Do you enjoy having your pussy spanked?
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
hell YES!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
spank me. RIGHT THERE! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

oh yeah.

and then: GET BACK TO WORK YOU'RE NOT DONE!
hahaha
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uh YEAH!

Specially if it’s after I’ve had an orgasm… It kind of sends me into this state of euphoria and I get a bunch of little mini orgasms every time his or her hand spanks my swollen pussy. Mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle

and then: GET BACK TO WORK YOU'RE NOT DONE!
hahaha

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I love doing it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok ladies form a single file line, necho you're first.
Lurker
0 likes
oooooohhhhhhh!

Lurker
0 likes
oh yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm spank me baby! Only thing better is me spanking some balls!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
yes...it's definately different...yummmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Uh YEAH!

Specially if it’s after I’ve had an orgasm… It kind of sends me into this state of euphoria and I get a bunch of little mini orgasms every time his or her hand spanks my swollen pussy. Mmm

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, both as foreplay and after an orgasm, but I agree that after an orgasm is really great.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it can really be a nice climax!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Uh YEAH!

Exactly
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by LushPrincess
Uh YEAH!

Exactly

fuck ya, thats the feel of heaven.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, I sometimes do it while he watches, what a turn on for both of us.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, I can't believe how popular pussy spanking is. That's one thing I've actually never done. I'll have to give it a try. I saw a stripper slap hers wih a belt once. It looked painful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hm yeah, I kept my ruler from school, too for a reason..and that is not for measuring things...
belt..I dunno, sounds painful to me too...but you can be nice and gentle with the back of a spoon...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh My God Yes.!! Especially in a group scene a good pussy spanking will keep right at the very edge until the next guest enters. In case I did not mention it Yes Yes!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely. It's great if you give a firm smack and then just press against the clit and toy around, then smack again, lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Before, during, and after orgasm please.....

Very Well Put!
Its Rayn
Lurker
0 likes
I have done a little of this and it really turns me on if I am smacking a bald mound with lots of juice running out of it! Rubbing then patting, then smacking. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhoh!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not particularly fond of it. I haven't had a pleasurable experience with it at least.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Holy shit, how'd that one get by me....now to find my lady and show her a new trick...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OK, ladies... This is more popular than I thought. I've had good luck with it though, but I just figured it was the girls I dated. Now I'm thinking it's more mainstream.

One thing I've noticed though is some girls want it harder than others... So how about it girls. If you like it, how HARD do you like it?

Guidelines are always helpful!
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Lurker
0 likes
I love my pussy being spanked!!!

I think it feels great.

Amber
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!! ;)