Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you tell me if women really do like the taste of cum, or do it just to please their partner?

last reply
81 replies
16.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My wife hates it when she gets some on her hand after wanking me off!!!!

She only lets me cum in her mouth if i´m wearing a condom.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It's not so much that I like the taste but I just love feeling his hard cock throbbing and twitching in my mouth as he comes and I prolong his orgasm with a nice gental deep throating - love controlling his body like that!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I do not know about all women but I can tell you that both my sister and I love the taste of most mens cum however there are men whos cum is very thin and very very bitter, but for the most part the salty taste and thickness is wonderful to me.

Many of the men we do suck off cum while fucking our throats so we get to taste very little of the cum but our dad shoots his cum in our waiting mouths and we LOVE IT!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE......LOVE A Girl Who Loves Sucking cock - -- - And Eating Cum !! ! Such A Girl Is AWSOME ! !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste is fine. Its the burn at the back of my throat that I could do without. But drinking cum? Mmmm
Sincerely,
Eve
Lurker
0 likes
I just LOVE,LOVE, LOVE cum. I love the feel of it. I love it everywhere, in my mouth, on my face, tits, pussy, everywhere. Some tastes better than others. It really depends on what the man has been eating. When I was married I had my husband drink some pineapple juice every afternoon and he had the tastiest cum ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Did I say that I LOVE cum?
Lurker
0 likes
i love the taste of his cum but i've heard all guys taste differently
Lurker
0 likes
Its not the taste thats the turn on, its the fact that i've caused him that much pleasure that he came in the first place
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Its not the taste thats the turn on, its the fact that i've caused him that much pleasure that he came in the first place

I totally agree...feeling him cum in my mouth is very intimate and a huge turn on...and that makes the cum taste good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, love the feeling of him cumming in my mouth. As for the taste, some guys taste good but some taste awful. Depends on his diet and body chemistry
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste ............... love the control ............. its a real turn on feeling that cock twitch and throb and explode.
Tip for the boys .......... eating pineapple makes it taste sweeter ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I really enjoy the taste of cum. I used to not but I guess I learned to like it. I think its more of my mind telling me I like it more than anything else but who knows.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste of my boyfriends cum!!! Though admittedly it was hard for me to get used to when i first started and depending on diet, a males cum can taste a bit different as well as change the texture. I didnt really like my now ex husbands it was really thick the taste was saltier but the texture well... hard to swallow sometimes. This isnt from a my boyfriend is better then my ex type of thing just an honest to god difference. Heres a trick guys eat pineapple or more fruit and less meat. Fruit makes it sweet and meat makes it saltier...but yeah i love my boyfriends cum and will do anything ANYTHING to get some of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This whole topic is alien to me. My wife gags at the sight of cum. I haven't popped off in a mouth in years. When I was younger, I didn't care much about blowjobs.. I could take 'em or leave 'em. Now that I can't have a blowjob, I think about it all the fucking time.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. I need it. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
i LOVE giving head...mmmmmm...

i hate him cumming in my mouth. sad its not the taste so much, even though i dont really like it either, its the consistency. ugh...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm probably going to lose a few of my guy friends for saying this, but I really hate cum in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
The taste is usually OK but once in a while can be very bitter. I agree fruit helps. All guys should drink a fruit smoothie a few hours before he cums, LOL
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love it when a guy cums in my mouth. Like Bunny12, I really get turned on feeling that moment of orgasm (and all the throbbing and twitching) with my lips and tongue. I can't imagine not swallowing. I don't get the girls who run to spit it out in the bathroom or into a kleenex? What a way to kill the mood! I like the taste of cum, but I should clarify... it's not that I'd drink a gallon of random cum for the taste... I like the taste of his cum. When you have a deep sexual connection with someone, how can you not want to taste all of them? There is such a deliciously dirty kind of intimacy to it. In those cases, I'm a total cum-slut... the more the better. Whether he cums in my mouth directly, or I'm licking his cum in some other creative (or depraved) way after he's blown his load... I'm definitely down for all of it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Guess it's a bit like Marmite - you either love it, or you hate it. Personally, I love it. Now there's a new idea for a sandwich topping !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess it's a bit like Marmite - you either love it, or you hate it.

Totally agree with Swollen here.. you do either love it or hate it... i have to say... i really don't like it..

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I love the taste, but it's subjective.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
This whole topic is alien to me. My wife gags at the sight of cum. I haven't popped off in a mouth in years. When I was younger, I didn't care much about blowjobs.. I could take 'em or leave 'em. Now that I can't have a blowjob, I think about it all the fucking time.

I totally feel your pain. I am 37 and can count the number of times I have gotten a blow job and have only cummed in a partners mouth once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the taste. i know it sounds cheesy but it gives me a sense of achievement when i know i've made him feel that good smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i really neither mind nor like the taste.... basically its just thick, salty, creamy, with the underlying flavor of public pool water (get some in your mouth next time you at one and you will know EXACTLY what i mean) with only a slight variation depending on what he was eating

it is more the act... i love feeling him harden in my mouth and working my hands while licking and stroking and looking up into his eyes and watching and listening to his pleasure

the only thing i think of negatively about it, is if it takes long enough that my jaws hurt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by whysoserious

She only lets me cum in her mouth if i´m wearing a condom.

Seriously?

I would rather the taste of cum over the taste of a fucking condom. BLEURK.

And I agree with the PP: feeling the swelling and the spasming is the best bit. I could always spit afterwards but the tongue is where the tastebuds are so im already going to taste it... Just need coke to wash it down. Not water because it makes it gluggier and stickier - like the shower!
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's love/hate but personally I love it! I love the feeling that I've made that happen. That come was for me! I love him to be on top and I can deep throat his cock and swallow all his come.
_do me hard_
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Yes, love the feeling of him cumming in my mouth. As for the taste, some guys taste good but some taste awful. Depends on his diet and body chemistry

Nikki I agree with you , but I also love the taste of some guys. even the right guy can change his diet and not be so tasty! Besides the wonderful taste, when it is wonderful, it give such a feeling of control. Need not ask me twice
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i havent taste it for 5 yrs now....but i didnt like it, anyway...sorry