Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:32:26 AM

Oh, dearly beloved, gather round to hear the good news. It's that time of year again. A time to give thanks and left our voices in shouts of hallelujah. For veriy I say unto you, the college football bowl season is upon us in the US.

To celebrate this great occasion, your beloved Right Rev. has posted yet another unsuitable for Lush story over on StoriesSpace. 'The Least Bowl Game' has pretensions to humor but if that's is not the case, at least it is short.

For those ill-equipped to fully appreciate the grandeur of college bowl games, The First Church of the Burning Bush and Discount House of Lickers will erect the largest, high-definition TV screen Brother Scooter can obtain from his buddy, Freddie the Fence.

Can I have a big, Amen?

The Right Rev Rumple Foreskin glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Buz
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:42:23 AM

Rumpy I will get over there and read it. I'm not signed up at StoriesSpace but will anonymous vote if it lets me.

So how is everyone? Good I hope.

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 12:34:25 PM

Hope you enjoy the story, Bux. Deepest sympathy is hereby extended from the management and staff (so to speak) of Rumplations to Buz and all Georgia Bulldog fans on that oh-so-close loss to 'Bama last night. As someone who agonized over his Tigers last-second loss to that same team earlier this season, I can feel your pain, honest.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

scooter
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:12:18 PM

A big Amen to ya Rumpster.

Good Sunday afternoon Rump and friends,
My fine feathered friend Freddie the famous fence from France finally found my favorite "five foot, forty two inch TV, fortunately.
So far I can't seem to find any bowl games, but I think I found a program slippery might like here.

Hey Buz, what's happening dude?
The trip to stories space is well worth your efforts.
I'm offering to pay any and all membership fees for everybody for the next year, for all new members by the way.

Mazz and Curly,
You both look great in your festive Christmas trimmings love7

Thats one heck of a Christmas tree story CG.
More living proof that it's not always about the size of your tree,
It's about; how you got it, and how you use it.

Yesterday was a balmy 58 degrees, perfect for yet another 18 holes.
Today, we got your rain you spoke of CurlyGirlysad1

I'm still trying to figure out if cockles is a cuss word mazzThink
But Rumps concoction sounds like it should warm them regardless
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:53:23 PM

According to the old ballad, if your, cockles muscles are alive, alive ho, everything is slick, or slippery

BTW, I thought Freddie da Fence was in French Lick.

Scooter, you might solicit among the congregation for home videos of an improving, perchance even inspirational, nature for pre, post, and half-time viewing. Just a thought.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 5:00:57 PM

Hey Rump, what a concept. I'll get right on that!

OK folks, send all the x rated home videos you have, for viewing before, after and if there good enough, maybe even during the college bowl games.
Not the ones where your standing in front of the Eiffel Tower or the Grand Canyon. We want the good stuff.

bs
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 5:49:09 AM

Scooter: a man and his mission. ;)

Morning, Monday malcontents and malingering moaners. Take my advice and start your day by taking a mug of Busty's coffee. Assuming you come through the experience, the rest of the day will seem a snap in comparison.

glasses8

Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 6:33:01 PM

Well that was a fast week. How are all my buds in Rumplations? Rumpie? How are you Baby? Did ya miss me?
What's going on with the girls? I see CG has her fine ass decorated.
Hey Maz! Wazzup?
Anyone doing Christmas shopping? What are you getting your loved ones this year? One of the things I got for mine is a new tool chest for his workshop. When he gets done playing with mine, he can go play with his.
Embarassed
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:00:46 AM

Greetings, Chef. Nice to know your Jarhead will have another suitable place to put his big hammer, long-shaft screwdriver, power drill and other important tools. ;)

glasses8

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:50:34 PM

Hey Chef. Glad you and the s/o had fun. Rump here was extra lost without you. He'll deny it, but his drunken ramblings that he probably doesn't remember say otherwise. As far as Christmas gifts go, I get those extra early in the year because I just get too excited. Last-minute Christmas shopping ain't my thing.

Now it's Tuesday, and that means titties around here, if I'm not mistaken. Hope these will do for today.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:29:53 PM

Hi Slippy! How's by you sweetheart?
I get carried away with shopping. I keep finding things at the last minute that I know he'd love.
I always put stuff in his stocking too.
When Rump's seeing eye trollop is at work, he requires hand feeding by his favorite chef. At least that's what he told me. He likes me to point "It" when he pees too.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:34:04 PM

Why's everybody always pickin' on me?

Chef, I do appreciate you not mentioning anything about tweezers.
Slippery, Titty Tuesday would be just a big booby bust (so to spaek) without you. ;)

glasses8

Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:09:07 PM

Just stopping by to brag about new stories.. Yup, I've got a few to share about..

My Newest one is office sex. Who doesn't enjoy a little sex at the office, Right?

Our Lunch Date

The next is a story I wrote for my Master. He had a bad day last Friday and I wrote this up for Him.

The Duty Of A Loyal Pet

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:45:28 AM

Morning, Lushers and Lushettes. Finished patching the parking lot and there's still plenty of left-over Busty coffee for one and/or all. I've added enough Beaver Breath Brandy so it's now more liquic than that tar-like stuff it had become. Still, it might be wise to drink with caution.

Poppet, best of luck with the new stories. You seem to have picked up a loyal following. Keep on keeping on.

