Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What satisfy the women before, during and after sex?

last reply
23 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever wonder what she wants you to do to her during foreplay, during sex and after sex.

My g/f would want me to go down on her during foreplay and 8 shallow stroke follow by 2 deep stroke during sex and a half an hour cuddling after sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering why is it 8 shallow and 2 deep stroke.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You two guys are brothers, arent'cha?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
You two guys are brothers, arent'cha?

wa-aay better than what I was going to say.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kenny8227

According to her the shallow stroke is the most exciting moment as it rubs against the g-spot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JimL
Quote by Kenny8227

According to her the shallow stroke is the most exciting moment as it rubs against the g-spot.

Lordy, Man! I certainly hope you're not complaining!! Just keep doing what she wants if it gives her a fantastic orgasm.... that should be your total goal! Never, ever leave a woman wanting and waiting for that release. Make them want you to stop so they can get their breath and rest. And, don't ever just jump up out of bed and leave her.... after-play is just as important as fore-play... (that is unless you need to pee, then she can hold it for you.... maybe write her name in the water)...hehehe!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree with you iceman
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Before? Plenty of foreplay. During? Looking in my eyes. After? Holding me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks iceman, womens priority is the best policy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks ejls, foreplay is important, looking in the eyes is sexy and holding is sensual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intimacy.. Romance.. and Respect.. in that order..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before: A smile and a gentle touch from strong hands

During: A little domination and the ability to laugh

After: Cuddling, respect, and no talking smile
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Matriarch
0 likes
Jim and Kenny like to talk amongst themselves. You could almost say they are at one with each other.

Sometimes the interwebs just freak me out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
, and no talking smile

So many men forget that little important rule...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by Jezziebelle
, and no talking smile

So many men forget that little important rule...

lol thats true, unless I have already left, then they can talk to themselves all they want.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Jim and Kenny like to talk amongst themselves. You could almost say they are at one with each other.

I thought I smelled a freak
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

LMAO! They freak me out too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of kissing, hard fucking, and cuddling
Lurker
0 likes
My guess is that the ladies here KNOW the real answer to the 8 and 2 thing! It sounds like maybe somebody gets their gun off way too fast so she's trying to distract him to make it last longer by having him count!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prolonged foreplay, relaxed fucking in favorite positions with deep and grinding with his cock, and a lot of cuddling and kissing after orgasm! ummmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit that being held afterwards and being able to drape myself all over him is like cherry on the frosting of the cake ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want touching. kissing, holding. teasing.