last reply
33 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Describe your perfect man. What do you think is the
most important trait a man should have? My teacher asked this question in my psych class and the girls came up with a long list. Let's see how the girls on lush do...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The most important trait to me is "passion"... passion about something in his life (whether its a woman, his career, his spirit of adventure, travel etc).

If a man has something he is passionate about it, I think it creates a certain vitality and intensity to him, that I think is incredibly sexy and inspiring.

It just makes you want to be around him...

I could make a long list, but to me, that's the stand-out trait I'd look for if I could only choose one...
Lurker
0 likes
That's a good one! Haha I was in my class when we were talking about this and when the girls were making the list I basicaly checked off everything that they said in my mind. I was thinking why I never had a girlfriend in highschool if I'm such a "perfect guy" according to there list. I guess I'm just too much of a "good guy" to get the girls in high school.
Lurker
0 likes
So you're still in high school?
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Roc that was mean..

For me, I like a passionate adventurous man that likes the outdoors and simple pleasures... and must be willing to sit through any boring play I want to see lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Passion is not something I want to strongly in aman, when you're a very passionate person, not everythig your passionate is a good thing, why do you think they call some crimes "Acts of Passion."

I would like a man with Drive. I want him to know what he's doing with his life, I want him to be a switch, because sometimes I want to be in control and other times I want to be controlled, a little bit of arrogance is alright, but I don't want his ego sweeling to consume all the oxygen in the atmosphere and dooming us all, he'd have to be intelligent, but not a genius, just be able to hold a conversation and not come off as condecending.

But most importantly, I want him to be different I don't think I could cope with a mainstream kind of guy, i'm not exactly normal myself, and i'd hate to freak a guy I love out by my mannerisms.

Above all else, I think balance makes a good guy. x3
Lurker
0 likes
There is no such thing as the perfect man, except my grandad he was a saint. He is well and truly up on that pedistool up in heaven

I don't want a perfect man. Like Amy Mcdonald said in her song "Oh your shoes are untied and your hair is a mess, but that's what I love best."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
So you're still in high school?

yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect man? The one I married.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This would be my perfect fantasy lover:

submissive
bi sexual
hot body
sweet personality
quirky sense of humor
has the same fantasies as me
wants me to own him
drives me wild

Hmmm who does that sound like I wonder.....
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Ok this will sound corny, but. Nice eyes, nice ass, good sense of humor, and a great personality.
Lurker
0 likes
For me is all about chemistry between us , and his humble confidence, I just love when they are not over their heads.
Lurker
0 likes
Ideal man for me. He has to be sweet, funny and strong. He has to be PASSIONATE and is not afraid to show his real emotions(somehow sensitive). But what i really look at when it comes to features, He has to have a CLEAN NAILS both hands and feet, knows how to clean his face, beautiful eyes, lips that will make me want to kiss it and a smile that will take all my stress and pain away.

Lurker
0 likes
Tell me what the purpose of this perfect man?

The perfect man to procreate with, to raise a family, to build a life with and to spend the next 50 years with.

Or the perfect man to turn up the steam and journey into the next orbit, just for this night of climax.

They may be very different or they may have some of the same style.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Tell me what the purpose of this perfect man?

The perfect man to procreate with, to raise a family, to build a life with and to spend the next 50 years with.

Or the perfect man to turn up the steam and journey into the next orbit, just for this night of climax.

They may be very different or they may have some of the same style.

thats the post of the day as far as I'm concerned. 100 mix drinks to you, baby!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
perfect man for me... Robert Pattinson
Lurker
0 likes
Dave Grohl
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My dream man:
- makes me laugh everyday
- is intelligent
- speaks Spanish
- respects my family
- is confident
- loves me

That's all smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Intelligent, Dorky, Loves Harry Potter (that is a must.), Appreciates music and art, funny, attractive to ME (I don't care if that's the same to anyone else.), if he had an accent (British family) I would probably steal him and lock him away in my bathroom biggrin, loves me, understands my career and what it entails, has his own career and dreams. I'm still looking for him sadly.
You can't afford me.

Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano.

Quote of the Moment: 'As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all - the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Man with Two Faces," Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore'
Lurker
0 likes
One that does as he's told
Artistic Tart
0 likes
generous, endowed, strong, and mute
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
generous, endowed, strong, and mute

mute bwhahahahahaha...yeah
Lurker
0 likes
If you have to make a list to have the perfect guy it would be a mile long..theres no such animal on earth thats perfect..that goes for us women too..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not vague in the sense that I make looks a priority, but I do look for a man that takes care of himself and tries to better himself. Be it going to the gym, being daring enough to try new styles, smell good and be well groomed- that sort of deal. I also find myself drawn to a man of intelligence, it's such a turn on to carry an intellectual conversation, getting to know that person's mind and aspirations in life. That to me is the make or break point for me along with someone with a good sense of humor, I'm always laughing and loving- I hate uptight people.. I love when a guy can get a genuine laugh out of me. I also love when a guy has wanderlust, I travel A LOT A LOT A LOT! I don't ask for him to stop his life to be apart of mine, but it's nice when I can bring my guy along to international gigs to show support and share the experience of a totally foreign place- it always calls for a good adventure and great sex! Very liberating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a guy that makes me laugh both in & out of bed
Clumeleon
0 likes
With vagina and breasts. And no penis. Or facial hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Tolerant, open and generous. funny is a verrrrry good extra. As for the physical appearance, I have to confess I'm into hairy (chest hairy) guys with very masculine voice but that's about it, no strict physical preference beyond that, can be short or tall, black or white, thin or chubby. Perfection is in the eye of the person who love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very passionate, romantic, sensual, great quirky sense of humor, manly man, speaks his mind, gentle, kind...I have him
Breast Lover
Lurker
0 likes
A man that doesn't live with me haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man that is kind, caring, loving and considerate. A man that will take care of me and let me take care of him. Looks aren't everything so long he's everything else I've described.