My latest one over on StoriesSpace, a humor attempt titled, 'The Least Bowl Game' racked up one (1) vote. Writing skill aside, it was probably a mistake to add 'American football' to the tags.

glasses8

CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:57:58 AM

chefkathleen wrote:
Well that was a fast week. How are all my buds in Rumplations? Rumpie? How are you Baby? Did ya miss me?
Hey Maz! Wazzup?
Anyone doing Christmas shopping? What are you getting your loved ones this year? One of the things I got for mine is a new tool chest for his workshop. When he gets done playing with mine, he can go play with his.
Embarassed

Thanks! It is festive, isn't it? CD did a wonderful job on it.

Rump, I think I need something a bit stronger than coffee this morning seeing that my favorite vibe broke. crybaby It really is a very sad start to my day. Embarassed Between that and not starting Christmas shopping yet, December is going to be a tough month. confused1

P.S. In lieu of flowers, you can send donations to my LELO vibrator fund. evil4 evil4 evil4

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:25:44 AM

CG, you broke what...where..when...and, most of all, how?

Oh, the horror...the horror. ;)

glasses8

sugarbabe
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:12:02 AM

Hey Mr. Rumple....you know me, I can't resist a great song!

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:39:50 PM

I say again,

"Why's evereybody always pickin' on me?"

Thanks, Sugar Babe. You done did good.Another Coasters hit, Little Egypt, might be dedicated to all the limber, lubricious, and lusty Lush ladies.

glasses8

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:20:21 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Hey Maz! Wazzup?
Embarassed

Hiya Chef!!! Hugs Hugs Hugs

Keeping a low profile mostly, sort of...

CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:07:14 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
CG, you broke what...where..when...and, most of all, how?

Oh, the horror...the horror. ;)

glasses8

Ya know, I'm just going to chalk it up to poor craftsmanship and not overuse. People just don't take pride in their work these days. *sigh* Embarassed

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:42:41 PM

What we need is a great idea for raising money so CG can buy a new vibe. Some sort of '...-a-thon' or maybe a lottery with suitable prizes. The mind boggles.

Charitably yours, glasses8

CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:08:19 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
What we need is a great idea for raising money so CG can buy a new vibe. Some sort of '...-a-thon' or maybe a lottery with suitable prizes. The mind boggles.

Charitably yours, glasses8

Mazz and I were just discussing this. Since she's only raised 25 cents and a used toffee wrapper towards the cause, we were thinking that a Used Panty Auction might be the way to go. Used Panty-A-Thon certainly works, too. A different Lushie's used panties every hour?

You're right, Rump, the mind really does boggle at the idea.confused1

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:16:29 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Mazz and I were just discussing this. Since she's only raised 25 cents and a used toffee wrapper towards the cause, we were thinking that a Used Panty Auction might be the way to go. Used Panty-A-Thon certainly works, too. A different Lushie's used panties every hour?

You're right, Rump, the mind really does boggle at the idea.confused1

Since I already have a Lelo and an ancient little clit vibe, I promise to donate both used panties and also my earnings from the Panty-A-Thon (surely Panty-thon works better CG, I thought we discussed this??)

But, I will also ululate for that Pant-a-Thon to raise extra money for batteries, or vibe insurance or whatever...

(SEE??? I AM a good girl CG... I am the little Mazza that could, or some shit...)

Ha ha, I looked for a panting gif, but I got this...

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:40:40 PM

Glad I am that neither Maz nor CG has come up with the idea of a 'Panties Marathon' with prizes offered for the garment with the most non-stop usage. Could be run like one of those bike or walk-a-thon deals. The more usage.... In this case, more than just the mind boggles.

Still reeling, glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:41:18 AM

Morning, seekers after sexual satiation. (sips coffee from cracked mug -- shudders) Drinking Busty's so-called 'coffee' reminds me she's thinking about offering her famous hot, buttered buns as a money raiser. But I don't smell anything baking in the oven so maybe she changed her mind.

glasses8

Poppet
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 7:13:47 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Morning, seekers after sexual satiation. (sips coffee from cracked mug -- shudders) Drinking Busty's so-called 'coffee' reminds me she's thinking about offering her famous hot, buttered buns as a money raiser. But I don't smell anything baking in the oven so maybe she changed her mind.

glasses8

Here ya go.. Cinnabon and Coffee ;D

scooter
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 7:34:23 AM

Wow, absence does make the heart grow fonder.
Cinnabons, freshly poured stale coffee, and used panties! I want in..

Can't believe I missed yet another Tittie Tuesday and slippery and the rest of you crazy guys, all in one weekd'oh!

At least it's Friday, smoke um if you got em!

Regaeman Man
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 11:18:12 AM

Greetings and a merry TGIF to all emmassaries of the erotic.

Scooter, can't recall if I've thanked you for the kind comment on my latest StoriesSpace effusion. In case I have, just save this one for the next time. ;)

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 1:54:13 PM

LOL Rump,

No worries bar keep. It's a fine piece, well worth my efforts.
What'd you do, put fresh water in the spa outback, or does Lush have another contest going on?

Well, send four fresh drinks over to Coma n Toses table if you have time boss,
Friday awaits
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:22:54 PM

Four drinks...for Coma and Tose? Do you have any idea what four free drinks would do to them. (hum) Now that you mention it, why don't I make those doubles?

Lush has just started a new contest but here at Rumplations, we're trying to come up with an idea for a contest to raise money for a most righteous cause, to wit, helping raise enough money so poor CG can replace her busted vibe.

One must prioritize one's priorities.

glasses8