Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
seeker4
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 7:58:37 AM

scooter wrote:

LOL, hey, whats up seeker4? Us Ohio guys an gals are usually too busy plowing snow, ice fishing or building snow men to be too much trouble.

Much like us, in other words. f-hihi

I'm in London, Ontario so about an hour or less North of the lake. Kind of a cool, wet Fall here but after the drought this summer, I'll take it. We're mostly just sitting here and watching your election with great amusement (my 13 year-old son is a political junkie and plans to watch the debate tonight).

scooter wrote:
Years ago, some friends and I planned on swimming from Kelly's Island to Canada's shores, with a follow boat of course.
It's a long ways away, so thankfully we never attempted it.

Hope your boat had spotters to watch for CBSA (or whatever it was called then) patrols. Though our border guys aren't quite as touchy as yours. Had a rather weird experience with Homeland Security when I went to Houston in the spring. Guy just hammered me about the conference I was going to. Guess he thought I was coming down to work or something.

scooter wrote:

But my big sister Cindy married a ca-nook back some 25 years ago
and has resided in Toronto ever since. I tease her and her daughters about living in a two story igloo as often as I see them.
I did learn a bit of Canadian from this experience though.

Toronto is the city I love to visit but I'd hate to live there. Too big and not really laid out to handle being a city of 2.5 million. If she likes it there, more power to her, but I'm partial to smaller cities (London is running close to 400,000 now). Can't be an easy drive from Ohio, though, to come up for a visit. I guess you go around the lake and cross the border at one of the Niagara crossings? Whatever happened to the idea of a ferry to/from Port Stanley anyhow? I know the one from Toronto to the New York shore failed.

scooter wrote:

Thats quite the story you wrote seeker,, "aye"

Thanks. I've really enjoyed the positive reaction especially given that it's one I just kind of started on a whim after having the fantasy one morning. I'm revisiting and reworking some of the stories/fantasies that have been rattling around my brain for years now with a view to getting a couple more stories done and up. I'm also contemplating a sequel but that feels a bit weird, like I'm giving my older stories short shrift in favour of the hot new kid.

And I don't drink coffee, Rump. Got some hot water and tea bags lying around?

Its been a while but I finally got a new story out. Enjoy!

Satisfaction in the Park
Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 8:40:51 AM

I love Mondays! I feel pretty worn down after a long weekend, its good to recoup. :)

O-H!! (whee 7-0! to bad we aren't in the BCS ;/ )

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:23:08 AM

Hot water and tea bags coming up. Busty may be challenged when it comes to coffee-making, but she's got boiling water down pat.

Scooter's kind words about your fine 'Morning' story reminded me that there's a very, very good, contest entry by, One Winged Angel titled, Fiona, Sex Fairy Extraordinaire. Sorry I can't post a link (my screen reader and Lush clash sometimes) but the story is funny, sexy and comes highly recommended.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:01:24 PM

I've been learning a new language too. Canadian I mean. "You betcha" "Right on" "Eh"

Morning Rumplators. Had green tea this morn instead of coffee or Earl Grey. Frankly, I don't understand that appeal. Whistle
seeker4
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 2:19:48 PM

Actually, green is my afternoon tea (less caffeine). For morning, I go for black (orange pekoe or Earl Grey) and steep the hell out of it. Current favorite is the loose Earl Grey from David's Tea (a chain of mall-based tea shops up here in the Great White North).

Now coffee is the one where I don't get it. Other than some of the nicer specialty flavours, I just can't stand the taste.

Satisfaction in the Park
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 3:35:31 PM

-- This space intentionally left blank --

(sorta like the barkeep's brain) glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 3:42:53 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Hot water and tea bags coming up. Busty may be challenged when it comes to coffee-making, but she's got boiling water down pat.

Scooter's kind words about your fine 'Morning' story reminded me that there's a very, very good, contest entry by, One Winged Angel titled, Fiona, Sex Fairy Extraordinaire. Sorry I can't post a link (my screen reader and Lush clash sometimes) but the story is funny, sexy and comes highly recommended.

glasses8

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/fiona-sex-fairy-extraodinaire.aspx

Here you go Rump!

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:59:12 AM

Morning, messangers of messing' around. Busty's boiled up a pot of hot water so Seeker can have a bit of tea, or hot chocolate, or whatever. For the rest of us, she's devised yet another variation on her 'Death By Caffine' special. Approach with caution.

Naughty nurse, you're just what the good Doctor Feelgood ordered. Thanks for the link to One Winged Angel's contest entry.

Presidential debates are over. To celebrate, Rumplations will be running another exclusive, One-For-Two special, on all drinks all day.

glasses8

Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:04:20 PM

Is that one dollar for two drinks? Count me in but don't say it too loud. DM might hear and we'd not have any booze left.
Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:25:14 PM

me too, or is that two?

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:27:35 PM

You ladies are so silly. The Rumplations "one For Two Special' gives customers the chance to buy one drink for the price of two. Deals like that don't come along every day, fortunately.

glasses8

seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:55:36 PM

An imam, a priest, and a rabbi walk into the bar. Rump goes "what is this, some kind of joke?"

Thank you, thank you. Can I have my free drink now?

The entertainment does get free drinks, right?

Satisfaction in the Park
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:33:22 AM

Happy Hump Day. You know, the nice thing about Busty's coffee is if you get past drinking the stuff still more or less sound of body and mind, the rest of the day should be a snap.

Talk about getting no respect...take my Seeker....pleas. Seeker, you are right, 'entertainment' does get free drinks, so just fork over a double-handful of dem Canada coins and we'll change the subject. ;)

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE: Titty Tuesday has been moved to Titty Thursday this week only on account as how Slippery didn't drop in to remind us yesterday.

Oh, yeah, the World Series starts today. Giants vs Tigers. Anyone care to make a prognostication?

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:52:54 AM

Morning once again Rumple,

I would of been here earlier, but I was busy trying to make one of those prognostications.
What kind of alcohol do ya put in them things d'oh!

I'm putting all my Loonies on the Tigers.
Detroit in six Games.

Regaeman Man
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:54:35 AM

Hi everyone...hi! hello2

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:07:36 AM

Hi, slippery. How are ya'? Tell me whatch'er drinkin' and I'll buy ya one. Pour Wine Pint Drunk

Satisfaction in the Park
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:00:20 PM

Somehow, Scooter managed to get me to thinking. So if there really was a drink called a, Prognostication, what would be the ingredients?

glasses8

Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:51:41 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Somehow, Scooter managed to get me to thinking. So if there really was a drink called a, Prognostication, what would be the ingredients?

glasses8

Man that could go in so many directions. Fish is good for brain food and foretelling. Punxsutawney Phil is a prognosticator and he's a ground hog. Humm. A drink that smells like fish and looks like a ground hog?
seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:21:11 PM

Maybe an anchovy preserved in the alcohol kind of the worm in mescal?

Satisfaction in the Park
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:42:27 PM

See? Now seeker is a fella that knows how to treat a lady. I'm in a martini mood, hope that's ok with you Mr. Seeker, sir.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:47:04 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
See? Now seeker is a fella that knows how to treat a lady. I'm in a martini mood, hope that's ok with you Mr. Seeker, sir.

Shaken, not stirred? Or maybe you want to be both? glasses8

Satisfaction in the Park
scooter
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:22:16 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

Man that could go in so many directions. Fish is good for brain food and foretelling. Punxsutawney Phil is a prognosticator and he's a ground hog. Humm. A drink that smells like fish and looks like a ground hog?

LOL,,
I think chef deserves a free drink for that concoctionPour Wine
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:06:42 AM

Morning, sex geeks and nookie nerds. There's another pot of Busty's so-called coffee lurking around here. Good thing we just got in a shipment of Beaver Breath Brandy to help assuage the pain.

Happy Titty Tuesday. Granted, today is Thursday, a day set aside to pay due homage to tantalizing tushies, but having let Tuesday slip by w/o recognizing the beloved event, this is a double-up day.

glasses8

seeker4
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:05:34 AM

So we get to celebrate both the T and the A? My day just got better (though I'm more of a T man than an A man myself).

Satisfaction in the Park
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:01:35 PM

So since hurricane Sandy is blowing by and I'm getting feeder bands and rain from her, let's celebrate and have one of NOLA's and the French Quarter specials. A Hurricane for everyone on me.

And a bit of history to go with it.

Quote:
The hurricane is a sweet alcoholic drink made with rum and fruit juice, syrup or grenadine. It is one of many popular drinks served in New Orleans.

The creation of this passion fruit-colored relative of a Daiquiri drink is credited to New Orleans tavern owner Pat O'Brien. In the 1940s, he needed to create a new drink to help him get rid of all of the less popular rum that local distributors forced him to buy before he could get a few cases of more popular liquors such as scotch and whiskey.[1][2] He poured the concoction into hurricane-lamp-shaped glasses and gave it away to sailors. The drink caught on, and it has been a mainstay in the French Quarter ever since. It is more commonly served in a disposable plastic cup, as New Orleans laws permit drinking in public and leaving a bar with a drink, but prohibit public drinking from glass or metal containers.[3]

The hurricane is also the local name of a different cocktail on the islands of the Bahamas. The drink is composed of various measures of coffee liqueur, Rum 151, Irish cream and Grand Marnier, and is commonly found in the bars in and around downtown Nassau. Another variation on the Hurricane cocktail calls for 10 Cane light rum, Navan liqueur (a vanilla liqueur), orange juice, cranberry juice and a splash of lime.

seeker4
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:02:57 PM

Well blow me down. The chef has a great idea.

Satisfaction in the Park
scooter
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:24:41 PM

seeker4 wrote:
Well blow me down. The chef has a great idea.

LOL,
well shiver me timbers, give me about nine of them before DirtyMartini gets hereevil4

I definately like the idea of free drinks for the house, on the house, or what ever way they get here.
shoot, give me a one for two special for all I care, it's almost Friday!

Thanks chef,,
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:51:15 PM

So what the weather wizards are saying is certain folks along the east coast could soon be getting a blow-job from Sandy, right?

glasses8

Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:22:07 PM

That's about the size of it Rump.
And you're welcome Scootie Scoot.
And cheers to you too Seeker.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:34:30 PM

Chef seems to have taken care of the menfolk around here. Being taken care of is a goodness.

glasses8