sorry. What were we talking about? Oh, lips! I'd like to plant my lips on those.
Lurker
0 likes
What is it about cancer sticks with you Rocc? btw, does tech smoke? do you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For those of us that do smoke, there is nothing like a smoke afterwards.

And seeing my sweetie after - naked and takin a drag - shower time thinking about it.

More pic Rocco.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your support, Bat. I just have the smoking fetish. If people don't want to see this, they can move on by. No, neither Tech nor I smoke.

But, boy, does she smoke in bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Weird. eh, to each his own.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
Very sexy, but she'd need to brush her teeth before any kissing. Smoker's breath makes me retch

I'd just make out with her other set of 'lips'.
Fireman
0 likes
You know what they say about a woman who smokes. They Love to give head.