Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:43:34 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Morning Super celebrants. San Francisco fans are encouraged to start their 'day after' with a big cup of Busty's coffee. If it doesn't kill 'em first, it will remind them there are worse things in this world than losing a Super Bowl game.

Speaking of losing things, two bikini tops, one pair of raggedy-ass boxers plus and unused chastity belt ( were left around the dumpster hot tub. Anyone missing something?

glasses8size medium).

Yeah sorry about that Rev but after the LTD you gave me (or was it LSD). I'll be round later to clean up!!!
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 5:35:06 PM

Slippery, you sweet thang. ;)

Heard about the bones of King Richard III being discovered under a parking lot. I'll admit to not having been aware they were missing. My question is, why were they being hidden? I mean, sure he had a bad rep, but under a parking lot?

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

REUNITINGhis need, her want, in a cab -- my contest entry

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 6:20:53 PM

Well that was an interesting super bowl. Wasn't it?
How about a glass of something warm and wet? Or cold and slippery. Or.. oh hell. Give me a drink, please?
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:18:40 AM

Morning, fellow lurker in Lushland. Busty's bushed and still in bed. No problem except the last of her leftover coffee went to fpatch the latest hole in the roof. So today we'll go streaight to what passes for the good stuff around here.

Chef, how's about a hot rum toddy to get your motor running? Just got in a shipment of 'Redneck Rum: the best of Bobo, Alabama.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

LadySharon
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:40:31 AM

*comes in with a box of kleenex and in flannel pajamas from scooter's closet* may i have some bailey's irish coffee? I hate having a head cold. Who left the windows open last night?

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Look for the eBook version of Roommates with Benefits to come soon!
Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:15:36 AM

I guess I'll be kicking it off today.. Not that I mind.. ;)

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:38:17 AM

(uses ten-foot pole to push a mug of Irish Coffee with Bailey's over to the infected, but still lovely, Lady Sharon)

Pop, who or what do you intend to kick off? Oh yeah, a couple more, W's, when and from where? Please notice I did not ask, why. I'm not nosey, just noisey.

glasses8

CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:05:20 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:

Heard about the bones of King Richard III being discovered under a parking lot. I'll admit to not having been aware they were missing. My question is, why were they being hidden? I mean, sure he had a bad rep, but under a parking lot?

glasses8

I would've missed this if I hadn't seen your post. thumbup It's really fascinating. I totally forgot he was the King with the "princes in the Tower of London." I read somewhere that the friary, where the bones were buried, was "lost" during one of the King Henry's watches. I was chit chatting with Maz this morning and told her I was reading about King Richard's bones, and she said she was reading about Snoop Dog. Hilarious! laughing8 Guess each country has their own royalty. Anyway, thanks for posting that. I swear I get all the best new stories on Lush Channel 69. evil4

Well, it's snowing in these parts again, so I thought I would get the cooler ready for this weekend festivities at Rumplators.

Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:21:52 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Pop, who or what do you intend to kick off? Oh yeah, a couple more, W's, when and from where? Please notice I did not ask, why. I'm not nosey, just noisey.
glasses8

Titty Tuesday Embarassed

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:54:41 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:

glasses8

I hear it was like that Seinfeld episode where they couldn't find the car. He wandered through the lot yelling "A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse" and "Now where the fuck did I park that damn horse, anyway?" until he fell over and they buried him where he lay.

Recent Stories:

Looking for dessert? Try visiting...

Sweet Tasty Treats

** A Lush Recommended Read!! **

He went looking for an interview. He found something more.

The Professor
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:01:13 PM

Seeker, not for the first time you've reminded one and all that you just ain't quite wrapped right. Keep up the good work.

CG, Rumplations is becoming the ultimate info dump site here in Lushland. Might need to change the name to, Rumpopedia. :)

Pop, thanks for your good intentions. Of course, your bad intentions are a lot more fun. ;)

glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 6:47:58 AM

Morning, lovers of licentuous literature. There's a fresh pot of hot Busty coffee waiting for the unwary. Approach with caution and drink, if you must, with Beaver Breath Brandy nearby.

Came across this in a hidden niche somewhere in the darkest depths of my hard drive. As part of Rumplations' never-ending effort to elevate the intellectual level of our customer base, here'

THE LINEAGE OF, JACK SCHITT:

In the past, many people were at a loss for a response when someone said, "You don't know Jack Schitt" Now the lineage has finally been revealed. Read on and you'll be able to handle the situation intelligently.

Jack is the son of Awe Schitt and O Schitt. Awe, the fertilizer magnet, married O Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep and Schitt, Inc.

Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the deeply religious couple begat 6 children; Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents wishes, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After 15 years of marriage, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married a Mr. Sherlock, and out of devotion to her children, decided to hyphenate her last name, and became Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married a woman named Loda Dung who became Loda Schitt. The couple produced a son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, inseparable throughout childhood subsequently married the Happens brothers. The local newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding, which was quite an event. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He returned from his travels with Italian bride, Piza Schitt.

