Nipple play...

last reply
33 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi girls and guys too. I have very sensitive nipples and yesterday I set out to make myself come from only playing with my nipples. Mmm... and I had my first nipple orgasm! It was intense and different. Has anyone else tried this?
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a couple orgasms from just my breasts and nipples being stimulated and they were amazing. Doesn't happen often but when it does.....YUM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm jealous.. the good kind though, I'm going to have to try this!
Lurker
0 likes
Never happened ever...I thought this was a myth...oh well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had the pleasure of delivering this type of orgasm a few times... smile
I'm happy others have experienced this as well.
Run

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

Same, I was under the impression it was
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a lady once wose nipples were so sensitive she could cum easily from having her nipples sucked and pinched. she told me whenshe nursed her kids she alost had a smallorgasm for the nursing by the baby. she loved her nipples attended to too. I tried to gether to go for a nipple ring but she wouldn't
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girlfriend years ago who could come that way, through nipple stimulation ... not all the time but every once in a while. From what she said, it blew her away, she loved it (I assume she still does...).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by Loislane

lol...no Necho , not bs at least on my part. It has happened only a few times and it was very nice each time. But also something that happens rarely.
Lurker
0 likes
wow .... I thought it was a faerie tale too ....

so ... upon further review .... I will set out to find out!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was frist married to my wife (yes we were virgins when we married) that was the ONLY way that she would have an orgasm. At the time we didn't use toys and she didn't like having her clit touched. She has said many times that it is very different than when she has a clitoral (sp?) orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fingers.. toes... knees... nipples... ears... throat.. its all a matter of focusing on pleasure.. the entire body can bring about an orgasm if explored with the right person(s)....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it can be one of the most arousing orgasms you could ever have...OMG the first time it happened blew me away..

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
It happens for me sometimes. When it does, it's intense and amazing. In general it happens when I'm already very aroused.
Lurker
0 likes
It has happened to me a few times. My nipples are very long when they get hard and I so love to have them played with and sucked!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by Loislane

oo is that so ........hmmmm looks like i will have to show ya ladies how much pleasure it can give .........damn i just loves nipples ......lol

preapers the TELEPORTER for visiting NECHO and LOIS
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

wow .... I thought it was a faerie tale too ....

so ... upon further review .... I will set out to find out!

Would love to help ya out VAN
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had it happen and am so jealous of those who have. Having my nipples played with makes me incredibly horny though. I like squeezing them while I masturbate, but I'm not able to keep my hands away from my pussy long enough to make myself come with just nipple stimulation.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife never had an orgasm from nipple stimulation even though I tried. When she got her nipples pierced she had one on the ride home. I think it was a combination of the crappy roads in Oklahoma and because of her bra rubbing them. Since then she has a couple, but they are few and far between.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've dated a few women who have "nipple orgasms". And know of quite a few more that claim they do. It doesn't always work. I guess it has to be at the right time and frame of mind for them. All have said it's so very much different from vaginal/clitoral/Gspot/anal orgasms that they can't really explain it. One girl said it's a combination of everything all rolled up into one, and is totally mind-blowing to her. Another said it's like having every erogenous zone stimulated at the same time and each one causing the orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to have my nipples sucked, and bitten. It is a major turn, and I cum so hard that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god yes, and long may my nipples continue to give me mini shockwaves of orgasms below.
ohhhhhh I'm in heaven when my man tweks and turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard of such pleasures, I have not had one yet. I have been on the brink a time or two, now I'm gonna full out do it...
Lurker
0 likes
I can do this... and have done it.
It's incredible. And am noticing I'm the only guy who seems to have done this.... Is that true...?

-mischievous smile
Lurker
0 likes
i find it sexy

i have an ex gf with sensitive nipples.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I haven't had it happin yet, but I am gonna have to try it!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mutualplzr812
I can do this... and have done it.
It's incredible. And am noticing I'm the only guy who seems to have done this.... Is that true...?

-mischievous smile

Hi Mutualplzr Would love to know how this is done...so please do tell VJ
Lurker
0 likes
I Had one of the most fantastic orgasms ever from my husband just licking them. It was so unexpected as my milk had just came in and my breast hurt so tremendously. and all I would let him do was lick them. Good choice.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Many years ago my late wife once had an orgasm from my licking and sucking her nipples. It was quite incredible. She was as surprised as I wsa.

My current wife however, though she would rather fuck than eat seems to have no sensitivity in her nipples at all.

Go figure....