Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what size are your tits and if you could change the size would you and to what size or leave them the same?

last reply
127 replies
20.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have DDDD sized tits and I wouldn't changed them
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by sexybitch1

Ok, I hate to call another sister out, but where do you live and how do they measure bra size there?

Here in the US, they don't go past DDD before they go to another letter, and even then its an F, and DD is an E. In England DDDD looks like it would be an F, but you don't have to take my word for it, here is the chart:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra_size

my size? Look to the left baby, I don't want any comments on my number size- that gets under my skin. But you can see for yourself, and I love the size of my titties.
Lurker
0 likes
That's what I ment
Lurker
0 likes
oh dear god .... does this make you feel better about your size and who you are .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love your size, Lady X.... just perfect!!! Absolutely delish!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm a 46 C i'd gladly change my band size but i'm happy with my cup size... maybe would go smaller... but i'm pretty happy with the cup size....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my 42DDD tits! Won't change 'em for the world!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
36F wouldnt change them for the world smile
Story Teller
0 likes
I did change mine. I got them reduced from 42H to 40D, and I would do it all over again! Best thing I ever did, because instead of my nipples looking at the floor, they stare straight out now/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
34 B's.....although they seem fuller now....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
38C not too big and not too small, (even though there is no such thing as too big or small =)) just right!
Lurker
0 likes
34B and quite happy with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m a 32 large B, small C…

I have weird boobs, sometimes they feel and look fuller and I have trouble finding a bra that fits fine so I often don’t wear one.

I’m not against plastic surgery so in a few years I might want to go up a cup size and have them nice and perky again…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im a 34 C and I wouldn't ever change em
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
36B. Not too big not to small. And personally I'm quite happy with their size.
You can't afford me.

Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano.

Quote of the Moment: 'As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all - the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Man with Two Faces," Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore'
Lurker
0 likes
My size? That's a sensitive subject for me, I've always been teased for how big my breasts are. I don't exactly know what size I am, I never bothered to worry about it the exact number. I know I'm a D or something like that, all I know is I've got pretty big tits. I just wish my breasts were smaller.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine are NOW a 36D.
I wouldn't change them because I know that in a few months they'll go back to normal.
which is 34C.
And I love them that size and wouldn't change them for the world.

Rei♥
Lurker
0 likes
30FF and I love them!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
I’m a 32 large B, small C…

I have weird boobs, sometimes they feel and look fuller and I have trouble finding a bra that fits fine so I often don’t wear one.

I’m not against plastic surgery so in a few years I might want to go up a cup size and have them nice and perky again…

They're nice and "PERKY" now ......
Lurker
0 likes
Mine are 34C/D. I like them and they get plenty of compliments but i wouldn't mind if they were are full D or DD.
Lurker
0 likes
All the Sister that posted their satisfaction with their size is just great. Seems to me that a woman needs what fit her body size, I know Lady X is small stature and would she not look silly, with D and I have another friend who has D+, but she is 5'11" and weighs about 150, would she not look just as silly with B's

Need to be large enough to make you clothing look good and shapely enough to get the attention level you desire and if they require little support I would think that would be a great plus.

My friend with 42D's may have the most perfect breasts ever.

Oh me 36C and those girls do everything I need them to do or could ever want them to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
34 C I had smaller breasts before but they're growing now I think they're fine at this point if they got bigger I wouuldn't mind but I wouldn't go and get any surgery to change them smile Breasts are breasts love mine or go find someone elses that please you lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
32 C

They look great on my tiny frame. I love my tits!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now a full 6 months plus after the baby, they seem to be staying a bit fuller and a larger B or smaller C, so I'm very happy because I know they're not going to sag much. All I have to do is look at my mother who still looks good at 63 breast wise. I don't think I'd ever want bigger, I know so many women with back issues and the like. This is not to say that the occasional ah, specialized bra can't be worn from time to time to give the illusion of a better set...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, I'm sure you all look perfect just the way you are.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 36C and am considering a lift. The fullness is great....I'd just like to be perky again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexybitch1

Thank goodness that there are women with big boobs that are proud of them and not trying to hide them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are 34D and I love them just the way they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a large C or a small D 38. When I buy bras, I've half my collection in D's and the other half in C's. Can get mighty pricey at times!!

I wouldn't mind having a C cup as then it would be cheaper on my pocket book. But they are my tata's and I've gotten used to them.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by sexybitch1

Ok, I hate to call another sister out, but where do you live and how do they measure bra size there?

Here in the US, they don't go past DDD before they go to another letter, and even then its an F, and DD is an E. In England DDDD looks like it would be an F, but you don't have to take my word for it, here is the chart:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra_size

my size? Look to the left baby, I don't want any comments on my number size- that gets under my skin. But you can see for yourself, and I love the size of my titties.

Haha! No kidding LadyX, right on! By the way, if I'm looking to the left and seeing your actual bust there...just have to say, from a female perspective, so very lovely, hun! smile.

Me...I'm small by most standards I'd say, lol. 34 B...but hey guess what? I wouldn't change 'em for the world. My biggest thing would be this: If I did get a boob job, would it fuck up the sensitivity?? 'Cause ya know, I do so love how sensitive my nipples are, just the way they are :). So that would be a deal breaker for me completely.