Font size

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was hoping somebody could help me. The last couple stories I've submitted came out published in a font size about half the size it usually is. Does anyone know why this is? I find the small font quite hard to read.

Damon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damon, I noticed your last two stories were in a small font size. You can change your font size when you're writing your story. It's located at the top of the box where you write the story. Hopefully I was of some help.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Matriarch
0 likes
Bear with us, we put in new editor software, and it was publishing stories exactly as they were given to us from Word, in the font and sizes that you specified.

Gav has tried to strip all the font and size tags from this Word dump, so they should now all be as they should, from hereonin.

EDIT: I checked your stories, it will not correct already submitted stories, however there's quite an easy fix if your story is in an odd font / size - edit the story, cut the entire contents out into notepad / wordpad, then copy the story from there, and submit it again in the story box. That clears the Word formatting and it looks as it should.

This problem should now be totally resolved going forward. Please let me know here if you are still experiencing problems with the new editor.
Lurker
0 likes
Font size problem has resolved. Apparently some readers are still seeing the stories as having no paragraphs though. I'm pretty much all out of ideas on that one.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes, Firefox won't display paragraphs, while IE will.