Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like a guy to be hairy or shaven?

last reply
61 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and no I dont mean the chest or face. Girls? What do you prefer when it comes to a guys private area?
Forum Whore
0 likes
I don't mind a bit of hair, I personally prefer shaven, but if it's trim enough to not distract me from...other things...it's good.
Lurker
0 likes
Neatly trimmed. But keep the hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I have never been with a guy trimmed or shaved so I truly do not know if I would like it another way....Always all natural and hairy...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Don't mind either was as long as it's trimmed.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl
Don't mind either was as long as it's trimmed.

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes
Shaven
Lurker
0 likes
Neither bothers me as long as its not a jungle down there!
Lurker
0 likes
OK. My husband is Italian. So he's a hairy man. Love the hair... but not down there. He has a hairy chest and is quite hairy everywhere, but shaves the hair down there and it is greatly appreciated. I shave so why shouldn't he? I love it shaved!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave the balls they are so much more suckable that way. Trim the rest how ever you like.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say trimmed very short or shaven really works for me. If I get hair in my mouth I'm done. I can't handle that, that brings in the gag reflex when nothing else does....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer it short and tidy. It kinda kills the sexyness when you get a hair in your mouth when giving oral and you have to try and fish it out of your mouth without stopping or making it obvious lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say shaven or trimmed .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien
I prefer it short and tidy. It kinda kills the sexyness when you get a hair in your mouth when giving oral and you have to try and fish it out of your mouth without stopping or making it obvious lol

Amen... lol.
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
come on girls, i`m sure you`d like to get your hands on one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jackinandjillin

OMG !!!! THAT HAD TO HURT LIKE A MOTHER!!!!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After the first time I shaved there, I much prefer it that way, mainly coz it makes me feel girly. But always worry what girls might think when it is fully shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby used to trim, thinking I liked it better, but I don't mind him the way he is....just perfect.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never been with a shaved man, but I think if he's my guy and I want to be with him, it shouldn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not grossed out at all from hair in my mouth, like shaved or hairy, no matter. I prefer trimmed/shaven, but hairy is good too. (Speaking of women)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like when a guy keeps himself groomed. I prefer that he keep his penis and balls shaved and keep a little hair on top. I love playing with his balls when they are smooth!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien

same
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I guy is shaved, their package is all soft and silky and it is wonderful. Trimmed up is acceptable as well...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jackinandjillin
come on girls, i`m sure you`d like to get your hands on one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm looks like fun yummy...
Lurker
0 likes
I love a hairy chest, but would love everything else shaven.
Lurker
0 likes
Tribute to men:

If I would be a man I would NEVER, ever let blade near by my b..., and I love shaven because of that even more.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
The less hair the better for me, but I won't complain about a good man either way- just don't ask me to wade through the jungle down there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jackinandjillin

Jack, I'm starting to think you have a thing for this guy.

As for the hair, I like it well trimmed or gone. I'm all for Manscaping.9PLzkWJTiTM4Rja1