anal

last reply
17 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
when you have anal for the first time and you ask the guy if he likes it and he said, "really, its not much different"....what the fuck does that mean? im not sure if my ass is loose or my pussy is tight!! LOL!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol!!! Let us all hope the later, LMB!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I think...your sex partner shouldn't say anything else, ever. lol

When you find yourself in a hole (no matter how tight or loose) stop digging.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
when you have anal for the first time and you ask the guy if he likes it and he said, "really, its not much different"....what the fuck does that mean? im not sure if my ass is loose or my pussy is tight!! LOL!

OR your guy has a very small dick, as well as a small brain for saying it in the first place.
does he realise how lucky he is ??
Lurker
0 likes
lol..no. i dont think he got into it at all..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could very well be your pussy is tighter. This is the way my hubby described it he said your ass is just a tight ring but your entire pussy is tight and contracts around my whole cock and squeezes it hard and your ass except for the ring does not. He likes my pussy better but does my ass when I want it. I don't think your bf was being insensitive just giving you an honest answer.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
lol..no. i dont think he got into it at all..

I'll get into it with ya
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

At least he didn't call you a tight ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Ali lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Could very well be your pussy is tighter. This is the way my hubby described it he said your ass is just a tight ring but your entire pussy is tight and contracts around my whole cock and squeezes it hard and your ass except for the ring does not. He likes my pussy better but does my ass when I want it. I don't think your bf was being insensitive just giving you an honest answer.

Brilliantly put, as usual, Bunny.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He should be honest by saying that he is a pussy guy and doesn't know how to enjoy anal.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah..that could be true..you too bunny. its too bad cuz im thinking i enjoy it A LOT! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's very different. The first time I did it I couldn't believe the tempeture diference. It was way hotter in her ass and alot tighter. I guess if you do it alot she can get use to it and loosen up some.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
yeah..that could be true..you too bunny. its too bad cuz im thinking i enjoy it A LOT! lol

No problem that's what dildos are for. Try one in your ass while he's fucking you you'll love it and even better put one in his too! Here's our favorite that works great for men and women. We like it so much we have three in case one dies! LOL

http://www.deepmemories.com/Pandora--Prostate-and-G-Spot-Vibrator_p_199.html
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, is anybody here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who could not love anal? Guy or girl? Your boyfriend is crazy...
Sincerely,
Eve
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only been with one lady that actually LOVED anal. She loved it as much as vaginal sex. To be honest, once I got over the "OMG, I'm actually FUCKING her in her ASS!!!" thrill, it felt pretty much the same to me. I couldn't tell any difference in temperature, and she made sure I was lubricated well enough (or her ass was just that loose) that it felt just like fucking her pussy. The only time I ever felt a real difference was when she had me in her ass and was fucking herself with a vibrator in her pussy (she had one she would use that was probably around 3 and a half inches around).
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I once enjoyed a brief relationship with a slightly older woman than myself, in the mid 1990's.

Anal intercourse was all she wanted, to the exclusion of anything else.

Oral sex (receiving or giving) was out of the question. Vaginal intercourse was something she endured - for me. Anything else was pretty much - out of the question. "No!"

And sometimes...No means no. With her, no always meant no.

Kissing was difficult with her. She had an aversion towards establishing a connection (at least with me).

She was ecstatic with anal intercourse and lackluster at best with all other forms of physical intimacy. Hence the parting of our ways. Hopefully she found the man who always stirred her drink best.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nobleboy
Hi, is anybody here

nope, we're all gone.

As for your 'what the fuck' query...have to agree with WMM and respectfully disagree with Bunny: sometimes judicious omission of the truth and careful word choice is most appropriate.

In his case, a simple "yes, that was fucking amazing, babe..." would've done nicely.

I'm in the 'painfully honest' category a lot of the time...I learn these things the hard way too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me and my wife at the time it was great and only did it occasionally and let her have complete control as in i would just my cock head just inside and let her push back on me and that way she controlled movement until i was all the way in.My current partner wont do anal and i respect her desion