Bad sex

last reply
18 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone has experinced bad sex, I will tell you mind if you tell me yours?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think probably everyone has. I unfortunatly did with my first sexual partner, for nearly two years. He was less than skilled, which is what I used to blame it on entirely... But I've also come to realize I didn't know my own body... The sex wasn't awful, I enjoyed it somewhat... But I never came with him... But personal experimentation and that later, I can now say bad sex is something that is far behind me, and if it ever happens again - I'm well trained and equiped to deal with it!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Bad Sex:

1. The minute man. No matter how many times you do it, he blows his load before you can even work up a sweat.

2. The Jackrabbit sex man. I find that guys with a smaller penis can veer towards this tendency. I'm assuming its them trying to overcompensate and/or build up friction. Either way... it ain't good.

3. Man who doesn't understand the female anatomy (and doesn't bother to ask), and can't find the clit and just starts stabbing around with his tongue or fingers in the general area. Location, location, location.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad Sex :

1. 'The Star Fish Woman' : No matter what, they only like this position.

2. 'The Restricted Zone' : "Now before we start, don't touch me there and don't even think about doing that ! Now let's get romantic."

3. 'The Blame Game' : No matter what you do she won't come then she blames you for not trying hard enough to get her off.

And that folks is why I'm no longer with any these three. Communication, caring and sharing should eliminate bad sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, the starfish is the worst. I've had a few of those.

But one of the worst I ever had was this...

This girl liked to strip me down completely naked (she refused to turn the lights off or even down) while she was fully clothed and then proceeded to bite me all over my body. I was covered in red marks for a week. She literally did this for over two hours at a time. It was so painful that it made me lose my erection. She went to town on my balls, which hurt like hell but was absolutely useless when it came to giving me a blowjob. She claimed to love doing it, but she couldn't even keep me hard with all the biting. I had to make and excuse and leave, covered with bite marks and an extreme case of blue balls.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Yeah, the starfish is the worst. I've had a few of those.

But one of the worst I ever had was this...

This girl liked to strip me down completely naked (she refused to turn the lights off or even down) while she was fully clothed and then proceeded to bite me all over my body. I was covered in red marks for a week. She literally did this for over two hours at a time. It was so painful that it made me lose my erection. She went to town on my balls, which hurt like hell but was absolutely useless when it came to giving me a blowjob. She claimed to love doing it, but she couldn't even keep me hard with all the biting. I had to make and excuse and leave, covered with bite marks and an extreme case of blue balls.

This sounds scary, but the whole vampire fetish is pretty hot right now with young girls. Next time hang some garlic around your neck just in case...

But the real question is... was this a one time incident or did you go back for more?! lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Piquet
A simple solution when dealing with wannabe vampires Damon : Insert a sharp stake (ie, your cock) into her first, then when you're done and let her bite you. But I think she was more of a cannibal zombie wannabe. Tricky that.

I will be waiting patiently for the "Cannibal Zombie" story category on Lush... now that's hot! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I was with a girl who wanted to please/impress me and so paid me the ultimate compliment you can give a man.

Regrettably, she overestimated her abilities and ended up vomiting all over me, just at that moment I then ejaculated as she was retching. I let her fully control the tempo, depth and speed....and yet she literally went too far....

she burst into tears, apologising profusely for what she did....and no matter how much I tried to put her mind at ease that I was not in the slightest bit angry with her, she was inconsolable. Mortified, she never returned my calls.

And never shall we speak of this again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it is far more common for women to experience "bad sex" than men. I know the worst I ever had was wonderful!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it was 3 mins. long with a virgin black guy who kept sliping out and i was 18 id never do a virgin agian
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 19 and he was 27....I had to show him where to touch me and how to lick properly to get me off. Ugh!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Bad Sex:

3. Man who doesn't understand the female anatomy (and doesn't bother to ask), and can't find the clit and just starts stabbing around with his tongue or fingers in the general area. Location, location, location.

Every man knows the clit is that puffy piece of flesh between the nostril and the tailbone. Only stupids cannot find it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Haha my first time was probably the worse. Not because it hurt or anything, I felt like a complete bitch. I asked if it was in yet, and it was.
Lurker
0 likes
There is no such thing as BAD SEX.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex boyfriend used to think playing with a clitoris should be done the way he would jack off. Hard and really fast. Yow! I had to pretend to come just to make it stop...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the next day after i lost my virginity....it was utter crap....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The worst sex I've had was with a woman who didn't make good sex a mutual goal. It was my responsibility to initiate sex, to turn her on, to give her orgasms, to take away everything that distracted her, to know exactly what she desired exactly when she desired it and to provide exactly that with a complete absence of cues. She took no responsibility for a failure to have good sex. If my back, neck, hands, fingers or tongue became exhausted during foreplay, it was my fault for not getting her there, it was never her fault for not being emotionally invested in getting there. After an hour of beating a dead horse, I would hear, "you shouldn't have <whatever> so soon" or "you should have <whatever> sooner" when she finally decided it wasn't going to happen. This didn't happen every time, but it sure was annoying when it did.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust