Anal play

last reply
24 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do any of you girls like to have your ass rimmed? Would you like the feel of a hot wet tongue swirling around the rim or be licked or sucked there? My babe goes wild when I do this to her and its a huge turn on for me too. She gets great stimulation from this and licking the perenium. She says she gets this feeling of power from having someone perform the act on her.
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm I love anal play, it's amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, i like it!!!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
I think anyone that has been rimmed knows how great it feels. How many of you girls return the favour?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I adore being rimmed and licked. And I prefer to rim a guy than give him a blowjob!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love giving and receiving rimming. its a great feeling.C97Vfx37VX7d1EQo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still remember the first time I had a guy lick my ass I almost came from the pleasure! It feels so good and I love making guys do it for me makes me in control and mmmm yummmy...
Lurker
0 likes
YES it feels wonderful and almost takes me over the edge alone. If we ladies like this treatment, don't think our guys would respond to such special attention
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had it done once and it was amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love receiving it and doing it. Not much more to say!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My ex-wife wouldn't let me anywhere near her ass. She wouldn't even let me touch it.

When I remarried, I was happily surprised my new bride loved it. Anal play is one of our favorite things to do.

Sleepwalker
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I think anyone that has been rimmed knows how great it feels. How many of you girls return the favour?

=)

do i need to say more?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
say more?
HELL YES I love it!!!!!!! and I give it!
Lurker
0 likes
oooooooh yes love to give as well as receive ...............
Lurker
0 likes
Once again something I said I would never try, but since coming to Lush I have opened myself up to new things sexually and now this is a MUST for the bucket list! Damn that list is growing I better get started!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes yes and yes (just in case it's a threesome)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love getting my ass played with, both rimming and fingering.
Lurker
0 likes
nobody has said no and I'm certainly not going to be the first. I love it and not just a soft lick either...use that tongue to fuck my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most people, rimming is awesome! However, sometimes it can make me a little self conscious, but I get over this very quickly lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, Oh Yes......smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

i actually enjoy giving more then recieving, when it comes to rimming... i'm funny about my bottom - unless i'm a little high, or drunk, i usually shy away from getting analized smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by DamonX

i actually enjoy giving more then recieving, when it comes to rimming... i'm funny about my bottom - unless i'm a little high, or drunk, i usually shy away from getting analized smile

Then clearly you need to get drunk or high more often!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

Well.... you obviously already know my answer to this question...

Edit. wow, this is an old thread!
Lurker
0 likes
just strated rimming the wife in the last year or so, I can tell she likes it but shes never asked me to do it or offered to do it in return
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes please!!!

Say. Her. Name.