Are you a soccer fan?

last reply
961 replies
70.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There is a big match tomorrow, between Manchester United and Chelsea, the top 2 teams in the Premier League, as the excitement builds towards the championship. Also, the World Cup begins soon, too.

Tell me about the teams you like and your love of the sport.

Lurker
0 likes
If that pic was Beckham I would like this thread more...

But yes I like soccer I just don't watch that often.. not much of a TV watcher.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the Springboks, Just because they are Fucking Awesome

See this is when we won the world cup

And this is when we won against the All Blacks

Oh darn it, this is rugby, not soccer... sorry Rocco...

Ahh well, the soccer world cup is in South Africa.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the Springoks, Just because they are Fucking Awesome

Oh darn it, this is rugby not soccer... sorry Rocco...

Lurker
0 likes
I love the Springoks, Just because they are Fucking Awesome

Oh darn it, this is rugby not soccer... sorry Rocco...

Lurker
0 likes
I think I killed this thread...
Lurker
0 likes
I watched Manchester U. get defeated by Chelsea. Chelsea shut them down. With three more matches left, it's going to be a horse race for the championship. Very exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a big fan of soccer/football (depending on where you come from)
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a big fan of soccer/football (depending on where you come from)
Lurker
0 likes
if I have to support anybody it is Chelsea FC...
Lurker
0 likes
Not much of a soccer fan, but I will watch a good match with the ladies and I do support the local Athletica of St. Louis.

Lurker
0 likes
Do you see them winning the Championship, Lois? I saw them shut down Man. U. last week. Wow, what defense.
Lurker
0 likes
I wuv soccer... players

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Do you see them winning the Championship, Lois? I saw them shut down Man. U. last week. Wow, what defense.

ha ha maybe ...I hope so it will make most of my friends happy if they did...they are rabid Chelsea FC supporters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll hang around for the World Cup topic to come!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may not understand all the rules and regulations of sport but the rush u get when the team you are supporting wins is kinda orgasmic !

Man utd 4 life..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The question is. "Are you a soccer fan?"

NOPE
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
I'll hang around for the World Cup topic to come!

I'm supporting SA even though they are shite because I have to when they get knocked out I'm supporting France
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck France. Seriously. They flaked their way into the Cup by having the official not whistle for a bloody obvious hand ball by Henry which allowed them to score against Ireland and qualify.
I hope France gets totally annihilated.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a Seattle sports fan I have to support our new MLS team, the Seattle Sounders. But I'm not a die hard fan of the game itself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Fuck France. Seriously. They flaked their way into the Cup by having the official not whistle for a bloody obvious hand ball by Henry which allowed them to score against Ireland and qualify.
I hope France gets totally annihilated.

ha ha ..bitter much lol
Lurker
0 likes
I am not much of a sports fan but occasionally get into one sport or another for a season or two. What I really like is hanging out with people who have a good time and often that may involve some kind of sports activity. So it is more of the moment for me. I can yell at the TV as good as anybody. I like going to stadiums even more.

Of course on Lush the male soccer player is held in high regard erotically by the lecherous women who frequent the forum on a regular basis particularly the fangbanger types. Only Johnny Depp trumps all soccer players in their world.

Oh to be a soccer player!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not huge on football (the traditional word, not soccer), but it's cool watching Manchester Untied and all of their crazy fans :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
I am not much of a sports fan but occasionally get into one sport or another for a season or two. What I really like is hanging out with people who have a good time and often that may involve some kind of sports activity. So it is more of the moment for me. I can yell at the TV as good as anybody. I like going to stadiums even more.

Of course on Lush the male soccer player is held in high regard erotically by the lecherous women who frequent the forum on a regular basis particularly the fangbanger ypes. Only Johnny Depp trumps all soccer players in their world.

Oh to be a soccer player!!!!

ha ha Kyle I actual prefer rugby players lol...footballers fall to the floor if they get tapped..rugby players get smacked and hurt and are bleeding and hurt and still play their hearts out...(grins)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm no sports fan; give me music and beer and sex anyday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an Arsenal fan who is monitoring their match versus Spurs on-line as I type. I pray for a slip up by Chelsea so that we can steal the Premiership title from under their nose as some sort of redemption for the mauling my team took against Barcelona!!!

Oh, and having persuaded my wife & daughter to attend the recent Liverpool versus Birmingham City footie game on our trip to England, I am now the proud head of a household wholly converted to football (my wife & daughter both fell in love with Fernando Torres - hey, who cares, I got tht eTV back!!).
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I am an Arsenal fan who is monitoring their match versus Spurs on-line as I type. I pray for a slip up by Chelsea so that we can steal the Premiership title from under their nose as some sort of redemption for the mauling my team took against Barcelona!!!

Oh, and having persuaded my wife & daughter to attend the recent Liverpool versus Birmingham City footie game on our trip to England, I am now the proud head of a household wholly converted to football (my wife & daughter both fell in love with Fernando Torres - hey, who cares, I got tht eTV back!!).

ha ha Torres is hawt lol...
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy playing the game immensely. I played in high school, and on at college for a couple years.

I admit though that watching it, unless a close friend or family member were on the field, is not so exciting. It is not a game easily enjoyed via TV, and hooligans in the crowd dampen the fun of that experience as well.