So, NOW if anyone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can beg to differ. You not only know Jack Schitt, but the entire Schitt List!

---

Just another fine free service of,
No Hope Enterprises, glasses8

Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:47:58 AM

Oh Schitt Rump. evil4

It's weenie Wednesday. Have a cuppa by my side and looking at gray skies. May need to put something stronger in that cup before long.
Hope the day goes well for one and all. I'm going to sneak into Sharon's bed and cuddle. That seems to be the order of the day.
scooter
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:06:54 AM

Good morning Rump and company,

Boy, you sure do know your Schitts Rump.
I didn't know Jack Squat about the Schitts until your recent post. Maybe Rumpopedia would be an appropriate re-naming.

If I'd a known you were going to kick off Tittie Tuesday poppet, I'd a been here early yesterday, with bells on!
I really enjoy Tittie tuesday for two reasons,,,

LadySharon, sorry to hear about your bout with the sniffles, but it's gotta be better than having the Schitts.
I must say; you make my flannel Lumber Jack pajamas look better than I ever could.

Well, I'd better go and get my Schitts together now.

seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:29:47 AM

Wow. Nice pic. Who says flannel can't be sexy?

Recent Stories:

Looking for dessert? Try visiting...

Sweet Tasty Treats

** A Lush Recommended Read!! **

He went looking for an interview. He found something more.

The Professor
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:21:31 AM

Mardi Gras is approaching. Bring on the beads, booze and bare boobs. Life is good. :)

BTW, did you ever notice that Mardi Gras always falls on a 'Titty Tuesday'? Mere coincidence? Doubtful. (sips on a cup of cafe' au lait from the Cafe' du Monde, and smiles.)

:glasses8 :

Dani
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:39:24 AM

Speaking of Titty Tuesday, I'm a bit behind, but better late than never, right?

And did I miss something? Why am I a sweet thang? And does being a sweet thang get me free drinks?

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 2:23:59 PM

Slippery wrote: Why am I a sweet thang? And does being a sweet thang get me free drinks?

---

Can't remember, but no one has argued the point so it must be true. As for the drink, to quote a certain one-time Vice-Presidential candidate (unsuccessful : )), "You betcha. (slides one extra tall drink over to Slippery)

glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:40:57 AM

And a big, TT TT TT GIF (tasty titties, tempting tushes, tantalizing thighs, and glorious intoxication Friday), to one and/or all. That's right, it's the weekend before Mardi Gras. So break out the beads, booze and boobs and let the good times roll.

(sips from another cup of cafe' au lait from the Cafe du Monde, brushes powdered sugar from a hot beignet off his shirt and grins)

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:40:38 AM

Party Gras time.

CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 7:22:25 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

It did a helluva lot of this yesterday.

So, any of you strapping young men wanna help with the shoveling? confused5 I need to get out of the driveway to go "grocery" shopping, which is really code for I'm low on alcohol and it's the weekend. It's a sad state of affairs I tell ya. evil4

Rump, would you mind filling up my travel mug? I'm heading out...

sugarbabe
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 8:10:26 AM

CurlyGirly....better hurry it's really getting wicked out there. just got back from shopping too.

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Dani
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 8:54:28 AM

OMG Curly, that pic reminds me of Narnia. My wardrobe won't let me go back.crybaby

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:15:28 PM

(fills CG's so-called 'travel mug' with Beaver Breath Brandy) This is, of course, for emergency use only...like, for instance, after you've finished off all the other booze in your place.

Did Sugar say something about, strap-on's?

Slippery, there are unconfirmed reports of penguins moving into the northeastern states.

glasses8

Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:55:05 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
Morning, morning, morning!

It did a helluva lot of this yesterday.

So, any of you strapping young men wanna help with the shoveling? confused5 I need to get out of the driveway to go "grocery" shopping, which is really code for I'm low on alcohol and it's the weekend. It's a sad state of affairs I tell ya. evil4

Rump, would you mind filling up my travel mug? I'm heading out...

The bolded part totally made me laugh. We think alike.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 7:15:49 PM

CG and Chef, Rumplations very own, Thelma and Louise. Strong folks faint at the thought while weak ones just keel over dead Rumplators, being non-classifiable, put another drink on their tab and join in a toast.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 8:37:19 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

The bolded part totally made me laugh. We think alike.

I second that emotion.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:14:53 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
CG and Chef, Rumplations very own, Thelma and Louise. Strong folks faint at the thought while weak ones just keel over dead Rumplators, being non-classifiable, put another drink on their tab and join in a toast.

glasses8

Smile, CK! *cheers* 3601

sugarbabe
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:33:25 AM

I was talking about my strap-on my heels.

coffee drunken evil4

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:42:13 AM

Sugar babe wrote: I was talking about my strap-on my heels.

===

Whatever floats your boat. . Sounds like someone has, you know, an up-close and personal friend with a foot fetish. (takes a big sig of coffee and, having forgotten it's some of Busty's, reels away)

glasses8